Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Suruchia BhutkarYour feedback matters!
I have lower back pain for one year. Doctor says operation. Can it be cured with medicines or without operation. MRI report is attached. Please help.
I have sciatic pain in the left leg. Feels like a nerve is blocked that runs from the left lower back through the entire left leg. The pain worsens when I stand for more than 15 mins. What do I do?
I just suffered from an accident and my left hand has been fractured. Doctors has putting rod in my hand. I want you to tell how can I become healthy earlier. What should I ate to gain calcium.
I have upper right back pain since 1 year the is now regular please provide me information regarding back pain.
I feel pain in my legs every night. I mostly do work while sitting. What could be the reason for this pain?
I am 67 years old male. My left leg below nickle joint swelling very frequently and muscles are very hard and heat. Able to walk with little pain. During long sleep swelling is reduced little. What should I do ?
My friend have back pain. He is a heavy vehicle driver. He is inactive due to back pain. What he should do.
I am 28 years old female, having discharge white milky with bad smell irregularly with backache since last months. I am suffering lot of embarrassment and could not disclosed. Such discharge continue pressed me to use sanitary pads all the days. Please suggest the treatment and problems.
Hello Doctor Good morning. I'm 23 year men suffering from severe back pain. It's all about due to some bad habit. So what can I do for this problem. May I face any problem in future? Please give me some solution. Thank you.
My hand have fractured before 6 weeks and now plaster is removed. But heavy pain in hand and wrist joint. And wrist joint is not movable. Then what I do? Please reply me must.
My dad is 52 years he has alcoholic liver cirrhosis along with arthritis how to treat his knee arthritis please suggest he cannot take pain killer due to liver cirrhosis.
I am 25 years old I have back pain last 3 weeks, I used ointment but not effective on my body, what should I do now.
I am 20 years old. I suffer from severe backaches. I do not get the reason why as I am quite fit. I even consulted a lot of doctors. Can you suggest me something?
I am unable to sleep without Masturbation. What should I do. Also my legs are becoming little thin and looking odd in short pants. I want my legs to be matched with my body. What should I do for it?
I am 18 years old, my legs pain a lot below my knees, I have no injury in the past, no hurts in the knee. It pains in the region below my knees and nowadays I have continuous paining. Kindly tell me what could be the reason and provide some remedies.
Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tear or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects, doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement. These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.
In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.
- It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
- Using the black belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a long period of time.
- As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps are sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, a more acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord.
- As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
- Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.
Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, you problem doesn’t subside, consult an experienced doctor for his advice.