Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello Doctor After c section when will get periods. My baby is 7 months old now. First month I got periods but after that I am not getting. Please advise.
Hi Doctor, Greetings for the day. My questions are little bit bolt but must know info for any people. Please excuse me for that. I have tested for the HIV and result is -ve and my life partner too. I read from a article that if we use condoms while doing sex, Chances of women getting pregnant is nill. Then 1) please suggest whether it is safe to do sex without any protection in this case? 2) Also please suggest whether it is safe, if female insert penis in the mouth and swallow semen, In this case male have wear any protection? 3) And is that safe intake female semen? 4) Also please suggest what are the things we should avoid in order to keep away from any future infections and STD's.
My is almost 8 month pregnant, in ultra sound it is found that posture of baby in womb not OK. Baby is sitting opposite. And doctor saying delivery will be done by c-section (operation) if same continue. Please tell how to correct posture of baby.
I am pregnant with 11 weeks, in 8th week I started little spotting, I went to the doctors chamber, he did an usg and there everything was fine, heart beat was 168/m, doctor told usg report is good, he prescribed duphaston 10, and asked me to take rest, but I am still having little brown spotting when I am urinating, what should I do?
With all the parties, late nights and heavy food, the festive season is notorious for weight gain. Along with a decorated tree, Christmas is synonymous with Christmas cake that tastes wonderful, but does nothing for your health and waistline. Store bought Christmas cakes are loaded with sugar and hence if possible, it is always better to bake your Christmas cake at home. As with any other type of food, home cooked food is always healthier than store or restaurant food. This is because you get to control the ingredients of your cake.
So here are a few tips on making a healthy Christmas cake:
- No added sugar: Unlike other cakes, Christmas cake does not really need additional sugar as the fruit inside it adds natural sweetness. Do not sprinkle the fruit in, but maintain a high ratio of fruit to flour. You can include all types of dried fruits, berries, apricots, dates, prunes, pineapples etc. in your cake. Traditionally, these fruits are used in their candied form, but for a healthier version of this cake, try using them in their natural or dehydrated form.
- Almond meal: If you buy a cake, it is likely to be made with refined flour. Refined flour has negligible nutritional value, but is very high on calories. Hence, when you’re baking a cake, consider replacing this flour with almond meal. Almond meal is lower in calories, gluten free and adds moisture to the cake. It is also rich in vitamin E, magnesium and potassium.
- Fresh fruit juice: Along with the pieces of fresh and dried fruit, the juice is also an essential element of Christmas cakes. Avoid opening a can here and instead use freshly squeezed juice as far as possible. Fresh fruit juice has no added sugars and is loaded with vitamins as compared to canned juice. It is also free from preservatives. You can also include the pulp that is extracted while juicing fruits like oranges into your cake.
- Coconut oil: A little oil is a must in cakes to make them moist and spongy. Replace your refined oil with coconut oil when baking a Christmas cake to make it healthier and more wholesome. Coconut oil has a high level of good cholesterol and when used wisely can also reduce the accumulation of fat in the body.
- Sides: Christmas cake is usually served with custard or ice cream; both of which are loaded with sugar and are unhealthy. Consider replacing these sides with natural yoghurt that has been sweetened with a drizzle of honey. Alternatively, you could also try some flavoured greek yoghurt and almond flakes. This will make your dessert light on the stomach and easier to digest.
Does over thinking and living in past since a long period require a long treatment particularly when a person is retired and has no capacity to work? Please give a practical psychological answer.
We had intercourse 3-4 times but still after checking for the pregnancy test its negative. Can you please suggest on this?
Plz tell me of use of HCG injection of an present women. I am afraid because my wife is present and my friend says that, if your wife is pregnant then completely forgo the use the HCG. Dr. inject 3 injection in duration of 15-20 days.
While I go to toilet blood comes out along with it. If I consume cremaffin syrup, it stops for about 2 days or so. Please help me. I eat a lot of polo chocolates.
I am a married man. Me and my wife having a good relation but we are not having any child. me and my family are getting tensed. So please advise me what to do.
Hello doctor,Good day. Please see the report of my wife: Usg report of lower abdomen of female patient:There is a well defined gap seen in peritoneum along the mid line of lower abdomen.The size of this gap is 16.3 mm. With stress the mesentery,intestine and fluid are seen extend into the muscle layers and to the left through the gap.At rest these tissues quickly slides back within the lower abdominal cavity.This is the report by sonologist. Caesar operation done for 2nd baby on 21st june on 2014.Reopen to check any internal hemmhorage on 24th june on 2014.Now identified incisional hernia as per above report. I have some quarry now. What precaution should patient take until any repair of the hernia? Should we go for repair immediately or wait for some months? What would be the procedure to repair?General or laparoscopic surgery?How much cost? Thanks. Mazumder.
2. Find a low-impact exercise you enjoy.
3. Give physical therapy a try: a physical therapist can help design an exercise program that fits your individual ability level and teach you proper techniques to spare your joints.
4. Get enough rest and relaxation.
5. Make sure you're getting enough sleep: arthritis pain can interfere with a good night's sleep. However, proper sleep is necessary for overall health.
6. Use ice and/or heat: for many people with arthritis pain, ice can help relieve pain and swelling and heat can help ease stiffness.
7. Apply a topical pain reliever:
8. Use an oral pain reliever: ask your doctor about your options. Oral pain medications are commonly used to treat osteoarthritis symptoms.
9. Consider injections: persistent arthritis pain may respond to treatment with injections. Available options include corticosteroids, which can be used up to 2 or 3 times a year to relieve severe pain. Talk to your doctor about the benefits and risks of injectable treatments for knee pain.
10. Talk to your doctor about surgery: if you have severe osteoarthritis symptoms that interfere with daily life and do not respond to conservative treatment, surgery may be necessary. Ask your doctor about arthroscopic procedures or total knee replacement, may be necessary.