Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh PeteYour feedback matters!
I m suffering frm some vitamins prblm I need good health from inside. problem is my darkcircles n my skin getting older and older I need sum good supplements name through which I will 2* times fairer n free from dark circles.
I have never indulged in smoking or hookah in my life period but still the area of my lips which is exposed outside has turned dark almost near to black. Thr darkness recedes as it approaches the centre of the lips. Many a times ppl ask me do you smoke? Ohh! NO why are your lips dark then! Wht could be the cause for this lip color and any remedies or suggestions to make them even toned and normal looking ?
Hello Dear Sir/Mam, I wants to know about problem of Moles on my face. I have so many moles on my face. I wants To know about how to remove mole from face. Moles are of black color. Small in size. Is there any mole removal cream or medicine present. Which erase all the moles from my face. So please tell me Sir is there any way to remove moles in easy way. Or Should I use Surgerical way to remove all those mole. If there is any cream for mole removing then please tell me the name of That cream. I am waiting for your Suggestion. Please tell me Sir about this problem.
I Have skin problem in whole body, And the itching is irritating.Can I get rid of it, I have done all medicines but of no use, please advice
The number of allergens are many and knowing what triggers your allergies can get complicated. The common triggers that are known to trigger allergic rhinitis are:
- Pollen, the most common cause for allergies
- Dust mites, and the faeces of dust mites that can cause severe allergic reactions
- Animal dander, which includes cat hair, dog fur, and may also include little flakes of skin
Avoiding the above mentioned triggers is more of a general guideline for the management of allergies. The lifestyle changes that you make to manage allergies:
- Keep yourself hydrated at all times. Drink about eight to ten glasses of water every day. This will allow the mucous to be expelled with ease, if you experience any nose block.
- During seasons like spring, when the amount of pollen in the air is at its maximum, limit your exposure. Try to stay indoors to avoid exposure to pollen or dust in the air.
- Make it a point to take a shower before going to sleep as the residues of pollen and dust stuck to your skin are likely to make your symptoms worse.
- Use fresh bedding and clothes every day. This will help to reduce your exposure to allergens.
- Remove your carpets. Carpets are home to dust mites and pollen grains which become difficult to remove even with vacuum cleaners. Remove the carpets during the allergy season, and replace with hard flooring.
- Keep windows and doors shut to avoid dust and pollen grains from entering the house and possibly causing allergies.
- Avoid staying around pets. It that is not possible, then wash them at least once a week to reduce allergies.
- Prevent inhaling cigarette smoke or smoking cigarettes. The smoke can be very harmful and can increase the risk of asthma in kids.
- Avoid outdoor trips during seasons when the pollen count is high.