Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SwathiYour feedback matters!
I have started the problem of hairfall. They have became so weak that sometimes I feel that even if I pull them it may get pulled off. Is it because of masturbation. What may be other reason according to you. Plzz reply sir.
I am 20 years old boy. I have dark circle under eye, approx 2 lines. How to get rid of it easily & if possible naturally.
Please prescribe some shampoos that can reduce my dandruff. My scalp seems to be dry always and I lost my thick long hair because of the dandruff. Please help me to get rid of it.
I have continues hair loss during oil massage I don't use any shampoo or any chemical. I use only Pantjali oil. But this problem not stopped. So what I do for his problem and also tell me how to regrow my hairs my age is 19yrs.
I am 19 years old and my hairs are getting white, I have also constipation in morning always. What should I do?
I hv a problem of pimples on my face. Pimples come frequently. Bt I never try any medical treatment for this. So please tell me, what shall I do to clean my face?
I am losing hair for a long time now ,but I has got worse ,i am losing hair so much, even I wash my hair ,apply oil ,take care of it in every possible way ,but it won't work ,my hair is brittle ,weak from roots ,and even after so much care my scalp is kind of oily, not clean ,full of dirt and sometimes itchy. Please suggest me something to prevent hairfall and if possible ,how to regrow my hair back.
My hair fall is stopped but many no. Of is losses and some patches are show in head. How to increase the hair density in less to less time. Sir reply as soon as possible.
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin.