Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. T. S ShahYour feedback matters!
I am Married women trying for kids from 2 yrs. My LMH is 0.5 and FSH is 10.08 So doc suggested for ovaries-SR 75 mg and folvite MB. Using these medicines from 4 months. Recently gone through IUI. Can I get pregnant with these values in this process?
I am 32 years female, trying to conceive. I have regular periods of a 28/29 days cycle. And I also ovulate every month. I last had my periods on the 4th of September, so I was expecting my next period around 1st or 2nd october. But instead it started on the he 29th of September plus I didn't ovulate this month, I just had some white watery odorless discharge and mild pan in the lower abdomen. Is it normal? Or a start of some problems?
My sister is 6 weeks pregnant. She is having heart burn, nausea and mouth ulcers. She had similar problem on &off before pregnancy and used to take medicines for it. Now can sompraz be taken for heartburn. Will it affect pregnancy?
I've been having clear vaginal discharge here lately, it soaks my panties. My vagina is healthy but sometimes burns or itches. A couple months ago my boyfriend took my virginity. I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not:/ but I did have my last period on time and my normal flow. What's going on, should I go see the doctor?
I have PCOD problem since last 10 years .I take medicine allopathy and homeopathy too but the result was same no improvement ,I also facing the problem of hirsutism ,so I know to want know that how I get rid of this problem?
I had gone through surgical abortion as on 30th April because of no growth of fetus it was 10 weeks 4 days that time . After that I got my period on 12th of june which was light on 1 st day n continue for 4 days and bleeding was normal for rest three days and after that I started getting light spotting when we had sexual relation and that keeps on whenever we had intercourse and after that I start getting sticky yellow discharge from my vagina and from 23 rd day of my period I am getting blood with my discharge. Whenever I went to luu something kind of vaginal discharge full covered with blood comes out now its 34 days of my lmp what to do please help me out.
How to periods come fastest. When periods was missed. Which medicine take to periods come faster plsssss.
I request to you all docters .kya aaplog mujhe kuch aisa treatment bata sakte h jisse mai jaldi pregnant ho jaau. Mera regular period time pr aa jata h.relation ship bnane k baad bhi mai pregnant nhi bn paa rhi. please answer me fast.
My wife is 43 years of age we have no child we are married 19 years back my wife has miscarriage few years back she haa period regular. But last month she has period on 34th day but this month past 37 days her last period date on 8th feb please suggest what we have to do ?
Is it safe to take vomilast in third month pregnancy? I have no problem of constipation and vomiting. Please tell me.
Dear sir. I am a married man. I have two females. One of 19 year other is of 13. My wife don't want third child, what precautions we should adopt during intercourse. She starts oral pills but due to reaction milk secretion in her breasts starts and doctor advised her to discontinue the pills. Copper t was also used but bleeding problem starts, we don't want family planning. During intercourse I throw the sperm outside due to this problem I start masturbating. We use condom also but it irritates both of us and our sexual organs get irritated. How many days are safe for intercourse after mensuration cycle and also tell what will be the critical period. Please guide me in this regard so that I can live a happy marriage life.
In our day to day lifestyle, it has become very difficult to maintain routine and habits to the optimal level. But in order to, function efficiently and to put your body in full functioning capacity, here are five energy boosting foods to try:
- Honey: This natural sweetener is extremely low on the glycemic index and acts as muscle fuel, thus helping you to replenish the muscles during and post exercising. It is literally nature's counterpart to an energy drink that can be added to tea, water or even your yoghurt.
- Banana: One of the most popular and well loved energy foods, bananas being mostly composed of sugars, can provide a head-on energy boost.
- Nuts: They are extremely important in converting sugar into energy. Also, they are extremely handy to munch on when feeling lethargic or low in energy. Nuts like almonds, cashew nuts or hazelnuts are rich in magnesium and help to keep blood sugar levels even and supply protein to keep the hunger away.
- Cardamom: This popular spice is well known to help boost energy by promoting blood flow. Indulge in a cardamom laden curry or a tea infused with cardamom to combat low energy levels.
- Apples: Since they take much longer to digest in comparison to other fruits, these beautiful fruits provide a more prolonged energy boost. Being high in fiber, they're easy to carry around and munch on.
This is not an exhaustive list, and there are several more where they came from. Pick out the food items that are easily available for you and keep them at hand to pick you up when you function on low energy levels.
Related Tip: "Top 5 Carb Rich Foods for Breakfast"
Hi, i am 43 years old female and i have subserosal fibroid in uterus. Please guide me. I want to cure it at home.
I have periods problem. It gets start before the date. Means 15days before it get starts. Wht should I do?
I am newly Married, First intercourse was 45 days ago (on 14th day of menstrual). I missed my menstrual this month, we are not planning for kids right now. It's 4 weeks delayed. I have Done Pregnancy testing using the strips, it shows positive. We would like to terminate pregnancy without any risks in future. I heard of Mifty Kit which contains" Mifepristone.
Benefits of foods by colour
Did you know that foods can be divided into categories based on their colours and each category has a collective set of health benefits? this not only makes foods interesting, but also helps remember which food is good for which health aspect.
Foods are broadly divided into six categories based on their colors.
- White - these foods assist in immune support. Garlic, onions, white beans, potatoes, mushrooms and cauliflower fall under this category. While garlic & onions help reduce the risk of cancer in stomach, colon & rectum, white beans & potatoes help lower blood cholesterol levels. Mushrooms are known to provide the important nutrients and cauliflower contains antioxidants & is also beneficial for women who are pregnant.
- Green -these foods assist in detoxification. Peas, spinach, green beans, capsicums, kiwi, and green tea are some green foods that we can consume. They are good for your health, provide the required nutrients and also assist in detox.
- Yellow - these foods assist in beauty. Banana, yellow capsicum, squash, corn and bananas are some of the yellow foods that we eat. They are full of carotenoids and bioflavonoids which all help maintain our skin, bone and teeth health.
- Orange - these foods assist in cancer prevention. Carrots, oranges, etc are some orange foods that we eat. They are good for the heart, protect our eyes and also boost our immune system.
- Red - these foods support better heart health. They are packed with antioxidants and vitamins. Red chillies, red capsicum, cherries and tomatoes, apples, etc are some red foods that we eat.
- Purple - these foods assist in longevity. Few purple foods that we eat are onions, blackberries, grapes, etc. They fight ulcer, help kill cancer, prevent urinary tract infection and are good for the heart & the liver.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.