Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudeep ShindeYour feedback matters!
I am 68 years old active person and am suffering from SOUR Throat for last one week. Please advice medicine which is non antibiotic based as I have energy from most of antibiotics and I am diabetic also.
My friend can not play with me, because he have been suffering from fever since last night. So what can I do for him.?
While having sex I ejaculate within a minute. No any other health problems only little bit acidity. No drinking and smoking. How to cure it. Please help me.
I am diabetic, I am taking Melmerby SR 1000mg before food one morning one night, now my blood sugar fbs 120 and pls180mg, is the right dose and control?
I have pain in my legs from six months. When I walking then no pain. But when I am sitting the pain gets started.
Hi doctor My problem is sweating I usually sweat more, after taking cold water shower and after having food, even in normal conditions also this makes me not attending social programs as well as social interaction Kindly help me out.
My sister has pcos problem. She treats from gyno Doctor in two times. But her problem hasn't gone. She takes medicine then her periods comes out otherwise not. So what she do?
I am fully viral fever so what kind of medicine would you like this fever, and what kind of syrup I will use.
Sometimes I have pain in my ears during. It happens weekly. I don't know how to end this problem. Please help me with your answers.
I get tired too often, climbing stairs till 3rd floor drains all my energy. I do not feel fresh after getting up in the morning, there is headache, body ache and dullness. Its really affecting my lifestyle, am not able to study, concentrate or do anything. What should I do?
I have got diabetes from standard 9 never took proper medicine. I just got married last month so want to know will it effect my marriage life. Will I be able to conceive.
I like to masturbate very much and even want to have sex how to control it and penis gets erected by seeing hot and sexy boys and girls and want to have sex with them and sex them.
I am not participate the sex more than 2 times. What we have to take the food to participate more than two times.
Dear doctor please help, I am 25 yr. Old male, I am unmarried and suffering from problem that when I masturbate I ejaculate within 1 minute. And another problem is when I talking with may girlfriend my penis release saliva. Sir, what can I do? Please help me. Sir, these problems can affect my future married life?
My weight does not increase even on a good diet and sometimes it spoils my digestion. So please tell me something for it.
Urinary tract infection is a widespread disorder that most of the human beings face, especially in later stages of their lives. Women who are sexually active are more prone for this infection.
The symptoms that are identified with urinary tract infection are frequent urination, pain and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications. Medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort and treat the infection.
Causes and predisposing factors of Urinary Infection:
- Urinary tract infection is mostly caused by bacteria.
- Sexual intercourse, pregnancy, diabetes and stones in urinary tract predispose to or aggravate urinary tract infection.
- Chances of urinary tract infection are more if a person has sex with many partners.
- In postmenopausal women, incidence of urinary tract infection is more due to depletion of certain hormones.
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it makes one prone to infection.
Management of Urinary Tract Infection:
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can supplement management of urinary tract infection: The latter alone are not enough. You have to consult Doctor for proper treatment of this condition. Certain supportive measures that one can take in cases of urinary tract infection are as follows:
- It is very necessary to drink enough water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that cause the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- Spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners should preferably be cut off from the diet.
- Include healthy foods in your diet that are high on fibre and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- It is advisable to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. One should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
- At times, there is burning, pressure, and pain around pubic area in cases of urinary tract infection. Applying a heating pad helps soothe the area. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.