Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swathi Doble
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swathi DobleYour feedback matters!
I'm 30 years old girl (unmarried) & my male partners age also 30 years. We are in 10 years of a relationship & we don't get into the intercourse. But when we get into the physically intimate my partner fall his feelings into the 10 to 15 mins is their any serious matter? We getting married very soon. please help us.
I'm suffering from fever badly for 3 nights but at day I feel great so would you suggest some better tips or ideas if you have please?
If you are experiencing heartburn during pregnancy, it is important for you to know about the ways of dealing with it. Heartburn, which is a fiery, painful sensation, occurs when the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) starts leaking or relaxing. This makes your stomach acids to flow up into the esophagus, resulting in acidity or heartburn. Pregnant women are more susceptible to heartburns because the relaxing hormone slows down the rate of digestion, thereby keeping food in the stomach for longer duration and triggering acidity.
Here are the various measures you should take for dealing with acidity during pregnancy:
- Follow regular eating patterns: Overeating triggers heart burns, and hence, you should eat less. During pregnancy, there is much less space in the stomach for it to expand. Maintaining a healthy diet in lesser quantities will help you in eliminating the heartburn throughout your pregnancy. You should eat several small meals a day instead of having two or three large meals. It is easier for your body to digest smaller meals.
- Avoid trigger foods: You need to identify the common foods, which trigger your heartburn, and eliminate them from your diet. You should abstain from consuming acidic food items like tomatoes, citrus fruits, fried and spicy food, coffee, carbonated drinks, and alcohol.
- Focus on fluids: A liquid diet causes much lesser problems compared to solid food products as they can move through your stomach quickly. You should consume milkshakes, soups, yoghurt, smoothies, puddings, and protein shakes. Try to take liquids, which are rich in protein like dairy products. While having solid foods, ensure that you chew them very well.
- Sleep properly: In order to avoid heartburn during the night, you must not eat anything three hours before going to sleep. You should make the head of your bed elevated by placing books or any solid object under the bed’s legs. You should sleep on your left side, which will make it difficult for stomach acids to travel up to your esophagus.
- Sit or stand up right after a meal: After taking any meal, you should take a short walk, undertake some housework, or sit down for a while. Avoid lying down, and abstain from doing anything for which you have to bend over.
- Wear comfortable clothes: You should wear loose-fitting clothes for dealing with acidity or heartburn during pregnancy. Tight clothing puts extra pressure on your abdomen, which is already crammed. This is capable of worsening acid reflux. Therefore, you should choose loose fitting maternity wear for eliminating acidity and heartburn.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am having cold with mucus and cough and yes not able to gulp things or swallow food, with extreme breathlessness and now fever with body cramps. What is it? I am just 20 years old.
hello Sir, I am suffering from headache nd fever. My mom nd dad is out of town nd sir I am feeling soo weakness. Infact I am now underweight. My height is: 5'8 nd my weight is only: 48 kg. When I calculated bady mass index I saw tht I am underweight. Nd sir give me some suggestion what to eat for gaining weight? Wht exercise I could do for my fitness? Suggest me. Sir. Thnk u. I am waiting for your rply.
Sir I have faced motions since last 20-25 days .not loose motions. I feel every time my stomach is full tight with gas. Then I go for toilet .going 5-6 times in a day. I consulted one doctor. He told it is colitis. The doctor given medicine like Cap pan-D Peutium DSR Milixem Vizylae. But still no use of that medicine. Still I feel more gas on stomach and going toilet 4-5 times in day. And every time in day struggled with something happened in my stomach Please help me doctor Which medicine can I use or which specialist can I consult Please help me doctor. What can I do?
Kidney failure or infections are usually unsafe and serious diseases. Their consequences affect every single other organ in the body. Minor problems in the kidney may demonstrate no side effects. However, when the sickness progresses, it can bring about numerous serious indications, for example, seizure, tissue squandering, gastrointestinal bleeding and a failure state. Total kidney failure requires routine dialysis until a transplant operation can be performed.
Homeopathy, on the other hand, is a very effective cure for kidney problems. It eradicates the problem from its roots and helps prevent any further diseases and problems in the kidney. Homoeopathic solutions have had been successful in treating kidney diseases for which standard prescription give no cure and are not effective. Some of the homoeopathic cures are as follows:
- Ammonium carb's rubrics: Taken when there is excruciating pee. This includes white, burning, insufficient, painful or orange urine with drowsiness and weakness.
- Apis mel's rubrics: These are used when there is general oedema or swelling, kidney aggravation and inability to pass urine.
- Arsenic alb's rubrics: This occurs when there is trouble in passing urine. Also useful in case of uremia, nephritis, urgent need to urinate or urinating without knowing.
- Aurum met's rubrics: When there is difficulty in maintenance of urine and the urine constitutes of mucous like residue.
- Berberis' rubrics: When there is hypertension, renal (kidney) stones, dull yellow or green urine and neuralgic pain originating from the kidneys.
- Cannabis indica’s rubric: Used in case of a urinary tract diseases.
- Cantharsis' rubrics: This is used in cases of delicacy in kidney regions, renal colic and nephritis (kidney irritation).
- Chelidonium's rubrics: These are effective when a person goes through the urge of urinating a lot at night when there are abundant urination and pale white pee.
- Cuprum Aas' rubrics: When there is kidney failure, excruciating pee and stained pee.
- Cuprum met's rubrics: It is used when a person goes through bed-wetting, extremely watery urine, and feels shooting pain in the urethra.
- Helonia's rubrics: Used when there is kidney irritation, albuminous (white) pee, sickliness, cramps and bluntness.
- Juniper's rubrics: Used when there is difficulty in retaining water.
- Kali carb's rubric: Used in case of kidney stones, and is a general solution for problems in the kidneys.
- Sanicula's rubrics: Used when the bladder is swollen, there are kidney stones and kidney irritation.
- Terebinthum's rubrics: When there is blood in the urine, kidney irritation and urinary tract aggravation.
- Urea's rubrics: In cases of are general oedema (swelling because of water maintenance) and extreme pain in the urethra.
- Opium's rubrics: Used in cases of uremia (a type of blood disease), general oedema, dark stool, white urine, concealment of urine, swelling of the stomach, mucous-like urine and uremic shakings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hello doctor, i'm 40 years since last 10 years, I have been suffering from allergic rhinitis and urticaria. I suffer from allergic rhinitis during monsoon and winter season and during summer I suffer from urticaria. I have tried allopathic, homeopathic and ayurvedic medicine. Nothing has given me permanent relief. All medicines give relief as long as I take them, the moment I stop the medicine, it occurs. Pls advise me.
Over 30% men have suffered from premature ejaculation at some point
This affects the self-esteem of the man and leaves the partner dissatisfied
Natural home remedy using asparagus powder and milk:
1. Take 2 tsp Indian asparagus powder
2. Add 1 cup milk
3. Boil the mixture for 10 min
4. Drink 2 times every day
Natural home remedy using almonds, cow's milk, ginger powder, cardamom, and saffron:
Saffron is a mild aphrodisiac
1. Soak 10 almonds in water overnight
2. Peel off the skin and crush them the next morning
3. Take 1 cup hot cow's milk
4. Add the crushed almonds
5. Add a pinch of ginger powder
6. Add a pinch of cardamom powder
7. Add a pinch of saffron
8. Mix well
9. Drink this every morning
Consume eggs. Eggs provide cholesterol which assists production of sex hormones
Include cereals and blueberries in diet as these prevent blockage of arteries
1 this improves blood circulation in the genital area
2 makes it easier to attain and maintain erection
3 consume blueberries in moderation since excessive consumption can lead to diarrhea