Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunveer JagtapYour feedback matters!
Drink lots of water: People tend to drink less water during winters but it is highly important to hydrate your skin from within. Carry a bottle of water with you whenever you step outside. Herbal tea is also a great remedy to moisturise your skin from within. Don’t leave your skin thirsty. Drink more water and help your skin retain its shine.
Bathe with lukewarm water: Winter is the time when your skin and hair need maximum attention. Though the idea of piping hot water is very tempting, stick to a lukewarm water bath every day. Make sure you use a mild non-drying soap or a moisturising soap to prevent your skin from getting dry and itchy.
Keep your skin moisturised: Choose a good, oil-based moisturiser to keep the skin moisturised and soft. Pay special attention to the exposed parts (and the most affected areas) like your hands, nails, feet and lips. Keep them well moisturised at all times. Use a lip balm to keep your lips soft and supple. Lip balm with SPF works better. Even those who have oily skin must use light moisturising lotions after cleansing to keep the skin soft.
Use a good sunscreen: People like to enjoy the sun during winters but little do they know that exposure to the sun can harm their skin in winter too. Use a sunscreen of SPF 15 or more when you step out in the open. In fact, it should be a part of your daily routine throughout the year. Don’t say goodbye to your sunscreen just because summer is over.
Do not lick your lips: Winter is the season of chapped lips and licking them will make them more chapped. Instead, use a good lip balm, preferably which contains tea tree oil as it helps heal painful cracks.
Internal wellness: This continues to be a requirement all through the year as a healthy skin is a reflection of good inner health. One should continue to eat healthy, drink plenty of water and exercise regularly.
I hve allot of blackheads on my nose my age is 19 please suggest me gd cleanser and moisturizer and scruber evn sunscreen I hve oily skin.
Hi I'm Rohan I want to ask about my Skin means whenever I stay at my Home I look fair enough and even if I go out to play anything in the Sun for 2mins Also, I Become So black and My Skin Is Also too much oily For that also I want some solution, Please will you help me for that?
Hi I'm a male or boys I have seen or heard people eating lot of things made up of chocolate like chocolate cookies, chocolate shake, chocolate cake or even normal chocolate they eat anything made of chocolate alot and they skin looks fairer, clear, healthy and glowing but how come I have heard doctors saying chocolate is bad for health it is unhealthy then how people drink or eat things made of chocolate like shake, cookies, cake, chocolate please tel me how come it makes them healthier and give them clear, fairer and glowing skin please tel me plz.
My face has many pimple marks and blemishes. I have very fair body skin but face skin has become dull. please suggest me some tips by which I can get rid of them and get even skin tone.
I am a 24 yrs, female. My skin gets dry. Especially in leg and hand. Please suggest me good moisturizer. And I my hair - lot of split end and hair fall. It doesn't have strength at all. Suggest me a mild shampoo.
My uncle suffering from rectum cancer named melanmo & his rectum was change & he already completed 6 cemo therapy in previous year at present he had a problem he have some vomiting problem and liver problem. What's medicine for him please suggest me.
My facial skin was bright. Now I had started hockey practise for few weeks. Now my skin is turning dim and i'm loosing my colour. What should I do? NB: I don't want to stop hockey practise session.
I am 25 year old male, sometimes it has been observed that blood comes with stool its not regular only when I ate non veg (chicken or mutton) etc. That only first stool after having non veg food. I went to doctor did couple of blood tests and stool test. All the results are normal. Doctor suggested normix tablets for two weeks. Still I am worrying. Need to go for colonoscopy? Please suggest what I have to do now?
Hello I am smoking from last 3 years but now my lips are going black and I want my lips pink again so please give me a guidance or way by that my lips became again pink in short time of interval.
I have flaky area on my breasts ND waist bone .If I starch over it I gonna get power like, peeling of dry skin. Why it is like tat? In all season facing dz from from past 1 year. Even moisture also won't work after 15 hr. After applying moisture n leave it for 15 to 20 hour it will again like tat. What is reason for this? Y I hv dz at tat particular area. It makes me so embrass please give me out the best solution to rid off it.
I am having a skin inflammation problem at my foot. It sometime get red also. When I take levocetirizine it get black. What should I do?
Is chemical peeling gives a normal skin brightness and what about the hands and legs are they remain same as before and any side effects once we go with skin peeling treatment ? And how much it cost to go with treatment.Please tell.
Home treatment for pimples and ace and black marks for face. I am 20 years old. Say me home methods for my problems. Which I can apply to my face for home naturally.
After swimming in chlorine water. My skin gets dry and tanned. What can I do to prevent it or remedies after I get them. Like if any lotion to use etc.
Hi I'm a male or boy does looking every time in the mirror makes you ugly or make our face or skin dull and weak please tel me does every time looking in the mirror makes us feel ugly, and looks your face or skin dull and weak please tel me plz.
Diabetes is a serious disease, but if properly managed is not life threatening. Diabetes can be explained as the body’s inability to regulate insulin production. This leads to fluctuations in blood sugar levels. This disease affects every part of the body including the skin. For some people, a rash is among the first few symptoms of diabetes. Most diabetic patients suffer from a skin condition at some point or the other. Here are a few common skin ailments that affect diabetic patients.
- Bacterial infections: A weakened immune system makes diabetics more vulnerable to bacterial infections than normal. These bacterial infections can be typically seen in the form of styles on the eyelid, boils, carbuncles and nail infections. They usually make the skin around the infected area red, inflamed and painful. Most skin bacterial skin ailments can be treated with antibiotic creams and pills.
- Fungal infections: One of the most common fungal infections that diabetic patients suffer from is known as Candida albicans. This ailment is characterised by a red, itchy rash that is surrounded by small blisters. It is caused by yeast-like fungus and usually found in moist areas like the armpits or between the toes. Other fungal infections that affect diabetic patients include ringworm, jock itch, athlete’s foot and vaginal yeast infections.
- Itchy skin: Diabetics often suffer from itchiness that could be triggered by yeast infections, dry skin and poor circulation. People with poor circulation will find their calves and feet to be the itchiest part of the body, While poor circulation and yeast infections may need medical attention, dry skin can be easily treated by keeping the skin internally and externally hydrated along with the use of a mild moisturising soap.
- Vitiligo: This is a skin condition where the melanin producing cells in the skin are destroyed. This leads to a patchy appearance that can be typically seen on the hands, face and chest. Vitiligo is considered to be an autoimmune disease like diabetes and has no known cause or cure. Sunscreen is a must for diabetic patients suffering from vitiligo as the unpigmented skin has no protection from UV radiation.
- Diabetic blisters: Patients with severe diabetes may also suffer from diabetic blisters. These blisters usually occur on the extremities of the body and resemble blisters caused by burns. They are usually pain-free and heal on their own.
- Disseminated granuloma annular: This condition is characterised by a ring or arc shaped areas on the skin. They can usually be seen on the fingers and ears but may also occur in the chest and abdomen. This rash may be reddish or skin coloured. Medical treatment is not generally required for this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.