Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sunilkumar VoraYour feedback matters!
Mere chehre par pimples hai aur kafi nishan hai aur mera chehra black hota ja raha hai, me apna chehra clean and colour saf karna chahta hu. Please advise.
I am 71 years old. What is the BLOOD PRESSURE to be maintained by me considering my age. The B P range may be intimated so that I can try to maintain it.
I am a 26 year male. My face and hands tanned more compare to body what should I do and is their any cream for face.
Hello there, I am in a trouble now. Actually after waking up in the morning, I felt a pain at the neck portion so that I could not bend my neck any way. Its paining. Its hurting me from yesterday morning. My dance progg is on monday. please prescribe me medicine.
For e. G.I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Good morning. I am 25 years old. I have CKD. My cholesterol levels are slightly increased cholesterol -220; LDL-150; HDL-32. Can I take tablets to reduce? Or diet only control the cholesterol. Before this cholesterol levels were increased but I didn't take any tablets by the diet only my cholesterol levels were dropped. But again these are increased now I am thinking that same thing to follow to good diet. Is it ok or need to take tablet?
For human beings, the body is considered the temple, one that they strive to keep fit and in shape. In fact, the plethora of ailments, which people complain of suffering from, almost always deal with their physical health. In this over engagement to restore the physical health, the well being of the mental health is never considered. However truth remains that the health of the mind is equally if not more important and must be given its share of priority. With the growing age and times, depression has emerged as a gnawing problem, one that is plaguing individuals indiscriminately and one that must be eradicated as soon as possible.
Some of the ways to combat this fatal ailment are:
- Exercises: Everyday a bit of exercise not only keeps the body fit and healthy, but also goes a long way in easing and calming the mind. You need not indulge in strenuous exercises, but must make it a conscientious habit to work out a bit daily.
- Talk to people: Though depression makes one inexorably quiet and silent, the first thing that is prescribed as a remedial measure is talk to people. Engaging in conversations with people, telling them what exactly is troubling you are proven ways to combat depression.
- Meditate: There is no better way to treat mental ailment than meditating. When you suffer from depression, your body undergoes severe conflict. Meditating not only calms the mind, but also soothes away the worries.
- Develop a support system: Depression is almost always followed by an unfathomable sense of loneliness. Talking to others does help, but at the same time try to develop a support system. Find an individual, be it parents, relatives or friends and confide in him or her. Not sharing what you are going through is never a solution and only exacerbates the fatality of the situation.
- Change the daily routine: Monotony is never exciting and it is only time, before the humdrum of life gets to you. Changing the daily routine and incorporating something new and exciting go a long way in recuperating you from the mental dullness and fatigue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.