Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swathi Kumbhare
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swathi KumbhareYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. I have problem related my periods. Mujhe 9august 2016 no period aaye after 5september 2016. My period cycle is correct. It is always come before time. Plzzzz guide me.
I at 53 started my menopause. After which I have seen changes in my self. I am angry. Agitated. Suspicious. generally unhappy. Before this I was just d opposite. .Please tell.
Hi How I clean my vagina everyday. My Vagina always is wet. Please help and should i clean it daily ?
DON'T ACT THE 7 ACTIONS BELOW AFTER YOU HAVE A MEAL.
* Don't smoke- Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).
* Don't eat fruits immediately -When you eat your fruits with meals, the fruit is stuck in the stomach along with the contents of the meals and cannot reach the intestines in time. Lying there they get spoilt and spoil the remaining food in the stomach too. Thus it is recommended that you eat a fruit at least one hour after eating a meal or before your meal and preferably in the morning with empty stomach. It is in the morning that the body can best use the nutrients in the fruit and get enough energy to start the day.
* Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.It is preferable to drink tea an hour after meals.
* Don't loosen your belt -Fiction, not particularly bad for you!
We generally have an attitude that a good meal is that which forces us to loosen our belts. However, loosening the belt is bad, not because it causes the intestines to twist or block but because it means that you have over eaten to a level that you are uncomfortable. Loosening of the belt may also cause you to feel comfortable once again which means you may continue overeating.
So eat only to the extent that you can be comfortable without loosening your belt!
* Don't bathe - Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
* Don't walk about -Fact, it is bad for you! Walking directly after meals is a bad idea, it can result to acid reflux and indigestion. However, walking about half an hour after meals is known to be good for you. Researchers in the Department of Exercise Science at the University of South Carolina, have found that walking after exercise is a good way to burn energy.
The point to note is when to walk, you should ideally walk for about 10 minutes and only 20-30 minutes after meal to prevent acid reflux and stomach upsets.
* Don't sleep immediately - The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.
I'm 32 years old married for 4 years. In November 2012 I had laparoscpy surgery for chocolate cyst in both ovaries but it has formed again. I was prescribed danazol many times but side effects include severe gastritis and join pain that I had to discontinue. I wished to have a child what should I do ?
Sir, are sexually transmitted diseases caused or transmitted? And if oral sex is practised between two healthy partners then is there something to worry about STD'S?
One of the side-effects of monsoon, besides waterlogging, is the health hazard the rain brings with it - cases of vector-borne, fungal, allergies and parasitic infections. The worse hits are the children, who are susceptible to viral and skin infections after getting wet.
We should avoid getting drenched and should always carry an umbrella. Even when we are drenched, we must immediately follow preventive measures because if left untreated, it can leave permanent scars on the skin. In case of a skin infection, use an anti-fungal powder to avoid any further infection. Always keep your skin dry. Don't wear wet clothes. Also, wet shoes should be changed instantly. These small precautions go a long way in having a healthy and infection-free skin.