Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh PhalkeYour feedback matters!
Sir, There is a 5 km long race on 29 April and I have to go for that. But during my practice, I got lots of pain under knee in my both of legs. Now, When I start the practice I am not able to complete the 1km. please give me some solution by which I could recover myself early.
I have pain in my finger and knee, also my foot. I carried out ANTI CCP test result is RA- C P (ACCP)- .5 ANTI NUCLEAR ANTIBODY A. N. A ):- 1 :40 POSITIVE. A. N. C A :- NEGATIVE SIR, what medicine and food I should take.
I am 19 year old I have back pain since the last few days and I can't stand for enough time what should I do?
I have suffering with bone pain mostly back pain near neck I did not got married how should I over come this problem.
I have badly a backache and its pains a lot now a days because I have been operated last 4 years ago and now it started to ache like hell serious one. Do tell me what can I do.
So much pain in below my left feet l can not even touch l have to much constipation and gastric problem.Please tell.
I have neck pain which is from last two years Andy can't cure even taken more treatment. Can you give suggestions for that.
Am suffering from severe back pain often. Underwent a Cesarean section 3 years back. Please help with some tips.
I am suffering from R.A disease. Before 2 month ago I have married. When me and my husband physical next day he suffer joint pain. I want to know why is he suffering that pain?
Hello, I am 62 yrs male. Have an problem in the knees as going up/down the stairs a pain felt. Some times on bending & straightening the leg a crackling sound comes. Normal walking good but on long walk a bit pain in knee. Cracking sound also some times in foot moving up & down on ankle.
I am suffering from low back means exactly at the end of the spinal cord. I did all types of tests and MRI scan also. Doctor told that I don't have any problem and due to lack of muscle strength am getting pain. Am using medicines prescribed by him. But am always feeling pain and it is not reducing. Somepeople are mocking me that I am facing some sort of psychological disorder. Can I do gym even though I am facing this problem? Please someone help me how may I relieve from this pain or may be if am in a psychological disorder or anything somebody please help me to get out of it. Literally am in he'll with this problem.
I am 32 years male. I have neck strain from last night due to use of big pillow in sleeping. I cant move my neck. Kindly suggest me best medicines.
My mother is suffering from cervical spondylosis and suffering from dizziness from 1 week so what could be the problem.
Your neck is made of vertebrae that stretch out from the skull to the upper body. Cervical discs that lie between the bones absorb shocks. The bones, tendons, and muscles of your neck support your head and allow movement. Any injuries, swelling or damage can bring about neck pain or even stiffness.
Many individuals experience stiffness or neck pain once in a while. Usually, this occurs due to poor posture. At times, neck pain is brought on by injury from a fall, playing sports or whiplash. More often than not, neck pain is a normal condition and can be healed within a couple of days. Now and again, neck pain can show serious injury or damage and require a specialist's consideration. In case you have neck pain that lasts persistently for over a week, is serious, or is joined by different side effects, look for medicinal attention quickly.
Regardless of the possibility that you require medical treatment, for example, prescribed medicines for your neck pain, the following treatment measures will speed your recovery:
- While an ice compress is good for acute pain, heat therapy is recommended for more chronic pain. Use a warming cushion on a low or medium setting for 15 to 20 minutes every 2 or 3 hours. Take a warm shower instead of one of the sessions. You can purchase single-use heat wraps that last up to 8 hours. Use an ice pack for 10 to 15 minutes every 2 to 3 hours.
- Get back to your typical day-by-day exercises when you can. Movement helps your muscles stay solid. Stay away from tiring exercises like lifting and sports that can increase the pain and cause stiffness. Do stretching and neck strengthening activities to keep your neck flexible, strong and prevent stiffness. Stay away from or change any exercises that might bring about your neck pain, for example, sitting in front of your computers or television sets for a long time or doing an excess of overhead work at once. Delicately back rub or rub the region to alleviate pain and energize your blood stream. Try not to rub the damaged area in case it causes pain. Nonprescription creams or gels, may give pain relief.
- It can also be treated with the help of pain relievers
- ??Acetaminophen, (for example, Tylenol) can soothe the pain.
- Nonsteroidal calming medicines, ibuprofen, (for example, Advil) and naproxen, (for example, Aleve), can ease pain and reduce swelling.
- Practice good and healthy habits to improve your lifestyle.
- Attempt to decrease anxiety and pressure at work and home.
- Practice exercises that offer relaxation.
- Get gentle back rubs in intervals.
- Quit smoking. Smoking lowers down healing because it diminishes blood supply and delays tissue repair.
- Exercise regularly, including aerobics and walking.
- Practice a good posture.