Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tushar Hiran
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar HiranYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old. I m having under arms darkness problem due to which I feel very shy nd cant wear sleeveless tops. Kindly tell me how can I get rid of this problem. Moreover I have pigmentation on my face of acne. I have white discharge prblm also. Kindly resolve my prblm
I have fever and cold last 2 day what I can do I already consult nearest hospital but till not recover.
I am losing hair quickly and having more dandruff. I want to medicine which will reduce my hair fall. please help me sir.
I have a lower back pain. And when I got the mri scan it says that there is a minimal bulging of the disc l2 - l3. I work in the deck department on a cruise ship. And my work is heavy duty. As of now I am on treatment. But wud you suggest to go back to the same job. I mean is it ok to do the same heavy work.
Hello doc. I am suffering from loss of Eyebrow hairs on and off. Is it Psoriasis, sebum dermatitis, hives! I have attached some pictures of my eyebrows. Please look into those attachments and help asap. Thanks/regards. Please. Thankyou.
From 2 or 3 months I feel pain in my left breast and and both nipple and lump like thing inside my breast before period. But after period all of thing go away. But this month that pain and lump problem have come 15 days before period. Help me.
From past month, I am facing some heart breathing related problem. Mean I can't eat very hot and chilly spices or even lemon soda added idling, handavo or even phudina charming or sour pickle anymore. Just feeling in heart more excitement allergy without relaxing comfort.
My son having problem from last 2 odd months. Earlier Dr. said he is having viral fever he gave required medicines without antibiotics. Later he had some bacterial infection due to which my son had fever cough nd cold. Dr. Gave antibiotics. And my son recovered. But my question is that when we stop consumption of antibiotics thn my son gets fever or cough. So whats d solution fr that. This is happening frm last 2 months or so.
Dear sir, my age is 22, I have been getting pimples on my face, please tell me what medications should I take? Give me perfect solution.
We all think of clapping as a way to applaud somebody for a job well done in sports, award shows, theater or movies. However, there are a number of hidden benefits that clapping has been proven to have. In the recent years, there are different types of groups in parks who get together in the morning and/or evening. Some of these groups indulge in laughing, there is also another group who gather around to clap.
Our body is a bundle of nerves and blood vessels spread all through the body and is one of the most complex networks we will ever know. Each organ is linked to the other and a bad effect on one organ can put the other in danger. The palms, basically, contain nerve and blood vessel endings and stimulating them through clapping helps improve the health of organs like kidney, digestive tract, and lower back. Sounds surprising?
Well, there are about 30+ acupressure points in the palms, which are activated when you are clapping. These connect various organs including low back, neck, kidneys, lungs, stomach, etc. and have indirect benefits as noted below.
- Clapping improves the overall heart health and maintains the blood pressure level. Blood circulation to various organs is also improved by regular clapping. Clapping also helps improve asthma-related problems by promoting the function of nerve endings that connect these organs.
- Beneficial for children. In children especially, clapping is known to improve the brain function and contribute to better handwriting, reduced spelling mistakes and improved concentration.
- Reduced occurrence of infections. Clapping helps immunity by boosting white cells, which are essential for fighting germs and therefore reduces the occurrence of frequent infections. Regular clapping is also shown to have benefits on improved bone health in cases of arthritis and associated pains.
- For the back. Be it middle or low back pains, there is an immense benefit from clapping. The severity of the pain can be reduced significantly. Strange as it may seem, clapping is also shown to reduce instances of insomnia and improve hair health.
- For mental illnesses like depression and anxiety, clapping can be very easy to do exercise that costs actually nothing. If you think the kidneys and palms are very distant from each other, think again. For gout, which affects the kidneys, clapping is shown to be immensely useful. Both the severity of gout and the progression of the disease can be halted.
A word of caution: For better results, clapping is to be done after applying an oil like mustard oil or coconut oil. So next time, your clapping shouldn't be a part of just applauding. Include it in your routine exercise and see the results yourself. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!