Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. TanjaYour feedback matters!
Sir, mujhe din 2 ,3 bar potty krne jana parta he or kavi kavi poti k rasta me jalan or dard v ho ta he or normal waqt me kavi kavi eise lagta he k poti rasta me halka poti aajatahe and sir letrine k waqt toilet k sath patla sperm nikalta he .sir give me the best solution.
Hi doctor, I have gained weight from these past 10 months, anyone can easily notice my weight gain all are telling me it seems like you have gained weight. nowadays I was also got a feeling of weight gain. It can be shown in my face and in my belly. I want reduce my weight please suggest me some diets and solution to reduce my weight? I have also loosing I'm in a feel that I'm losing hair because of my sudden weight gain? Waiting for your reply. Thank you.
Sir, My friend's hair density is very less and hair is very less at the front side of head. How to increase hair density.
My daughter is twenty four years old. She went to London for a month where hair fall began and is still continuing. The scalp is clear but is quite worried due to the loss of strands of hair all the time. Please advise.
I am 27 years older only. But have got great fat in my body, for which I am not able to work for a long period of time. Please help me.
Hi, I'm suffering from a disease called sleeping warts on my whole face since last 7-8 years. I was consultant for the same with homeopathic, allopathic dermatologist doctors. But not satisfied till now. Dermatologists suggest me to apply Trunex & Retino-A 0.5% on my face and tablet levamisole (150mg) & Aquasol A 10D. These gel reduce my warts little bit but clear. It becomes back when I'm stopped to apply it on regular basis. Kindly suggest how I can reduce these warts and clear my face. Await for your positive response. Regards, Ankit.
I am 38 years old suffering from bad smell from mouth and bleeding after gargling done. It happens in 2-3 hours gap, what do I do?
Does finasteride 1 mg tablets is good for curing baldness in Men, Does it have any side effects, and how many times a day one should take this medicine.
Hi there, Looking for help and advice: Background: * My father is 66 years old, and has had umbilical hernia by birth * Further, he had a by-pass heart surgery when he was 56 years old * I had planned to get his surgery done this week, but at the last moment (through pre-surgery tests) we found that that he has gallbladder stone too * Now, the doctor says that the case is more complicated than what it was earlier I am looking for answers to these questions: * Given the profile of my father, do you think that the case is very complex and that I should consult couple of other doctors before deciding the right course of action? * Is there a fatal risk you see? * What all things should be considered before going for surgery? Thanks in advance.
I am suffering from hair fall. So what can I do for that. My hair are also going white. I am feeling very bad.
I have a hair fall condition to which I have already taken allopathy medication. It did not seem to have any effect. Before I decide for a hair transplant what other choices do I have and will wearing of helmet have any effects?
Ayurveda addresses the physical, mental and emotional well-being of a person. According to Ayurveda, emotional instability is caused by miscommunication between the head and the heart. Here are ten ayurvedic tips to uplift your emotions and calm your inner self.
- Go to bed on time: A good night's sleep is essential not only for your physical health, but also for your mental health. Try going to bed by 9 pm on a regular basis. This will give you a restful night's sleep and allow you to awake feeling refreshed.
- Wake up with the sun: An early start to the day keeps you from feeling dull and tired and boosts your energy levels. This also prevents build-up of toxins in your body and helps keep circulation and internal communication lines clear.
- Go outdoors: Start your day by taking a walk outdoors early morning. This releases positive neurohormones that elevate your mood and activates the body's energy centres.
- Avoid constipation: Clearing the waste created by your body on a daily basis is crucial to having a calm persona and not suffering from low mood swings problem. Drink plenty of water and make it a habit to eliminate your bowels at a particular time of the day to prevent constipation. Eating food rich in fiber or eating a few prunes, figs or cooked apples before going to bed can also help prevent constipation.
- Eat food that is easy to digest: Food that is easy to digest does not cause bloating and other indigestion-related problems. It also prevents the buildup of toxic chemicals and boosts immunity. When your physical health is good, your mood gets elevated as well.
- Try herbs and spices: Spices and herbs help the body absorb nutrients and prevent the buildup of toxins in your body. Try including flavouring agents like turmeric, amla, peppermint oil, coconut oil and cumin in your food to make yourself feel happier.
- Get a massage: A massage relaxes the body and eases stress. It also releases toxins, improves circulation and invigorates the body. Use any oil you like for a massage as each has its own unique properties.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the cornerstones of good physical and mental health. Aim for at least half an hour rigrous exercise or break it into smaller intervals as per your time suitability. Yoga can also be very beneficial when it comes to elevating your mood.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is the yogic way of breathing. This teaches you to breathe slowly and consciously so as to release pent up anger, stress etc and calm the mind.
- Meditate: Regular meditation at the beginning or end of each day can also help calm the body and mind.