Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swapna Limaye
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swapna LimayeYour feedback matters!
She had last period on 1/4 got sex on 9/4 taken unwanted 72 got withdrawal bleeding 7 days after now she has not got her periods. Done PR test after 12 days got it negative. BT has no symptom. She is diabetic. BT she thinks she is pregnant.
The nine days of Navaratri comprises of nine days of explicit celebration be it regarding meeting friends, hanging out with family, eating food, or going for pandal hopping. During these nine days, the enjoyment quotient is at its peak, so a lot of dietary imbalances are seen as an individual is either fasting or groping on high-calorie food or going on whole night trips. Overall, it is a total phase of biological discrepancy that is pretty welcoming as everybody loves going beyond time conventions once in a while.
The importance of following a diet post celebrations-
Our body does take a toll in these nine days. Moreover, after the 9-Days fasting in the Navratri and after all the pomp and show has ended, a person feels a lack of energy. So, after these nine days, one should follow an energy boosting diet that will replenish the tired soul and body. Non-vegetarians may become protein-deficit during these fasting days, hence during the post-Navaratri diet, one should also back up his or her non-vegetarian protein content as majority follow fast rituals or prefer eating vegetarian foods during these days.
- Food with soy content: Soya beans contain phosphorus, vitamin B, and copper - all three are beneficial for boosting energy. Phosphorus and copper convert food to energy and vitamin B breaks down carbohydrates for energy. Soya curries can be accommodated in meals.
- Eggs: Having eggs for few days is important. The yolk of the egg is a high source of vitamin D and B and is rich in protein as well. Vitamin B fragments down food to promote energy and vitamin D makes bones stronger.
- Lean meat: Meat eaters will love this one. Whether you love chicken, pork, beef or turkey, you're assured of sustained energy. It also contains norepinephrine and dopamine that apart from boosting energy uplifts mood as well.
- Beetroot juice: Drinking a glass of beetroot juice before a workout will make your body work for long hours without making you fatigued. Beetroot is abundant in vitamin A and C both of which helps in reducing fatigue and building stamina which is needed in these phase as all the holidays are over.
- Have some chocolates: Yes, you read it right. Have some chocolates without any guilt. The entire fasting period and the celebrations getting over apart from taking a toll on the health issues also do affect our mood. Chocolate act as a great mood elevator apart from rendering us with the boost of energy.
- Water: A diet can never be complete without a proper amount of water intake. During Navaratri people neglect on their daily 7 to 8 glasses of water so during these days it is important to fill it up.
Stuff yourself with these goodies and gear up to face the post-festive work days. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.