Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Umakant Wable
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Umakant WableYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I have black circle under my eye its looking very ugly very bad so suggest me any treatment for removing that black circle under my eye. Waiting for your reply thank you.
Hlo. The white potion of my eyes is not properly white, it's has some darkness And I don't like this. I want whiteness back will you help me pls.
Hi I am 27 years old girl my skin tone was very clean and fair in 2015 but once I applied panderm and after that my skin become dull and dark patches on my skin and also my dark complexion. My marriage is coming so please help me out from it.
Impetigo is a skin disorder that is contagious in nature and primarily affects children; it is characterized by the appearance of red sores on the skin. The face, neck and the hands of a child are usually affected by this condition. This disorder tends to develop around the region where the diaper is worn by a child. It is caused by the bacteria; Staphylococcus Aureus and Streptococcus Pyogenes. The disorder is classified as:
- Bullous impetigo: It is a type of impetigo which is common among children below 2 years of age. The blisters initially appear on the body, legs and the arms.
- Impetigo Contagiosa: Another common form of impetigo, this is the most contagious of all the types. The symptoms show up as red sores around the mouth and the nose.
- Ecthyma: This is considered to be the most severe form of impetigo because it affects both the top and the lower layers of the skin. The blisters that form may later turn into ulcers or open sores.
In this disorder, red pus filled sores appear on the skin. Once they burst, they leave a yellow colored crust. The rashes will cause constant itching along with the appearance of swollen lymph nodes.
This condition occurs when the skin is infected by certain types of bacteria. This infection can occur in the following ways:
- Direct skin to skin contact
- Coming in contact with things that the affected person has had contact with
- Bites from certain insects and animals
- Skin injuries
The factors outlined below increase the risks of getting affected by this disorder:
- Being below 6 years of age increases the risks
- Certain skin conditions which have been irritating your skin
- Not following proper hygiene
- Being exposed to hot and humid climatic conditions
- Being diabetic
The treatment for this disorder depends on how severe the symptoms are. If the symptoms are mild then simple hygiene procedures can help with the symptoms.
- At home treatments: For mild symptoms, clean the area thoroughly multiple times. After washing, pat dry the skin and apply an antibiotic ointment on the area.
- Antibiotics: If the at home treatments do not work then you will require medications. Antibiotic creams are prescribed that are applied on the skin. Oral antibiotics may also be prescribed for severe symptoms.
The disorder can be prevented by following proper hygiene procedures. Wash your hands with antibacterial soap, use clean toiletries and keeping your fingernails short are some steps you can take.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have dull and black skin .and I want to fairy skin with glow. So I want to laser treatment on my face.
Anus ke pas daane nikal gae hai jinme dard aur chubhan mahsus hoti hai. Babasir ka ayurved me koi upchar bataen.
Oily skin results from overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum, which can clog pores of the skin. Clogged pores result in inflammation on the skin, thus causing breakouts. Oily skin can also appear shiny and dirty as oil tends to attract dirt. Oily skin also makes you prone to white heads, black heads and pimples. Open pores is another concern that people with oily skin have. These open pores can look disfiguring on the skin and lead to acne flare ups. You should focus on keeping your skin clean to prevent breakouts. It is recommended to undergo facials to keep your skin healthy and refreshed, and thus reduce oiliness on the skin.
Ways to control oil
- Facials help in renewing dead skin cells and improving blood circulation on the skin. This also helps in getting rid of the waste from under your skin to remove the puffiness. With this process, the pores are cleaned effectively so that there is no buildup of impurities. Any cleansing treatment for oily skin should also focus on controlling the oil so that the skin remains oil free for a long time period.
- You can also use a facial that uses botanical extracts such as burdock roots, kudzu and chamomile flower. These ingredients help in controlling and normalizing oil production and help to remove dirt and impurities from your skin effectively.
- If you have a skin that is acne prone, then you need to adopt a slightly different approach. Use a cleanser made from tea to soothe any inflammation on the skin. The toner should contain salicylic acid because of its anti-inflammatory properties that help in regulating oil production.
- Use a mask that is made out of sea mud to clean your pores efficiently. This mud absorbs extra oil and also prevents further breakouts. You may also use a mask that consists of buttermilk and synergistic tea blend to cool your skin.
Oily skin requires moisturizing, just like any other skin type. In this regard, make sure the moisturizers you use are mostly water based and oil free. The moisturizers should contain zinc oxide as it protects your skin and also reduces the redness of your skin that results from acne problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.