Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Supriya Gaikwad
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Supriya GaikwadYour feedback matters!
Respected Doctor, Health details for reference: Age: 78 years. 1) creatinine: 1.6 2) HBA1C: 9.5% (last Quarter) 3) fasting sugar: 159 (as on today) 4) post prandial: 281 (as on 25/12/2016) 5) lipid profile: Normal 6) calcification on the coronary arteries due to high calcium score. 7) Blood pressure: systolic - 141, Diastolic - 64.(as on today) 8) weight: 80.7 (earlier weight was constantly 82 since last many years), reduced in last two months suddenly) 9) CBC: Hypochromia 10) urine: pus cells 5 hpf 11) varicose veins: PVD 12) Haemoglobin: 10.7 Note: percentage of blockage cannot be ascertained through CT scan because of high calcification on coronary arteries. QUESTION: 1)Can homeopathy reverse and permanently cure kidney disorder. 2) can homeopathy treatment help in maintaining blood sugar level and other disease mentioned above if I switch from allopathy?
I am 20 years old I am totally addict of masturbation many time I tried to not masturbate but I won't be able to control it so please help me out I don't know what should I do.
Diabetes can increase the incidence of kidney dysfunction is quite well known, but as per a recent study conducted kidney disease can also increase the risk of diabetes. Researchers from the Washington University in the US deduced that a likely culprit of the two-way relationship between kidney disease and diabetes is urea.
The findings, published in the journal Kidney International, are significant because urea levels can be lowered through medication and diet, for example, by eating less protein. These findings are of great help as they give a better understanding of the kidney disease, elevated levels of urea and the increased risk of diabetes in the body.
I am a 25 year old female. I am suffering from severe pain on the left side of my ribs, near the upper abdominical region. The pain worsens while breathing in. The first breath hurts the most. Lying on my left side is painful, and stats hurting my shoulders and back slightly. I experience pain both breathing in and out. In march (earlier this year) I developed a sevre cough which last me for about 4-5 weeks and then disappeared. After that I even had a bout of severe gastritis and bloating. Finally, I went to an area at a high elevation (which was extremely cold as well) and towards the end developed severe back pain which affected my breathing. Now the only pain remaining is in the upper abdominal region under the ribs, on the left side. Please help.
Ayurveda, which is an age old medicinal practice and has its own influence on the very important and intimate aspect of one's life that is the sex life of a person. Vajikarna, better known as ‘vishwachikitsa’, is one of the specialities in the field of Ayurveda that deals with aphrodisiacs and virility leading to good physique and freedom from impotency. The various herbs of Ayurveda help in curing major sexual problems, such as penile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and sexual exhaustion.
Here are a few reasons why Ayurvedic treatments should be preferred over conventional ones:
- The base of Ayurvedic treatments is all natural: The base of Ayurvedic treatments consists of herbs, plants, fruits and all vegetation growing around you. The usage of all natural elements for treatment of sexual diseases is more promising as they do not cause any side-effects as opposed to usage of supplements loaded with chemicals which might throw off the hormonal balance of your body.
- Ayurveda stresses on curing the ‘doshas’: The three ‘doshas’ in the body are ‘kapha’, ‘vata’ and ‘pitta’ and Ayurveda focuses on removing these ‘doshas’ along with curing the diseases. Removing these doshas while curing sex diseases is a major benefit of using Ayurveda because it helps you attain a better orgasm.
- Use of Ayurvedic herbs:
- All the medicinal plants used in Ayurveda are devoid of any side effect and help in reversing the side effects of over masturbation by strengthening the nervous system and increasing the blood flow to the penile area.
- Ashwagandha: This herb not only helps in getting rid of the side-effects but also prevents them from resurfacing. As an additional benefit, it helps in increasing the flow of libido, thus, reducing sexual exhaustion.
- Focus on overall well-being: Ayurveda is concerned with the overall physical well-being of the patient across all spheres that is physical, psychological, spiritual and is beneficial to social wellness as well while allopathic treatments rely solely on bio-chemistry and focus on fixing only one sexual problem at a time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.