Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Surekha KhandgeYour feedback matters!
I am Ravi 24 years old, I have a hair falling problem, am not use any oils since before, then lot of hairs fallen my head, am so much feared about that, so I requesting to tell me what should I do to solve my problem.
Sir I am 24 years old. I have regularly pain in my back, thighs, anus and legs. But also have stress.
Hi sir/mam, I am 22 years old boy. My skin type is oily I am suffering from acne vulgaris. So I wanna know that how to remove acne and acne scars from my face and how to control oil.
How to get flat stomach foot ball shaped stomach. How to stop smoking. Is any problems in feature if I masturbate every day?
PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome is a disorder, which causes cysts or fluid filled growths, which may grow on the ovaries and cause havoc with a woman's hormones and sexual health. Not only does this condition play with your health, but it also causes extreme pain on your abdomen which may increase during the periods. Homeopathy has many cures for various types of PCOS in the form of various medications.
- Natrum Mur: PCOS may manifest differently in different women. One of the most commonly reported symptoms of PCOS is of irregular and suppressed periods. Natrum Mur is an effective remedy for this condition. Women who are trying to conceive may also benefit if their efforts to do so have failed.
- Pulsatilla: This is an effective medication in case PCOS has affected your menstrual periods in such a way that you have very scanty periods. Your periods may come after long gaps and may be very painful. Some symptoms, which the patient might exhibit would be a lack of thirst and a desire to be in open air all the time.
- Sepia: This is the most prescribed medication among the other homeopathic remedies for PCOS as it is known to have multiple benefits. Not only does it correct irregular and short periods, it is also effective in reducing the inflammation of the ovaries caused by the presence of the cysts. Cases where sepia is administered may show symptoms of mental irritability and being sensitive to cold air.
- Calcarea Carb: Some women may get periods, which are quite profuse and may be longer in terms of duration. It may make you prone to gaining weight as well. Calcarea carb is a very effective medication, which can effectively control these symptoms. Calcarea carb will be prescribed to you if you have a craving for boiled eggs and have heavy sweating (know more about Sweating problem) on the head as external symptoms.
- Thuja Occidentalis: This medicine is usually prescribed to women if they have multiple cysts within the left ovary. These cysts may not cause much inflammation, but will be quite painful. It is also prescribed in cases where a woman may get male pattern hair growth on the body. Thuja is very effective is dissolving cysts and thus can quickly correct hormonal imbalances caused by these.
Hi my mother facing problem with swelling (watering the body) so which specialist we suppose to contact.
Our skin is delicate and is the body’s largest or/an. The skin is susceptible to a wide range of ailments and conditions, since it is the most exposed part of the body. Autoeczematisation (generally known as autosensitization dermatitis) is skin inflammation caused by bacteria, which are present in various parts of the human body. The eczema or infection usually begins from the arms and legs before spreading to the rest of the body.
It is also referred to as id response. It is an intense response to a variety of stimuli that affect the skin. These include irritable and infectious skin conditions. The rash that characterises the id response, which is viewed as immunologic in origin, is known as dermatophytid, pediculid, or bacterid. When linked with another infectious disease in the body, it becomes all the more intense.
Autoeczematisation is generally caused when the skin has a reaction to a contamination or infection. The disease might be caused by an infection, bacteria, microscopic organisms or even a parasite. In case the body builds up an infection, the skin responds to it by weakening the immune system. This makes the skin more prone to catching a disease or an illness. This can result in autoeczematisation and make the skin more irritable.
Given below are the symptoms of autoeczematisation:
Autoeczematisation usually begins with an infection brought on by microbes, bacteria, or some organism. It will show itself on the skin in about 1 to 2 weeks as an allergy. In typical dermatitis symptoms, individuals experience dry and irritated skin along with wounds or injuries appearing on the arms and legs.
There are three sorts of treatment for autoeczematisation once an analysis has been done. Most doctors treat the origin of the disease or infection. Once this has been fully accomplished, the injuries can be treated.
Corticosteroids: Corticosteroids are creams that you apply to the skin. This cream comes in both over-the-counter and prescription form. They are used to control itching and irritation.
Antihistamines: Antihistamines can also be prescribed and are available over the counter. These are used to control the itching. Benadryl is a common over-the-counter type of syrup and pill that can be taken.
Lotions: Once autoeczematisation has been diagnosed, it's important to keep the skin appropriately hydrated. A mild lotion should be applied on the skin once a day.
Hai I am 22 years old. My tooth are in yellowish in color due to flourine in our area water. The flourosis is at next to the normal stage. The marks are spread to all tooth. So I want to take porcelain laminate veneers treatment (one of the doctors suggest that to me). So can you please let me know the general cost for porcelain laminate veneers treatment?
I have pcos i am using myonext in this month my period got delayed for 15 days. In the previous month with my doctors advice I used naturogest 200mg for 5 days. Because of that tablets I got date before 4 days. That tablets showed very bad effect on my health like vomiting, heavy cough fever, giddiness and severe pain in left leg which lasted for 1 month then doctor told to stop naturogest and i'm using myonext please tell me what I have to do now.
I have a bad tooth problem and my tooth is full of cavities it smel so bad i'm not able to eat chicken or other hard stuff what can be done with my entire tooth and how will it be cost me to have a good breath free tooth and white.
I got hit on my left side of the face by someone, my jaw to be exact. I don't know where the punch came from because I got sucker punched. But the pain is mostly on my right side of the jaw, where the joints connect. I use to be able to feel my wisdom teeth on my top right when I moved my haw backwards but now I can not feel my wisdom teeth anymore. Is this because my jaw joints swollen? I am able to open my mouth wide with no problem. Only problem I have is that it hurts my right jaw joint when i chew. I also can not completely close down on my right side. Should I seek medical attention? Please help! Thank you!
Infertility is a condition where a couple, trying to conceive in a natural way is not able to do so even after one year of trying. It is also a matter of worry for patients who are over the age of 35 years and those who are not able to conceive naturally even after 12 months of trying constantly.
Causes: There are many causes of infertility. It may be down to a condition present in one or both partners. Ovulation and fertilisation are the main elements of the conception process and any condition in the female or male can upset either function, which can make it difficult to conceive.
While abnormal sperm production and transport may be a common condition that leads to infertility in males, other factors like side effects of cancer treatments and too much exposure to toxins and chemicals can also play an important role in this regard. For females, the causes of infertility may range from ovulation disorders, uterine and fibroid tumours, uterine and cervical anomalies, damage to or blockage of the fallopian tubes, endometriosis, primary ovarian insufficiency and pelvic adhesions.
Infertility Symptoms in Women
In women, changes in the menstrual cycle and ovulation may be a symptom of a disease related to infertility. Symptoms include:
- Abnormal periods. Bleeding is heavier or lighter than usual.
- Irregular periods. The number of days in between each period varies each month.
- No periods. You have never had a period, or periods suddenly stop.
- Painful periods. Back pain, pelvic pain, and cramping may happen.
Treatment: Female patients can turn to medication that will stimulate ovulation, intrauterine insemination, and surgical processes to correct a uterine septum and remove endometrial polyps, or even a hysteroscopy surgery. Male patients can go through a treatment for any existing infections, hormonal injections and medication, surgical options like vasectomy reversal and art or assistive reproductive technology.
If these methods fail, the patient or the couple can always turn to methods like in vitro fertilisation. For other mild reasons, lifestyle changes along with a stress free environment can help in increasing the chances of conception. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.