Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suryakant A ManeYour feedback matters!
I feel breathless while sleeping my Ms. tells me that not usually but at the times she hears my snoring like something has stuck in my nose and through and at the same time when she wakes me up I feel I was breathless in sleep and I was trying to wake my self up but I could not due to breathlessness. Also I feel very fatigue and drowsiness in the morning and I didn't able to get out of my bed early please let me know I to cure this problem.
What should I take in food for building the body along with gym. I take normal food and half kg milk after gym.
Respected Doctors .I am 45 years old and 9 years married, MY wife 30 years old. We have 2 son. L am still sexually active. For birth control some months my wife take ocp and some months me use condoms. Is it important for me to go semen analysis?
I touched mosquito repellent and washed hands. But while having dinner I felt the taste of repellent and vomited immediately after that. Is it dangerous?
IAm suffering with constipation. I used kayam churna and also triphala churna. But still the same problem. Please help. What foods to be avoided.
Hi my boy friend have a erection problem. In foreplay he erect but after 5 min his. Is down. Then again after 10 min erect or not erect. I am not satisfied in sex. Please help me. He regular exercise in morning and never take wine or smoke or any sugar problem then why is problem. He is 39 years old.
How to recover from over masturbation effect like blindness weakness and many more effects which is caused by masturbation.
My mother is 50 year old she has allergic cough with little bit clear plegum at night last 5 month we did all test for t. B. Everything is fine se is type 2 diabetic too Please suggest treatment allegra, reswas and levocetirizine is not working please suggest treatment.
My sperm count is very good. But my masturbation duration is too short approx 1 min. What should I do? Will I sex with any girl only for 1 min..
Physiotherapy or physical therapy focuses on enhancing mobility and treating disabilities. Physiotherapy is used commonly in case of sports injuries, partial or complete paralysis, arthritis, neurological disorders, etc. along with helping the patient regain movement and improving flexibility, physiotherapy also helps deals with back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and injury related pain. This pain may make you want to simply curl up and stay immobile but this could be detrimental to your progress. Through physical therapy, a patient can learn how to function and move safely and thus becomes stronger.
Here are a few ways physiotherapy is beneficial for pain management.
- It teaches breathing techniques: Physiotherapy doesn’t only address the joints and muscles of the body, but also addresses the autonomic nervous system and involuntary movements that control the functioning of the organs. By teaching a patient how to breathe correctly through opening up the chest and neck muscles, physiotherapy helps improve blood circulation that further helps relieve pain.
- It helps with weight management: When it comes to rheumatoid arthritis and knee joint pain, being overweight is one of the key factors triggering the pain. This is because of the more your weight, the more the pressure on your joints and hence the more the pain. Physiotherapy helps increase a patient’s mobility and thus aids in weight loss. This, in turn, reduces the pressure on joints and pain associated with it.
- It strengthens muscles: Physiotherapy deals with both the muscles affected by an injury as well as the unaffected muscles. While it helps regain control over the injured muscles, ligament and tendons it also helps strengthen the unaffected muscles. This helps them compensate for the limited functioning of the affected muscles. By strengthening the muscles, physiotherapy also makes movement easier and helps reduce pain.
- It helps improve posture: For people with back problems, the way you sit and stand can make a big difference to the pain experienced. Physiotherapy teaches a person how to sit and stand straight so as to support the back muscles properly.
- It helps determine the right equipment: Having the right shoes can play a big role in alleviating pain associated with walking. Similarly, physiotherapy can equip a person with the right equipment to make movement easier and less painful. This could be as simple as a walking stick for arthritic patients or a robotic glove for patients who have paralysed hand muscles. Furniture such as supportive mattresses and office chairs can also help alleviate back pain.
Hello doctor. Am 23 year old. I am facing lot of problems with fungal infection. 2 years before I got chicken pox due to climate change. After that I am getting allergic to various oil foods and chicken items. After 1 year am getting pimples like scars in arm pit areas. I tried antibiotics even though that scar is very hard and it will make suffer lot of pain and it will slowly break that scar and botch will come out from that. It took almost 4 days to suffer with this. Its happening for me continuously. Li consulted a dermatology doctor, I had medication. I used antibiotics and fungal removal medicines. And some creams to paste there. But still its coming maybe after 1 month. What is the remedy for this to stop and please suggest is there any anti fungal vaccine to cure this?
I am suffering from ulcers from last 7 years. Entialy problem was less. Now problem increased. Took so many medicine b folsin, becasules, rabagen, folfit, now recently checked up by Dr. Iynger at ahmedabad gen. Sr physician & as per I have problem of mouth ulcers aphthous. I. Dr. Advised no treatment. Only yaga is treatment. Can you guide me. Thnx
My wife is 4 month pregnant during this time I did sexual intercourse but my penis is getting itching and bumps after finishing sex.
Hi dear Sir madam I am suffering from stomach pain since three weeks ago as I walked into the local doctor but it's still continuing please assist me what should I do.
Coughing during the night can really wreak havoc for your sleep and cause inexplicable discomfort in the throat and chest region. Thankfully, you can manage it by soothing your tickling throat as well as sensitive airways before you go to bed at night.
- Drink herbal tea: A mugful of non-caffeinated tea mixed with a teaspoon of honey before going to bed can help you to a considerable extent. This is because any warm liquid has the power to break down the formation of mucus in the throat region and with a bit of honey, the herbal tea becomes even more powerful.
- Try to sleep in an inclining position: Gravity is your greatest enemy while combating night-time cough. When you lie down flat on your back at night, all the mucus and dust particles, which you have swallowed all through the day, would accumulate in the throat area and aggravate it making more cough. But you can easily defy gravitational force by piling up some pillows and prop yourself on them while sleeping. You may also keep a wooden block of 4 inches height under your head, which would keep the acids in the stomach so that they don’t come up to irritate your throat.
- Make sure you use the steam cautiously: When your airways are dry, it can make you cough harder. Therefore, you may find relief if you take a warm shower or a bath before going to bed. But you have to be sure that you don’t have asthma as steam can prove harmful for you.
- Check the level of humidity: Humidifiers are known to soothe the problem of persistent coughing when the surrounding air is dry. But too much of moisture during the night can also make you cough. This is because dust mites, mold and other allergens thrive well in the damp air and they could conspire to make your cough even worse. So, pick up a cheap hygrometer from a hardware store and see that the humidity level stays within 40 to 50 percent.
- Equip yourself at night: Keep all the things from drops to water to cough syrup or anything that soothes coughing at your bedside so that you can help yourself in case you wake up in the middle of the night and start coughing.
By following these few tips every day, you can manage the night time cough and have a good night’s sleep without any interruptions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.