Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Taranath KaraleYour feedback matters!
Usg report says pcod with low volume ovary rest normal It also said post void residual urine 105MUL Prevoid residual urine 75MUL What is the. Reason behind this? Can STD be the cause? Can STD occur if both person does not have any sexual partner before and condom has been used while making out? If another person only had oral sex for 1-2 mins with a virgin girl before does it mean that person has std?
I got married before one month and now I m pregnant I m having pcod and also taking medicine for irrational thoughts repeatedly comes in my mind I m not mentally prepared for conceiving But all suggest me to continue pregnancy because of pcod infertile rate I m confused Its too early I do not want baby so early please give me advice.
If she use lubic gel Then any problem with her pregnancy? And In lubic gel vagina can I intercourse normally?
I had sex one week ago. I have a 28 days menstrual cycle. Though some times my period occurs 2-3days earlier or later than the expected date. Last month my period started on 3rd june. And my expected next period starting day was on 1st july. But, it arrived today, 4rth july in the afternoon. It was bloodish red in colour as it usually remains on the starting. I'm also having period like cramps as I get in every period. But, I have not got heavy flow yet till now (9.00pm). Is it implantation bleeding or i'm on my period?
Sir I am a sugar patient yesterday I noticed a small blood clot comming out of my penis. Normally while passing urine there is a irritation as is there is a wound inside. Kindly suggest my sugar level is 230 after morning breakfast. Before it is 140 to 150.
A pessimistic attitude increases the risk for death from heart disease, a new study reports. The researchers followed 2, 267 men and women 52 to 76 years old. At the start of the study participants were presented six statements and asked to rate, on a 0 to 4 scale, how well the statements applied to them. The text was either positive (for example, in uncertain times, I usually expect the best) or negative (if something can go wrong for me, it will). The scientists found that those in the highest one-quarter of scores on pessimism were more than twice as likely to die of heart disease as those in the lowest one-quarter.
your personality traits can make physical health worse, if you're pessimistic and have some health issues, then it's even more important to take care of your physical health.
She is pregnant since 7 months. Suddenly she started crying. The was having a great pain and there was a blood flowing. What to do.
Continuous white discharge one week after taking the I pill. However, there is no itching while/during discharge. Periods were due on 12th and today its 17th. Waiting still to arrive. Please comment if the white discharge normal and when can the periods be expected and does this white discharge indicates that soon periods will arrive. Thank you so much in advance for you valuable time and advice.
Sir/madam I participated in sex on 7 DEC my partner having bleeding heavily. Her period time was 1-7 of every month but this month she didn't get period as regular staring day of periods she bleed and then it stop after few day on 7 th we have sex from the next day she bleeds heavily til today. My partner was very scary and feared about heavily bleeding please help me sir/madam I am also afraid of it please help me is their any problem please tell me.
I am 22 year old girl. I have a stomach pain problem since 20th jan. On 19th me and my boyfriend had sex but he only touches my lower inner part with hands and fingers. But we try to do sex than he only put his penis into my vagina, it does not go inside my vagina. Because its hurt me so we stopped it. So by this I get pregnant or not.
Ayurveda encompasses all aspects of your life, including what you eat and drink and how you exercise. Following an ayurvedic lifestyle can help prevent problems from occurring and improve your quality of life. Indigestion is a common complaint faced by a majority of the population at some point of time or the other. Here are a few ayurvedic tips on how to prevent indigestion.
- Eat mindfully: Never eat in a hurry or on the go. Chew your food properly and eat slowly. Along with the taste, also appreciate the textures, smell etc. of your food. This keeps your body satiated for longer and helps avoid snacking. Pay attention to your digestive system while eating by unplugging from other activities and medium like television, telephones etc.
- Eat freshly cooked food: As food gets stale, it loses its nutrient value. Hence always, cook and eat fresh food. Avoid microwaved meals. Eating raw food in the form of salads etc is ideal as these uncooked food have the highest level of nutrients and are rich in fiber, making them easy to digest.
- Sip warm water: Water not only keeps the body hydrated, but also aids digestion. Try sipping warm water throughout the day to keep your digestive system lubricated and to make it easy for food to pass through. Avoid drinking cold water as this takes longer to digest. This is because the body must first heat the water to bring it up to body temperature before it can digest it.
- Take a walk after a meal: Going for a light walk after a meal can help kickstart the digestive process. This increases blood flow and circulation in the digestive system. However, avoid strenuous exercising like swimming or running immediately after a meal.
- Make lunch your heaviest meal: The body's digestive system works at its optimal levels in the middle of the day. According to a number of studies, the highest amounts of digestive juices are released around noon. Hence, this is the best time to eat a heavy meal as it will be digested faster and metabolized into energy to keep you going throughout the day instead of being stored as fat.
- Ginger tea: Sipping on ginger tea after a heavy meal can help avoid bloating. It can also boost the digestive enzymes and speed up the digestion process. You may also sip ginger tea between meals.
- Exercise regularly: Lastly, exercise regularly. If you can't find half an hour to exercise at once, try interval training between activities. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator is an easy way to include exercise in your daily routine.