Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Todkar VeenaYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend isn't getting any periods from 2 months now we were having sex before 2 months but before sperm didn't get inside of her and it was unprotected sex but all the pregnancy test was -ve but still she's not getting any period what is happening with her.
All the treatments and principles of ayurveda are based upon one goal; that is to balance the tridosha. So if you look for a healthy living, you need to understand all three doshas.
Most women tend to ignore their own well-being. A woman's health deteriorates faster as she ages, therefore women must go for complete body checkups regularly. Here are few symptoms to be cautious about and if you notice any of these, do visit your doctor soon.
1. A lump or a cyst - a breast lump is not to be ignored. If you detect/feel a suspicious breast lump, remember it could be a cyst. Now the cyst could be benign or otherwise, best to let the specialists find that out for you. Get a breast examination done at the soonest.
2. Shortness of breath - this is a very common problem amongst women and is an indicator for cardiac problems, even an impending heart attack. If shortness of breath is a common occurrence, also followed by fatigue, dizziness, etc, schedule a check-up pronto. Chest pain and nausea should be given immediate medical assistance.
3. Inability to sleep - an occasional sleepless night is fine but if this has become a habit and you have major difficulty in falling asleep regularly, this could be an issue. This usually happens to women when they enter menopause. Women need to get ample sleep, and if there are disturbances in your sleep, please consult your doctor.
4. Headaches - frequent headaches which occur at levels which are unbearable are not to be taken lightly. Headaches could be symptoms of stroke, brain infections or tumor or other ailments.
5. Pain in intercourse - sex should not be painful. If it hurts, something is wrong and your body is most likely trying to tell you something. This could be to do with any of the gynecological problems, so better see your ob-gyn soon.
I had sex with my boyfriend before 2 days. After that I am feeling tired and stomach pain is starting not so severe but there is a pain which is not continuous hate to eat. Is this says am pregnant ?
I asked my mom, she told me it's menstruation which is bleeding .And most important qns. During the period if I push my pussy and that white fluid comes out .wht does it happen? Do I get pregnant or what? .please reply me. I am so scared.
My wife closed her birth option in 2015 and few days back we did sex and the problem is she is not in periods her date is from 15 to 19 but now its 24th date and she is still not in periods what happened to her? Is her birth option opened? Or what else please suggest us fast so we will start for future plans. Thanks,
My friend age is 20 female she is unmarried. She did not get her period. Actually her date is 26 every month. But even today is 2nd she did not get. What should she do now? If she pregnant means she did not do any sex with any body? pregnant will come by only sex or other some reasons it will get?please help
Hello Sir/Mam. I and my wife loved very much to each other. We have good sex life also. Now a days we live separately due to our job. When we have sex with each other I have a fantasy to heard many women's name from her mouth as I do sex with lots of women with my wife also. I want to hear names of her friends relatives etc from her mouth during sex period. She also give me full support at that time. But now a days as we live far from each other we do sex chat and phonosex. I want to listen from her doing sex with other girls like her friends and others. But she refused to do that on phone. And she says now that she read some where that it is a type of sickness or pchycho problem. I want to know from the experts Is this really a type of sickness as I want from my wife. Or it is normal human tendency and fantasy to imagine another women during sex period. Thanks in advance.
♧Do not wash your hair with too much hot water.
♧If you use any shampoo, use only an ORGANIC shampoo or conditioner.
♧ Do not comb the hair backwards. Use a good quality brush or comb. Avoid excessive brushing.
♧Massage the scalp vigorously for 10 to 15 minutes (until you start to feel hot there) after bathing it with water. This stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the hair follicles in the scalp and prevent hair loss.
♧Coconut oil and castor are very good for hair.
♧Boil dry pieces of amla (Indian goose berry) in coconut oil and apply on hair for hair loss prevention.
I took emergency contraceptive pill very regularly this month. Then I experienced bleeding for two times a month. Now I had episode of vomiting containing blood. I even pain in my ovaries n numbness in thighs. Please help I have PCOS.
Hi, my uterus size is slightly smaller than normal. Is it big problem? Is pregnancy is happening or is any treatment for increasing size of uterus kindly advise. Please tell me pregnancy is happen in this case normal?
I am 31 years old man and my wife is 27 years old women and my marriage is last four year and I have no child what can I do please tell me.
This quote is over centuries old and even at that time, the father of modern medicine (allopathy) realized the importance of healthy eating. I think we all know the benefits of eating healthy. Glowin skin, healthy hair, optimal weight. And one can just go on about the benefits. But what exactly constitutes" healthy eating?
A plant based diet is wholesome and nutritious and is closest to our mother earth and nature. A way of living which is in sync with nature and all its goodness, is the best possible gift you can give to yourself.
Eating greens, beans, legumes, nuts, fruits and seeds (flax, sunflower, sesame, etc.) will boost your immune system.
Beginning your day with a green smoothie is like gifting your body a luxurious detox each day. Consuming less of dairy will do your intestines good and help maintain your body at an alkaline level.
Consuming brown rice (which is rich in fibre) instead of white rice will help you maintain a slim waistline.
Doing aerobic exercises and brisk walking helps to boost your metabolism by keeping your heart pumping. This is the best anti-aging skin formula!
Spending time with yourself to know the real you is from where change happens. Change happens from within.
"within you, lies the answer to wholeness" - denise
Hope you all enjoyed the article!
Hello doctor. I am facing infertility due to block at junction is their any treatment to clear this tubal block.
She have 3time relationship with b f madm now any pragncy chance. She had relationship than stop periods mam any suggestion.
I am planning for a baby, my last period date was 9 th Feb 2017, When we intercourse, the Siemens comes out, can you please help in why?
My pregnancy test is negative I'm still waiting for the periods till date I completed 46 days. Am I pregnant or not?
I am 27 years old and I have a boy baby (1- month. Can I breastfeed because I am affected from hypothyroid and taking 50 mg mediation.
Menopause brings about a lot of changes in a woman's body. It not only signifies the end of her fertility and child bearing days, but it is a sign of growing age and the body progressing in a new direction of aches, pains and vulnerability. While some of these are natural, others can prove to be dangerous as it significantly increases the risk of heart disease (unlike common myths, women do get heart attacks). The risk factor is also goes up if the woman suffers from diabetes, obesity and high blood pressure. One of the widely known, but well ignored fact remains that women with a sedentary lifestyle increase their risk and vulnerability to all of these diseases. A family history in heart disease can also turn into a risk factor when menopause sets in.
The natural age of menopause is considered to be around 50 and when a woman reaches this age, the estrogen levels in her body experience a sharp drop. This hormone is partly responsible in maintaining heart health in women. Other factors that are triggered during menopause include changes in body fat distribution from a gynoid to an android pattern, reduced glucose tolerance, abnormal plasma lipids, increased blood pressure, increased sympathetic tone, endothelial dysfunction and vascular inflammation.
Experiencing menopause? Here's how you can lower your risk of heart disease
A healthy lifestyle never comes by accident, only by choice. And this is an essential key in controlling diseases that come as a side effect of menopause too. Here are some thing you can do:
- Walk / Exercise: This isn't a 5-day week practice. You need to exercise throughout the week in order to maintain heart health. It helps your heart to pump blood through your body and also reduces risks to other diseases like high blood pressure and cholesterol. One key benefit is that it helps keeps the weight off - that should be good reason to walk an extra mile.
- Choose a healthy diet: Most people mistake a diet to be about not eating the things you really like. A good diet can be made very tasty and can also be portioned in such a way that it leaves less room for craving. As always avoid the junk, deep fries and extra helping of cheese.
- Hormonal therapy: There has been contradicting evidence on hormonal replacement therapy for estrogen can lower the risk of heart disease. Some women continue to be advised this treatment based on their particular case history, especially for women who undergo surgical menopause (when the uterus and other reproductive organs many have to be removed due to life threatening conditions like cancer).