Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swapnaja
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SwapnajaYour feedback matters!
I am too much frustrated with the disease called pcod. please suggest me any good doc. For the same in aurangabad. I really need help. please help me out.
I at 4-5 mangoes 2 days earlier and yesterday I got many eruptions in my underarms with too much swelling and pain. Getting fever in morning and night. Please help me. I am jobless and its my bank exam on 31st.
I am 20 year old m suffering from constipation. And sometimes I feel sperm drop come after urine while doing potty. I use to masturbate 2 times a week.
How much time should we masturbate in a week? Did to much masturbation leads to weakness? I just wanted to know this only please reply as soon as possible.
Circumcision is one of the oldest surgical procedures. Practiced for thousands of years, it can be done for cultural, religious, social or medical reasons. No matter a man's reason for having a circumcision done, it's vitally important that he pays very close attention to good penis care in the days and weeks following the procedure. The more good care he gives himself, the better penis health and sensation he will be able to maintain for the rest of his life as a circumcised man.
Of course, keep in mind that the tips below are for the majority of circumcision cases; a guy who has a more complicated case or other surgical procedures done in addition to circumcision might want to take these tips with a grain of salt. What matters most is following the surgeon's directions for recovery to the letter. And when in doubt, never hesitate to call the physician!
Pursuing an uneventful circumcision recovery
For most men, circumcision can take well under an hour. If there are medical problems, such as a too-tight foreskin or infection, those problems can begin to resolve almost immediately upon completion of the procedure. Here's what to expect from a routine recovery:
1. Expect serious bruising and swelling. This is typical of any surgery, not just one done on the penis. In fact, the bruising after surgery can be quite shocking, so don't be alarmed if it appears that the entire manhood is covered in bruised splotches. This will go away over a matter of weeks.
2. Use the pain medication. Though there isn't significant pain associated with a circumcision, there is still some discomfort. Painkillers will be prescribed, so use them. Don't be surprised if they are only necessary for a few days, however. Many men are surprised at how quickly the pain goes away.
3. Take care with urination. Yes, it's probably going to hurt when a guy pees after the circumcision. To alleviate this, he can drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and dilute the urine. He can also apply a bit of petroleum jelly to the tip of the penis before and after he urinates, to help keep the acidity away from the more sensitive areas.
4. Avoid certain activities and movement. It's important to give the penis ample time to heal. This means all sexual activity is off-limits for at least a few weeks. It also means a guy must be extra-careful not to let the penis bump into anything, suffer any sort of trauma, or otherwise be handled roughly. That means avoiding contact sports and wearing underwear that holds the penis snugly, to avoid the natural side-to-side movement when he walks around.
5. Use only what the doctor prescribes. It might be tempting to use natural oils, creams and the like when the penis is healing. This is never a good idea. Use only the crèmes the doctor suggest during those first few weeks, as the use of anything else could interfere with healing. Though the use of a good penis health crème is encouraged after the healing is complete, don't reach for it while the wound is still healing!
6. Try to avoid erections. That means a guy doesn't want to spend his time looking at adult videos! He also wants to try to avoid nocturnal erections, though this is understandably impossible to eliminate completely. A few tips include ensuring the bladder is always as empty as possible, which might mean getting up a few times at night to urinate. Lying on his side in a fetal position can also help a guy alleviate some of the erections he might get at night.
Finally, remember to keep all doctor's appointments. If anything about the circumcision feels painful, get in touch with the physician immediately.
And once a guy is healed, it's time to reach for the best penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). He will want one that contains a multitude of vitamins and nutrients, especially L-carnitine. This amino acid is known for lessening the chances of peripheral nerve damage and helping preserve penis sensation.
There are a number of lifestyle ailments that plague people around the world. Cardiovascular diseases, high cholesterol, hypertension and diabetes are just a few of them. Diabetes means your blood sugar level, called glucose, is too high. Blood glucose is the main kind of sugar found in your blood and is supposed to be your main source of energy. Glucose originates from the food that you eat and is additionally made in your liver and muscles. Your blood supplies glucose to the rest of your body's cells to use as a source of energy.
Your pancreas are situated between your stomach and spine. It assists with absorption of glucose from food and discharges a hormone called insulin, into your blood. Insulin helps your blood transport glucose to all your body's cells. In some cases your body doesn't make enough insulin or the insulin doesn't work the way it ought to. Glucose then stays in your blood and doesn't reach your cells.
The signs and symptoms of diabetes are as follows:
Being extremely thirsty
Getting thinner without attempting
Wounds that mend gradually
Dry, bothersome skin
Feeling of pins and needles in your feet
Losing sensation in your feet
Type 1 diabetes is found mostly in youngsters. In type 1 diabetes, your body does not make insulin or enough insulin because of the the body's vulnerable immune system. It protects you from contamination by getting rid of bacteria, infections, and other destructive substances.
Treatment for type 1 Diabetes:
Taking regular injections of insulin
Medicines as prescribed by the specialist
Healthy food choices
Being physically active
Controlling your circulatory strain levels. Circulatory strain is the pressure of blood flow inside your veins.
Controlling cholesterol levels
Type 2 diabetes can influence individuals at any age. It is known to affect moderately aged and elderly individuals. People who are overweight and inert are more prone to type 2 Diabetes.
Type 2 diabetes normally starts with insulin resistance, a condition that happens when fat, muscle and liver cells do not utilise insulin to supply glucose to the body's cells to draw energy. Accordingly, the body needs more insulin to help glucose enter the cells. At such an instance, the pancreas start producing more insulin. Over the long haul, the pancreas do not make enough insulin when glucose levels increase, for example, after meals. If your pancreas can no more make enough insulin, you should treat your type 2 diabetes.
Treatment for type 2 Diabetes:
Utilising diabetes prescriptions
Settling on solid food decisions
Being physically active
Controlling your circulatory strain levels
Controlling your cholesterol levels
Weight loss is the most important if you are overweight. Avoid junk food and sugar, exercise regularly and take medicines on-time.
- Regular follow-up to a physician is important
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.