Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Taranath Karale
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Taranath KaraleYour feedback matters!
Mam, meri girlfriend ke periods 6 months se ruk gaye hai. Mai aur wo baut pareshan hai please kuch solution btaye?
I'm Jamuna, 25 years old. Im a dentist. I got married to my cousin (paternal ) on August 29, 2014. Its going to be 2 years on coming 29th. I've already diagnosed with Pcos. I have been taking medicines for almost 3 years even before my wedding (metformin, normoz, fertisure ) & went for follicular study once. But there was no use till now . I weigh 92 KGS. I gained weight suddenly becoz of d accident (Head injury due to major trauma) (Intracranial hemorrhage ). I met during my final year. Before that I was normal weighing 70 KGS. Due to the weight gain I got irregular periods. After that I was diagnosed with pcos. I'm very much depressed. I can't concentrate on anything. People who got married after my wedding like my friends, relatives are blessed with children. My husband doesn't know that I have pcos. I feel like dying every moment I go out. I'm very embarrassed in meeting people. If anyone asks about child to me & my husband, we can't able to face them .Is there any good way for us . I'm not interested in IVF or any those technology.
Hi, me and my friend who is a married male, became physical with each other for 3 continuous days, which was a mutual decision. He tried to penetrate but it could not work out. The penis went only half the way inside. Whenever he used to insert inside me, at one point, I used to pain a lot, so he had to stop there every time. So he told me that my hymen did not break yet, which means I am still a virgin. He did not wear condom at all at every act. I have a slight pain inside my vagina where he tried to insert. Is there any special tablet for this pain? And is there any chance of any infection or by chance pregnancy? As this was my first ever time to have sex, so m quite conscious about it. Please guide regarding this and even the inside pain. Tell me a tablet to cure the pain or if there is any internal swelling which I am not aware about. I want to avoid all the negative consequences. Would be really very thankful.
Meri wife 2 and half month Ki pregnant h. Use right ovary me cyst v h. Cystic SOL (4.4×4 cm) hai. Kuch dino se uske stomach me right side me bohot pain ho raha h. please help us?
Ma'am Last month 27 ko mujhe period hua tha par 1 din hua phir band ho gaya. Main regular 27 ko hi hoti hi. Par is month 5 days ho gaye aur period nahi hua aur test bhi negative hai kya Karu.
Hyperpigmentation is a medical condition which occurs when an area of the skin becomes much darker in comparison to the rest of the skin tone. This happens due to an excess of a pigment called melanin. Hyper-pigmentation is fairly common and many people have reported this condition at some point in their lives.
Types of Hyperpigmentation
1. Lentigines or Freckled Skin: They are mainly freckles which arise on the skin.
2. Solar Lentigines: Although these are known as age spots, sun spots and liver spots they are caused primarily due to prolonged exposure to the sun.
3. Melasma: This condition mostly seen in pregnant women and is caused due to hormonal changes during pregnancy. Melasma typically manifests as pigmented and patchy areas of discoloration on the face except the eye area.
What causes hyperpigmentation?
- Hyper pigmentation can be hereditary i.e. passed on to children from parents
- Prolonged exposure to sun.
- Picking and poking at the skin can also cause hyper pigmentation.
- Medications such as hormone treatments, antibiotics and anti-seizure drugs may result in it as an unwanted side effect.
- Skin injuries due to bad forms of acne vulgaris and inflammation.
How Homeopathy Works on Hyperpigmentation?
Homoeopathy considers blemishes or pigmentation as a local expression of a systemic / internal disturbance. Homeopathy believes that skin disorders are a reflection of an internal imbalance and to be treated from within. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution, genetic predisposition and so on. While choosing homeopathic remedies the cause of pigmentation is evaluated, for example, mental stress, hormonal imbalances, sun exposure, nutritional deficiency, poor immune system and so on.
Homeopathic treatment, which gets to the root of the problem will reinforce the immune system and gradually restore the pigmented spots to the normal skin color. Homeopathic medicines restore the hormonal imbalance and control the excessive production of melanin. Homeopathy will not inhibit the natural process of the skin's melanin production. It will act on melanocytes to produce less melanin naturally thus strengthening the skin cells to stay healthy and remove excessive melanin in the skin. This improves the quality (texture) of skin, blemishes disappear and further discoloration of skin stops.
For fast recovery and to maintain the skin texture and glow homeopaths also use external creams which are purely prepared by homeopathic Mother tincture and low potency’s and are very safe and without any side effects.
Homeopathy medicines cure pigmentation from the root cause and assuring the patient of not facing the similar problem in future. Some of the common homeopathic medicines for treating pigmentation are:
- Medicines like Lycopodium Clavatum can be consumed if you experience grayish-yellow discolored face with blue circles around the eyes. It can also cure brown spots on the nose and face.
- Sepia offincinalis can treat chloasma (Yellow spots on the face and a yellow mark across the upper region of the nose and cheeks). This medicine also treats ailments during pregnancy and is best suited for patients who have dark hair.
- Thuja occidentalis should be consumed to treat dry skin with uneven brown spots. People who have waxy faces with dark under eyes should consume this medicine.
- Argenticum nitricum can also be consumed if your face looks pale, old and bluish. It is best suited for people who have tense, hard and brown skin with irregular brown blotches.
- Cadmium sulphuratum can treat yellow stains on the cheeks and nose. This usually worsens due to prolonged exposure to the wind and sun.
- Copaiva offincinalis reduces brown lenticular spots. These spots give a mottled appearance and can itch at times.
- Caulophyllum thalictroides can be consumed by women who experience discoloration of the skin due to uterine and menstrual disorders.
- Plumbum melallicum usually treat liver spots, hyper pigmentation and reduces the oil content of the face.
These remedies treat discoloration of the face along with liver spots, brown spots and excess oil formation of the face which is accompanied by hyperpigmentation.
However, the correct choice and the resulting relief is a matter of experience and right judgment on the part of the homeopathy doctor. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient. Thus homeopathic remedies of pigmentation are tailor-made and should be taken after consulting a specialized homeopath.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic and ask a free question.
NUTRIKALP WEIGHT LOSS CLINIC
Sexual problems are very common in men and women. There are various reasons because of which sex may not be as pleasing as it can be. The reasons for this could range from the emotional connect that is shared with the person to actual physical issues which stop you from performing. Read on to know the 3 most common sexual problems in males and females.
- Impotence: When the male cannot attain and/or sustain an erection to allow for a good intercourse, it is termed as impotence. This is one of the most common problems, and it could be due to strained relationships, performance anxiety, smoking, diabetes, hormonal problems, etc. Most often, it is psychological and easy to cure.
- Reduced libido: A man not being “in the mood” may be something hard to associate with, but many a time, it happens. This is largely due to psychological causes, and if the partners don’t strike a chord, that could be the reason too. Other reasons could be hormonal imbalance, high blood pressure, etc.
- Ejaculation issues: There could be disorders which could be due to ejaculation that is premature, inhibited, or retrograde. These lead to improper release of sperms, either premature or delayed or back into the bladder. The underlying problem usually is easily identified by the doctor and is treatable.
- In all of these, admitting the problem is the first and most effective step towards treatment.
- In addition to counseling, which usually involves the partner, hormones may be needed in some.
- Quitting smoking, beginning exercise, blood sugar and pressure control, etc. are also required.
- In very rare cases, vacuum devices and penile implants may be required.
- Dyspareunia: The most common sexual problem in females is painful sex, which makes it difficult for the couple. This could be due to vaginal dryness, UTIs, pelvic area infections, etc. This is one of the main reason for reduced libido. Topical lubricants are often useful, in addition to counseling to allay fears and improve overall relationship.
- Reduced libido: This is very common in women, and could be due to relationship issues, painful sex, hormonal imbalance, etc. This is also possible due to the multiple roles that a woman plays, so much so that she never has time to think about it.
- Anorgasmia: Women have more difficulty in achieving orgasm, which is also more psychological and often a combination of sex education and counseling helps.
- Includes combination of medications, hormonal therapy, and sex education.
- Vaginal dryness is improved using lubricants
- Supplement hormones are very useful.
- Sex counseling also involving the partner
- Infections or inflammation in the pelvic tract need to be treated with medications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.