Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ThatteYour feedback matters!
I have had a white patch on my face for two months now. Consulting a doctor he said he couldn't actually figure out the issue. But now the patch has increased and hair around it has been lost.
Is their any medicine fr white spots in allopathy as I'm suffering from 20 yrs Pls advice gud medicine. But it should not to spread.
Actually in my face under eye black color is there. Then I can I remove Which cream is the best but feature no infection? Please suggest me.
I wants to tell you about my arms and hands whitened problem I wants to tell you my white stains in my arms and hand please tell me the solution of my this problem?
Good Morning sir, I am 25 years old now a days i am getting small black warts on my cheek (under eye. Please tell me the reason for getting warts? what is the solution for removing those warts? hope I will get better solution from your end. Thanks. Have a good day.
My wife aged 60 having white and black small patches on her hands and stomach. Can you prescribe some remedy.
Hello doc. I got very knowledgeable post about 7 dangerous skin effects due to smoking. An I wanna know that what I should do to cure those effects if I quitted smoking. I want to know how to cure bad effects of smoking to my skin. Please answer me.
I am 36 years old women and my skin is oily and have acne and open pores, kindly suggest the name of vitamin c table or powder which I can use for making acne serum.
How to protect your skin in summer season and make softer please give me a proper solution and protect dark circles.
Use oil-free or noncomedogenic products (those that won't clog pores) on your face.
Don't squeeze or pick blemishes. Popping pimples can drive acne bacteria deeper into the skin. Picking can lead to more inflammation and permanent scarring.
Never repeat these mistakes for pimple prevention.
Not trying an acne treatment long enough
Trying too many products at once
Choosing the wrong products for acne-prone skin
Waiting too long to see a dermatologist
Over-using or under-using a prescribed acne medication
Don't let acne define who you are. Do what you can to improve your skin, working with a dermatologist, if necessary, and keep doing the things you enjoy.
Mujhe pichle ek mahine se elergy si ho rahi hai pehle body maine aise lagta hai ki body maine niddels chubh rahi hai fir kharish karne pe red nishaan ke sath swelling se ho jati hai maine iske liye citrizine medicine use ki uska asar do teen din tak rehta hai fir same problem shuru ho jati hai please help maine for permanent solution.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I user scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any charges. What should I do.
I am 39 years old and suffering from mouth ulcers from 2 months and not able to open mouth fully and there is white patch on my check please Suggests what to do.
Prostatitis is a very common infection of the prostate. However, it is worth to note that prostatitis can also be an inflammation of the prostate without infection. Only 5 to 10 percent of prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection. Prostate cancer does not normally have its chances increased by prostatitis. There are several forms of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (which is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome).
The exact cause for prostatitis is not known, but here are some factors which increase its risk, particularly acute bacterial prostatitis.
- Medical instrumentation: Putting an instrument like a urinary catheter may well cause prostatitis.
- Rectal intercourse: This is basically another name for anal sex.
- Abnormal urinary tract: The urinary tract comprises of the bladders, kidneys, ureters and urethra. If any one of these organs gets infected, then prostatitis is much more likely.
- Bladder infection: A bladder infection may well spread to the prostate.
Prostatitis has a variety of symptoms. Here are the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Constant need of urination: This is one of the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Difficulty when urinating: Just like the constant need of urination, difficulty urinating is also a sign that you may have prostatitis.
- Pain while urinating: This is because the prostate gland is a part of your urinary tract and if it does not work properly, there will be pain.
- Chills and fever: This is a rarer symptom, but may indicate prostatitis if it is coupled with the other symptoms.
- Pain in perineal area and genital organs: If you are experiencing pain in genital organs, than it may indicate prostatitis.
- Painful ejaculations or relief of perineal pain after ejaculations: If you are having painful ejaculation or the pain arises after ejaculation, then it may be due to prostatitis.
- Hematospermia: Pinkish or brownish semen.
If these symptoms are persistent or bothersome, then a proper consultation is required. Evaluation includes physical examination along with few simple tests. This can be followed by proper treatment for cure or relief of symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist and ask a free question.