Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suryakant A Mane
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suryakant A ManeYour feedback matters!
LIS surgery was done to cure anal fissures but it gave only one time heal not cure because same problem if I suddenly get little hard stool then to pass the stool anal fissures occur. So,I want to know it has any lifetime cure because it is a kind of tendency to get fissure most of the people do not get anal fissures for sudden development of hard stool? Colonoscopy,endoscopy result normal. Pls give only treatment option not give advices drink lots of water, take high fiber diet, fruits and green vegetables, I know all this so please do not repeat it, I only want lifetime cure of anal fissures and so that I can spend a normal life no diet restriction because sometime inspite of proper diet as a side effect of other medicine for different ailments constipation occur so that time what will be done?
I suffering acidity mouth-watering regularly problem in breathing when speaking and walking pain in right chest not always.
I want to ask about the bad effects of masturbation by a man on its body. Does it cause premature ejaculation and decrease the strength of penis.
Recently my father undergone with bypass surgery and now he is frustrated as he has to wake up for urinating several times at night, he is diabetic and age is 63. Please suggest is it liked with post bypass surgery issues or and medicine ?
Hello Doctor's please help I had sex with my girlfriend 4 days ago. We are using protection (condom) bt condom was break and all sperm goes into her Virgina. And then we used (I pill). Then next 3 days we had sex again and same thing happened condom was break and we used ipll again. Bt the problem is I pill is safe to take once in a month bt we used it twice. 2 pills in a month. Am worried is there is a serious side effects and what side effect. If it taken twice a month. please help what should we do now please help doctors.
I had continuous headache. It pains a lot and kept me most of the time on painkillers. What should I do?
Turmeric or haldi is one of the main spices in an Indian kitchen. Not just India, but in the Middle East and Southeast Asia, turmeric has been a favored spice for thousands of years. Ayurveda has long espoused the benefits of turmeric and that is one of the reasons why many Indian home remedies tend to have this spice in them.
Some of the reasons why turmeric is considered an ultimate spice are mentioned below:
- Has very effective anti-inflammatory powers: For any kind of inflammation related pain, turmeric is known to be very effective. Be it muscle pains or skin related problems, turmeric used with other mixtures have often been applied to the affected areas. Turmeric in the diet also has similar anti-inflammatory effects.
- Prevention of cancer: Turmeric contains the enzyme curcumin, which blocks the growth of cancer cells, especially head and neck cancer varieties. It stops the spread of malignant cells within the mouth when chewed and if used in a controlled manner within one's diet, prevents the growth of malignant cells in the first place.
- It has antioxidant properties: Studies have shown that turmeric in the diet as well as curcumin, the primary enzyme within this spice, are very effective in detoxifying the system. It is especially good in cleansing free radicals that may contribute to various cancers, such as skin, colon or prostate cancer.
- Pain relief in arthritis and osteoarthritis: Connected to the anti-inflammatory properties mentioned above, turmeric is known to be very effective in relieving arthritic pain. It is even known to have worked as a pain reliever in the case of osteoarthritis, when it was used as an extract.
- Prevention of plaque buildup and thus lowering chances of heart disease: Plaque is the sediment that may build up within the arteries and thus results in its clogging. This is the single largest cause of heart attacks. The enzyme within turmeric, curcumin, is an effective agent in cleaning the arteries and thus preventing heart diseases.
- Aids digestions and resolves many digestive problems: In small amounts, turmeric in the raw form is very good for the digestive system as it stimulates the production of bile. Research has shown that people who suffer from IBS or irritable bowel syndrome may also benefit from the use of this spice. Apart from this, even gas or bloating and an upset stomach can be cured by ingesting small amounts of turmeric.