Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh HanmanteYour feedback matters!
Sir my stomach digestive system is not since 3 to 4 months please advice me the treatment or precaution that I can have.
I am 29 years old male. From last 2 years i' m loosing my hair, and I want to make my hair to regrow. Please suggest some natural remedies for this. Thank you.
There are many ways to lose a lot of weight fast. However, most of them will make you hungry and unsatisfied. If you don?t have iron willpower, then hunger will cause you to give up on these plans quick.
Simply lose fat, We all know you can't spot reduce fat but cleaning up your diet and achieve it with a balance of cardio and weight training which should be include exercise to keep your workout varied and ensure you must can also do it at home.
Three of the most common questions regular guys have about weight loss:
1. How fast is too fast to lose weight?
2. How should I eat or exercise when I?m trying to build some muscle and also lose some fat?
3. Should I eat more than 1,200 calories to avoid ?starvation mode? problems?
Once you have made the decision to lose weight, set some realistic and achievable goals that you can follow. Aim setting will help you to take action and by taken action you'll start to see some weight lose result and improvement.
Pure Water, on the other hand, has zero calories and carbs and little to no sodium, making it the perfect slim-down drink. And strangely, it actually helps flush out excess water weight as well as jump-starts your metabolism. If it's just too boring, add lemon wedges or mint leaves. To go a step further, instead of replacing them with healthier yet still bloat-triggering whole-grain bread products, substitute vegetables for the week. This way, a chicken sandwich becomes chicken salad, and chips and dip turn into carrots and dip. The complex carbs from vegetables are digested more slowly, so you remain full longer. And because veggies are mostly water, they also help flush out excess water weight.
Eat Salmon for Lunch It's packed with nutrients that build muscle tone and give your skin a healthy glow. Some nutritionists claim that consuming a portion (doesn't matter how it's cooked) may immediately make your face look a bit more contoured.
Here are some tips to Diet :
1. Eat vegetables to help you feel full.
2. Drink plenty of water.
3. Get tempting foods out of your home.
4. Stay busy -- you don't want to eat just because you're bored.
5. Eat only from a plate, while seated at a table.
6. Don't skip meals.
7. Do physical exercise in morning
8. Keep smiles and be happy
If you are desperately trying to squeeze in workouts and avoid your favorite high-calorie treats, it can seem like there's nothing pain-free about it. Yet while eating healthier and slipping in exercise does take some work , it really doesn't have to require heroic effort. Making just a few simple lifestyle changes can pack a big weight loss punch over time
I am 19 years old and I am a female I hve irregular periods and lot of white discharge. I consulted doctor she said dat im not getting periods just coz of my weight. I also consulted other doctors they said dat im not over weighed. What shal I do.
My mom is 54 year old working women and she is a sugar patient every she feel some pain in her keens so we went to hospital to check up doctors said its not an big issue because you walk much and bit over weight you are getting pain he gave some oil and cream to massage on it. I read some where after 50 women bone start losing calcium so I bought calcium tablet from helthkart. Com. But my aunt said IT WILL FORM STONE IF MY MOM CONSUME AT THIS AGE HAS MY AUNT ALREADY TRIED THIS TABLET AND SUFFERED LOT. Is it true please help.
Seems like I am suffering from insomnia for last 1 year and got problem in my college work. Pliz help me out.
I have acne spots how to get rid of it, I am very worried about it please tell me the solution of this problem.
Stuck with extra flab that does not seem to go away, or simply trying to hide the sagging skin after losing tons of weight? Whatever the reason, a tummy tuck is a cosmetic means of fixing that unsightly area of your abdomen that many people have trouble with. While exercise and diet may all be good in theory, there are many circumstances that may require this kind of surgical intervention, which is also known as abdominoplasty in medical terms. Read on to know more about it.
- Ideal Candidates:Who is the best candidate for this kind of procedure? To begin with, women have a hard time achieving a taut tummy especially after a few pregnancies. They can easily make use of this kind of procedure in order to have the excess flab removed surgically. Also, men and women who were once obese and still have rings of excess fat deposits around this region as well as loose skin due to sudden weight loss, can use this procedure. The people who want to go in for this kind of surgery will also need to be in good health condition in order to qualify for the same.
- Not so Ideal Candidates:If you have been pregnant before and are planning another pregnancy, then you may want to wait before having this surgery as the vertical muscles that are tightened during the surgery can be separated due to pregnancy and child birth again, which will reverse the effects of the surgery. Also, it should be the last resort after you have tried myriad weight loss measures. Further, people who are suffering from conditions like diabetes and cardiovascular diseases should have a talk with the doctor about the safety of such a procedure first.
- Types of Abdominoplasty:There are two kinds of abdominoplasty. The first kind of called complete abdominoplasty. In this procedure, the surgeon will cut open the abdomen from one hip to another, and then carry out contouring of the skin, tissue and muscle as per the requirement of the patient. In this procedure, the belly button of the patient will also be moved and drainage tubes may be inserted for a few days. The other kind is partial abdominoplasty which is basically done for people who have fat deposits under their navel. The procedure is short and does not require belly button movement.
- Preparation:One should be careful not to smoke or drink before the procedure and to keep a stack of loose clothing and ice packs ready for later.
Talk to your doctor in detail regarding complications and the aftermath so that you are better able to take care of yourself after the surgery.
My mother's age is 65 and she's having pain in her knee and also in her front bone (TIBIA) for last 7-8 years and now it's increased. Due to which she's having problem in walking and standing. Her pain increases when she work for long time and swelling also occurs in her knee. She's taking calcium tablets prescribed by doctor and also some pain relief ointments but get only temporary relief. Is there any remedy or treatment by which she can get permanent relief. Please tell some effective oral medicine or ointments/oils.
One of the effects of pregnancy is lowered libido. Pregnancy can tire out a woman and put a hold on her relationship with her partner. Even after the baby is born, a woman may not feel inclined to have a sexual relationship with her partner. Though this is normal, it can lead to problems in your relationship. Hence it becomes important to put in an effort towards maintaining intimacy with your partner in a relationship. Here are a few ways to keep the spark alive:
Find alternative ways of staying close: Having intercourse when you have no desire for it makes it a chore. Instead of having sex for the sake of it, find other ways to be intimate. For example, you could take a shower together or massage each other. Being physically intimate can also be as simple as holding hands or touching your partner when you walk past them. A quick hug before leaving the house for work in the morning is also a good idea.
Communicate openly: A woman is not the only person hesitant about sex when pregnant or caring for her newborn. Men may also feel hesitant to initiate sex in the fear of hurting his woman. Many men also become extra gentle with regards to their partner when she is pregnant. Hence, it becomes important to communicate openly and share your feelings and thoughts. Do not be afraid to tell your partner when you feel uncomfortable about your body or when your libido surges suddenly.
Do something together: It is easy to get overwhelmed with preparing for a baby or looking after one. However, it is important to set some time aside for an activity that both of you can do together. It could be as simple as drinking a cup of tea together in the morning, solving a crossword puzzle or watching a television show at before going to bed. The idea is to give each other attention for at least a little time every day.
Accept the changes: A woman’s body undergoes a lot of changes when she is pregnant. Do not fight against these changes but accept them as they are and roll with it. Be prepared for breast milk to leak or for a little urinary incontinence. This is normal. It may help to dim the lights while having intercourse or putting down a rubber sheet over the bed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.