Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunitha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SunithaYour feedback matters!
I have pregnant for 7 months and I feel very weakness and loss of blood please provide me regulation.
Did you know your sexual desire isn’t just a reflection of whether or not you’re attracted to someone? Our sexual desire is complex and there are things most people do everyday that lower their libido and stop them from having the hot sex life they truly want for themselves, and their lover/s! Avoid doing the following if you don't want your sex drive
1. Poor diet
It's not about the number on the scale, but what you put in your system. A diet high in fat lowers libido. A diet of junk lowers libido. Think of healthy food as fuel not just for your body generally, but for your sex drive. Put in clean, green fuel and you will have a sexual system raring to go. Punish it with vitamin-poor, difficult to digest processed items which barely meet the qualifications of food, and your libido will slow to a snail’s pace. Not sexy.
2. Lack of exercise
Your sexual response utilises your hormones, your muscles, your circulatory system and your nerves, to name but a few. If those areas of your body are in good shape and are performing well, then you will have a libido to match. If you’re a couch potato, then so is your libido: simply not in the mood. Get your move on to get your sexy groove on!
3. Not enough sleep
Your libido is not classified as a life or death function by your body, so when it’s tired, and chronically so, your body will put its limited energy resources into its vital body processes (digesting, and doing the tasks you require it to do). Your body will tell your libido to wait until it has some energy reserves. So sleep. Can you have sex when you’re tired all the time? Sure. Will you want to? No and no and no again.
Most people know that stress lowers their libido, but do you know it’s not all bad? A little bit of stress can prompt you to have sex as a stress reliever, and that’s good for you! But chronic high levels of stress will lower your libido - and not just for a week but months on end, until the stress is taken care of. So look after your sex life: take a meditation class. It helps fight stress and the added bonus is that doing meditation actually increases thel evels of DHEA in your body which … drumroll … increases your libido.
5. Negative self talk
Libido isn’t just physical. A huge part of it is mental. If you tell yourself you aren’t beautiful and if you’re silent and don’t tell yourself you’re hot, sexy and attractive, then that’s exactly what your body will reflect. Your libido just left the building that is you, probably in search of someone who does say, "Hey I’m all that, yes I am!"
6. Lazy learning
We need to feel we are evolving and growing in life. Your libido is a fundamental part of your life. It’s not instinct and it fluctuates in reflection of what is going on in our lives, minds and bodies. If you aren’t proactive in your own life, if you aren’t stimulating your mind and body, then how can you expect your sex drive to be stimulated? An active person, in mind and body, is a sexy person. Stretch your imagination, grab life by both hands, and your libido will follow you anywhere.
Hi I'm 31 week pregnant, in my last check up doctor told baby is lying head down on my left so that mean am expecting early labour? Thank you.
A girl aged 29 years having problem with white vaginal discharges since last two years, presently she feel a considerable weakness and discomfort and backache. I need your support and guideline to get treatment.
Tea is an addiction for many, and luckily not the worst one to have. A cup of hot tea in the morning and another one in the afternoon is more than enough to get you through the rest of the day. It is not only beneficial but also recommended. If taken in moderate amounts, this comforting beverage has some remarkable benefits.
Benefits of drinking tea-
- Tea can hydrate your body and can be beneficial especially when one suffers from diarrhea and needs fluids in the body.
- Some teas contain ingredients such as herbs like cascara and senna, which have natural laxative properties and may help in relieving constipation.
- Black and green tea contains essential oils and polyphenols that may aid digestion by stimulating the gastric acids thus reducing flatulence and negative digestive symptoms such as diarrhea and vomiting.
- A cup of rose tea in the morning stimulates your body’s production of bile, which aids in the digestion of food. It works as a mild laxative and is often used as an effective natural remedy for constipation.
- The antioxidants in tea can help the body to fight cancer of the colon, stomach, small intestine, pancreas and liver.
But, having bed-tea, first thing in the morning - is it a healthy practice that most Indian households possess? Yes, most of you are habituated to have bed-tea as soon as you wake up. You love to start your day with a piping hot cup. Though it is a great way to soothe your soul, relax your mind, makes a wonderful beverage to enjoy with friends, perfect welcome drink to guests, however, is it really a good idea to kick-start your morning with tea? Think again!
Well, this is just NOT an ideal way to begin your day - both for your body and your teeth. Your oral cavity and hygiene contribute a lot towards your health and overall well-being. Here are reasons to avoid morning bed-tea.
Reasons why you should not drink tea in the morning-
- Drinking tea, in the morning can cause stomach inflammation and it may lead to infection and feeling of nausea.
- Drinking tea can affect the bile juice secretion in your stomach and can also cause nausea and nervousness because of the empty stomach.
- Tea increases the level of acid in the stomach. Gulping down a cup of hot tea would mean washing down bacteria from your mouth and sending them down to your gut can upset your stomach.
- When tea washes down bacteria from mouth to the gut, it interferes with the functioning of the good bacteria and might cause problems in metabolism, disrupting the acid-alkaline balance in the stomach. This may result in constipation.
- A chemical in tea known as theophylline has a dehydrating effect on stools passing through the intestines, resulting in constipation.
So, drink your way to good health... avoid morning your tea in bed and stay healthy! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!