Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swathi DobleYour feedback matters!
My roommate is detected from scabies. Should I too apply lotion nixiper on my body? Though I do not feel itching right now.
I have a terrible itchy rash near my anal area. I tried creams like zole but it works for a short time. What should I do?
I have gone through brain surgery BT after that from last 2 month m facing headache problem so kindly suggest me some home remedies to solve this.
I am 21 years old. I am facing a problem related to stomach. It is happening from last 2 months. Now which medicine I should take during stomach pain?
I am 23 years I recently saw some white rising on my pennis tip in the starting of my folded skin it is same as cabbage like I google it to see what is it it said some PPP will there be any problems for it please tell me.
Sir I taken avil 50 mg 15 to 20 tablets in a day since last two month is it dangerous how can I leave it.
I'm having sex 2 times with my gf, both the time during intercourse I orgasm after 2 minutes. My partner is not satisfied. Please tell me what should I do?
I am suffering from headache for the past 10 days I did not do any work properly I want a relief from this pain what is the way to remove my pain. And also I have some more pain also in those.
Hello sir I hve problem from 3 4 years of stomach starts from morning went toilet 2 3 times all come watery I am did lots of reports and all treatments like allopathy ayurvedic and homeopathy too but not get result some doctor say mild antral gastritis and some r say ibs I am really scared and I made mind tht my illness not Hve cure.
Every 15 minutes to half an hour I have to go for toilet. If there is any problem or else please give me suggestion.
Fast Food, by and large, is detrimental to the health. Multiple studies have shown this in the past decade. It aggravates many diseases and is responsible for medical conditions such as obesity, respiratory problems, cardiovascular diseases and hypertension. Amidst multiple negative qualities, many fast foods are actually not that bad for the body. If taken in right proportions, some of the fast foods mentioned below can be extremely useful for the body.
- Popcorn: Apart from being one of the best accompaniments for movies, popcorns greatly helps in curbing hunger. Home-made popcorns have fewer calories and are a very good antioxidant. The good part about popcorn is the fact that it is not heavy as other fast foods and doesn’t make you feel lethargic. However, it should be ensured that more than one bowl of popcorn is not consumed at a time.
- Baked snacks: Baked snacks are a much-preferred choice in the snacks category these days. Owing to their low fat and carb content, they not only serve as tasty snacks but are good for the overall health as well. The fact that baked snacks are made up of whole wheat, makes it a more attractive offering. Baked snacks, when prepared with a dash of spice, can be a good alternative to other unhealthy snacks in the market.
- Processed Cheese: Processed cheese contains Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). The latter is found to have anti-carcinogenic properties. A recent study showed that the CLA found in processed cheese is much more than other dairy products. Processed cheese is also a good antioxidant. This being said, too much intake of processed cheese can be harmful to the body.
- Dark chocolate brownie: If dark chocolate is consumed with whole wheat brownie, it acts as a good ingredient for patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases. When consumed with a few nuts, dark chocolate brownie becomes a power house of fibre. People with a sweet tooth can find this preparation a good alternative for other fast food items such as chocolate, ice cream and pastries.
- Chocolate Bars: This is another treat for a person with a sweet tooth. Dark chocolate bars are rich in antioxidants. It brings down blood pressure level and is found to be effective for the heart. This should not be consumed more than 100 grams per day.
- Stout Beer: Dry stout beer with its rich creamy content is as good as a dose of aspirin. This form of liquor improves blood circulation level and reduces the risk of cardiac arrests. One pint of this beer every alternate day will serve the purpose of quenching your alcohol thrust while ensuring that no harm is caused to your health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.