Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Surbhi GuptaYour feedback matters!
When I place my hand close to my nose n breath I get a foul smell. Why is it so? I also have a bad breath problem which I consulted a dentist got scaling done and now following doctor's instructions. But why there is bad smell from nose .It's not much but still when I take a deep breath then I recognise it.
I have bleeding from my teeth since a long time it pains too and while I brush or sometimes randomly I have tried all the toothpaste too.
Dear doctor, Daily morning while am brushing my teeth blood is coming from my teeth gums. Past two years I used clip for my teeth to close the gap. Now a small a wire is inserted back side of my teeth by doctor to maintaining the closed gap. Even I changed my paste to ayurvedic powder. Still my gums bleeding while brushing. My mouth also produce bad odur (bad smell). Also using mouth wash from KOTAKAL Kerala ayurveda. Still no change. Kindly give me a solution.
Hello doctor. I have a very bad breath can you please suggest me something to stop my breath being so bad? Thank you.
There are white dots on my lips. And I feel discomfort on mouth and on tongue. I can not eat any spicy food. I am suffering this from 15 days. Can you guide me what type of medication I needed ?
1. Practice good oral hygeine. Brush twice a day with flouride toothpaste to remove food debris and plaque.
2. See your dentist regularly-atleast twice a year
3. Stop smoking or chewing tobacco-based products. Ask your dentist for tips on quitting the habit.
4. Drink lots of water. This will keep your mouth moist. This helps wash away food particles and bacteria.
5. Keep a log of the foods you eat. If you think they maybe causing bad breath bring the log to your dentist to review.
Is root canal better option for 4 year kid, whose one front left side tooth damaged by cavity? Will it affect new tooth coming in next 2-3 year on that area?
Hi doctor on 16th march i have remove tooth, 15 days completted eventhough mild pain and head ache, i thing nervous system have any suffering
A smile is said to be your best accessory. For a beautiful smile, it is important not only for your teeth to be pearly white, but they should also be well aligned. Just like a toothbrush and teeth whiteners, which can make your teeth sparkle, braces can align them efficiently.
If you're thinking of getting braces, here are six things you should know:
1. There is no age limit to braces: Braces are usually linked to the awkward teenage years, but there really is no age limit to straighten your teeth. It is no longer uncommon for adults to opt for orthodontic treatment to straighten their smiles. All you need to ensure is that your gums and teeth and are healthy. Even a senior citizen can wear braces!
2. Types of Braces: Traditional Metal Braces are made of the stainless steel brackets and wires that inspired the term, 'metal mouth' years ago. Fortunately, today's metal braces are noticeably smaller. And new heat-activated archwires move your teeth more quickly and less painfully as they respond to your body's heat.
- Ceramic Braces mock metal braces in shape and size, but they use tooth colored or clear ceramic brackets that blend more naturally into your teeth.
- Lingual Braces use the same metal brackets and wires used in traditional braces, but the brackets and wires are installed on the inside of your teeth to keep them hidden.
- Invisalign consists of a series of customized, clear BPA free plastic tray aligners that are removable and typically replaced every 2 weeks to keep your teeth moving in the desired direction.
3. Certain oral health conditions can prevent you from getting braces: Healthy teeth and gums are a prerequisite for braces at any age. In some cases, patients with exceedingly receded gums may not be eligible for braces. Another oral condition, which is commonly seen with people who cannot get braces, is the teeth with shallow roots.
4. You may feel a little discomfort: It does take a while to get used to wearing braces. The first week is usually the most uncomfortable or sometimes, there is no discomfort. If feeling discomfort, your mouth and teeth may feel sore and tender. A salt water gargle can help relieve this discomfort. Feeling your teeth get a little loose as the braces begin to work is normal. This is because, in order for the braces to straighten your teeth, they must first dislodge them from their current position and angle. As your teeth are repositioned, this looseness will disappear.
5. You will probably need to wear a retainer: Getting braces means signing up for a long term treatment. Even after the braces are removed and your teeth have been repositioned, you will probably need to wear a retainer for some time. This is to ensure that your teeth do not return to their original positions.
6. Be prepared to put more time into your teeth cleaning routine: Wearing braces means you can not neglect brushing and flossing. Teeth can become permanently stained if food and beverage debris is not cleaned away from all the nooks and crannies formed by your braces.
The sooner you treat your teeth, the faster you will be able to flash that million dollar smile.