Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Uday PotdarYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year female. After pregnancy I started constipation, one year back one day I saw blood in my stool I got scared one of my relative gave me some ayurvedic medicine. After having it I got fine .Right now since 2 days I am suffering from enterobiasis and today again I saw blood drops coming out before passing stool it was bright red in colour also thick. Then I got scared then little contaminated stool was passed followed by clear normal stool. I have little itching sensation in anus. I am so worried is there something serious or due to constipation only because after one year I saw the blood in stool again tell me some remedy.
I have pain in wisdom tooth .doctor prescribed me zerodol sp twice a day and Mox cv625 twice a day for 3 days is there any risk to eat painkillers for 3 days.
I am 15 year old female. I have got frequent cold. Its very annoying. I don't know what is the reason. Is there any remedial measure other than tablets and which is safe to follow?
One my frnd is 27 years old and he is feeling that he is sex addict. How he can know that he is or not?
Some times around my waist I get an unusable pain even to stand also I am now feeling uncomfortable, I am old, and lot of stain is causing to work comfortable, is there any reasons for this and suggest remedy.
Sir my eyes went much inner than the normal eye position So what can I do sir to correct my eye position in normal condition Please give me a good advice.
Dear sir I AM taking insulin morning 45units and night 35 units Present report fasting sugar 190 and after meals 305 Urine sugar.
Dear Sir, I am a cholesterol patient some time low some time high. I am taking daily one storvas 10 mg as prescribed by Doctor. Just I want to ask you can I use PROTINEX POWDER FOR MORE PROTEIN TAKING MORE PROTEIN DO? INCREASES CHOLESTEROL PLS. ADVICE. THANKS.
I lost my half of hair on top and back by hair fall. How can I get them back. Is hair transplant is solution.
Choose your white foods carefully
- Avoid white rice, bread, pasta. These refined foods promote weight gain as they are digested quickly and cause your blood-sugar and insulin levels to spike.
- Making the switch to wholesome wholegrain varieties will help you maintain a healthy weight and keep you full for longer, as they are rich in fibre and help keep your blood-sugar levels balanced.
- Includes whole grain choices like whole oats, quinoa, brown rice, daliya, buckwheat, whole grain pasta and grainy bread add in your main meal.
Drink 2-3 litres of water a day
We often forget to keep our water intake up during winter, yet it is important to drink plenty of water all year round for good health. Don't forget air conditioning and heaters can be very dehydrating.
Try to drink at least two litres a day. Herbal teas count too.
There are many wonderful health-promoting teas to choose from such as ginger (great for improving circulation), green (a powerful antioxidant and can help promote weight loss), and chamomile (helps calm your nerves).
Eat protein with every meal
- One of the best ways to maintain a healthy weight is to eat good-quality, low-fat protein at each meal.
- Protein foods have a low gi and help to stabilise blood-sugar levels, which in turn will help curb sugar cravings and prevent you snacking on sugary carbohydrate foods.
- A good guide is to keep protein servings to the size and thickness of your palm. Some healthy protein choices include nuts, seeds, legumes (and legume-based foods such as hummus), egg white, fish, lean meat, chicken, low-fat dairy and soy products.
- Protein foods also help to create a feeling of fullness, preventing you from overeating.
Fill half your plate with fruit and veg salad
- At least half of your diet should be made up of fresh fruit and vegetables (including legumes).
- Fruit and vegetables are an excellent source of important vitamins and minerals including vitamins a and c, folate, iron and calcium.
- Purple, red and orange varieties are particularly high in potent health-promoting antioxidants.
- However, if you are watching your waistline, don't overdo higher-gi veggies such as potato, sweet potato and pumpkin.
- Aim to have about three pieces of fruit a day. Try adding fruit to your porridge, and make stewed fruit have with muesli or natural yoghurt in the morning.
Start your dinner with soup
- Have a small bowl of low-calorie mix veg soup before your main meal to help manage your weight.
- Doing this is not only a great way to increase your vegetable intake, it can help reduce the amount of food and calories you consume in a meal.
- To save time, make a healthy vegetable-based soup at the beginning of the week and freeze portions.
- Don't forget to add immune-boosting ingredients such as garlic, ginger, onion and miso to help protect yourself from colds and flu.