Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar BhangaleYour feedback matters!
Sir I need urgent reply kindly response soon sir my frnd she is worrying of delaying period last month 13th she had date and it has to be done this month 13th bt until now not yet her date even she has health upset last week blood deficit and she had exam also it has over last day and wrk there in home and make sure about prgncy not there sir.
Hi doc I am married female trying to conceive from one year no problem was diagnosed during follicular study hsg sperm count all are normal but I have white discharge from 10 the day of my cycle till next period date can it affect my conception please help or suggest me any treatment or tablets so that I can get pregnant in next month.
Dear Sir/Mam, I got my period on 23rd jan 2016 and we had unprotected intercourse on first and second week (alternate days). Now from yesterday I am feeling dull and food smell like my nose is more active. Please suggest what is happening with me. If I am pregnant then how can I detect.
Hi Dr. I have yeast infection since 10 months and my marriage had completed 2 years in january 2017. When I take antibiotics it's better but next month it start again why? What is the cause of this infection. I want to conceive .but now I have done ultrasound in which immature follicles most dominant was seen at left ovary measuring about 13×11 mm. Now tell me can I pregnant or not. My period cycle is 28 days. .now my vagina discharge and itching also. My menses date is 29-9-2016 can I take antibiotics??
Had not intercourse but his penis was inside vagina for not more than a minute, and when he removed he saw a drop of precum over his penis, I washed my vagina and in 20 hours I took ipill too. I also experienced radish pale urine 2-3 times, and a little blood piece once in the urine. My periods were about to come on 27 july but have not come yet. I am worried if I am pregnant.
I'm having low bleeding periods since last 6 months. What can be possible reason for that. Can it be due to smoking? Or some other reasons? Pls revert.
I am 23 years old, I am under lactation. I am becoming very dry I do not know why. Before my pregnancy I was very fair but now I became dark. What's the reason? How could I become bright? What to do?
Dr. Told Me, When I Do Sex In Unsafe Days To Pregnant A Women But I Can not Understand Clearly. Please Somebody Again Told Me About This?
Doctors, I masturbates twice and with that fluid I inside my wife's vagina. She was on 4th day of her periods. Her shortest day is 30 and longest is 45. Last two were 29 may and 2nd july. This tym it was 33 days. This happened on july 5. Now its almost 10 days after periods. Now she got a white fluid on 12th june which she said was Normal before she used to get before every periods. Pls explain me whats this abt. Is she pregnant. Am worried pls help me doctors.
My Friend, she has some swelling in her uterus and she has got this information after she did one test 2 years back she gets heavy bleeding in her periods and she is hardly able to walk when she is in periods. She tells me that she experience unbearable pain in her vagina. Pls can you suggest me any medication and how can this be cured. Thanks.
When you decide to donate an organ that could make someone normal again, you are actually giving the gift of life, even after you are long gone. Organ donation is the preservation of organs after someone's death, and a cause supported by many people around the world.
Read on to find out everything there is to know about organ donation!
- What is Organ Donation?: Organ donation is the process of pledging your organs through recognised institutions, so that the same may be used after your demise. This pledge usually allows the transplant of healthy organs as well as tissue that can be used to benefit someone who has been going through life without the said organs or without properly functioning ones. While some donations like the kidney as well as some part of the lungs can be done while the donor is still living, most of these transplants happen after the person's death.
- Types of Donation: There are three ways in which one can donate organs. The first is brain stem method where the person's brain activity has stopped due to an injury. In such a case, the heart and other organs may still be working due to life support system like a ventilator. The next method is circulatory death where a cardiac arrest gives rise to the complete loss of function in one's heart and lungs, which can lead to a state where the person cannot be revived. The third kind is living donation like kidney transplant or a small section of one's liver or lungs.
- Importance of Organ Donation: The importance of organ donation cannot be stressed enough. This potentially lifesaving act can help in bringing back someone's sight or give them a heart that beats normally. With organ donation like kidney transplant, one will not need to go through dialysis again. Also, organ donation can save much time, money and effort in painful treatments and give the person a whole new lease of life. It is also important because it ensures that the vital organs are used by a needy person even after the death of the donor.
- Importance of Physical Health: The physical health of the person is important in such cases because the donation should not have negative implications for the wellbeing of the patient. Through a system of donor assessment, the donor is checked for infections and other ailments including HIV so that the same are not passed on to the patient.
- Organs that you can donate: Starting from the eyes to the kidney, lungs, heart, pancreas, intestines, bones, as well as bone marrow and even the skin and corneas, one can donate a number of organs. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.