Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suchetha PaarteYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I had sex with my partner on 14th day of my menstrual cycle. He tried to insert without protection for 5-6 secs. Then, upon insisting, he used a condom. But, out of fear I took an Ipill the next day (after 15 hours) after consulting a gynecologist. It's been 3 days since I took the Ipill, still no signs of BTB. I read so many forums. They suggest that a woman can get pregnant even with a few secs of penetration. And, the fact, that I was in the fertile window is making me freak out. Please let me know are there any chances I could be at risk. I am very scared. Kindly help!
It's been 10 days post my period due date and i am still not in my period. I am occasionally get deep brown discharge with cramp in stomach just like my period cramps. What is it? Is something wrong? Is it an indication of onset of my period after the delay?
Hello sir my sister suffering from thyroid the results is some time 60 or some time is 25 range they have no child so what I can do
I m 25 years old I m a female obesity is my problem I have pcod so I have irregular periods my wait should be 53 but now im 93 so im fearing lot about my obesity I going get married how can I reduce my weight I was working so for exce. What should I do?
Hi, Actually I have facing irregular periods problem. I am 22 years old. I have been facing this problem for nearly more than 3 years. I have taken suggestions of many doctors and also I have took tablets syrups also underwent acupuncture treatment. But no results. If I had tablets the upcoming month will have periods, if I do not take tablets the periods may not occur. With out taking tablets just I have only periodic symptoms lightly that is very mild bleed. Lastly I had heavy periods on feb 4th. Still now I do not have next cycle normally. Neither I am fat nor over skelt. I also take regular diets correctly. Even I used to take healthy foods alone. I do not eat fast food at all. I regularly eat dates and fresh juices. Also I used to drink beetroot and carrot juices a lot. Also I eat vegetables lot. Even though I facing this problem. Kindly suggest me the solution for my problem.
Me and my gf having physical relationship without any using prevention. She will get pregnant or not?
She is not having her periods this month and it has been 10 days still no sign of period. She is Sexually active and she is afraid of getting pregnant and even pregnancy test kit shows negative but still she is worried because test might be low sensitive so under what test she should go to ensure her pregnancy? And after test if result comes out positive than which tablet kit she should take to get rid off her pregnancy? Please mam provide me solution because she is too much tensed.
Hello Sir/ma'am My wife has a problem when we have sex and she take contraceptive pills she bleed after one week. Explain why it happens. Her Weight-51, height-5.7, age-24 years
I'm 29 years old women and I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and now it's my 49 th day I haven't got monthly period and in test it's showing positive results of pregnancy but from last two to three days it's slightly bleeding and I'm confused whether I'm pregnant or not please give a good suggestion.
Sleep disorders are problems in the pattern of sleep of an individual, often leading to a serious mental, physical and psychological strain. The most common types of sleep disorders are:
- Insomnia: People suffering from insomnia usually display symptoms like difficulty in falling asleep, waking up in the middle of the night and being unable to get back to sleep or waking up feeling tired.
- Sleepwalking: People suffering from this disorder get up and walk around, being asleep all this time.
- Narcolepsy: People suffering from narcolepsy usually complain of overwhelming drowsiness after waking up and the drowsiness persists throughout the day.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: Patients suffering from this, generally experience a state where their breathing pauses for a while and resumes after few seconds. This usually happens when throat muscles block the airway and create problems.
Homeopathy offers several treatments for these disorders and they are:
- Using Nux Vomica: This is especially helpful in case of insomnia; it can help in recovering from a general state of sleeplessness.
- Using Coffea cruda: Sleep disturbance and waking up in the middle of the night are symptoms for which this medicine proves to be beneficial.
- Belladonna: Bad dreams of deep-lying insecurities that don't let the patient sleep are most common symptoms that can be treated by this. Belladonna helps in case of problems of consistent sleep.
- Stramomium: It is beneficial for sleepwalking and also proves to be helpful to an extent in case of sleep apnea.
- Aconite: Especially, helpful for patients suffering from narcolepsy as it reduces the onset of tiredness brought about by lack of sleep and thus, helps in recovering from the drowsiness and lack of activity that narcolepsy brings.
- Phosphorus: Helps in case of sleepwalking and is often beneficial in cases of insomnia too.
- Pulsatilla: Beneficial for obstructive sleep apnea by reducing the muscle constriction and for people suffering from acute cases of narcolepsy.
- Arsenicum: It helps with better sleep for people suffering from sleeplessness due to anxiety, fear or worry. Acute thirst of water coupled with lack of sleep past midnight and general drowsiness are the symptoms that you need Arsenicum. This works well for sleepwalking patients too.
- Valerianna: Especially, beneficial for sleepwalking patients. Patients who are only able to sleep towards the morning are the ones on whom this works well and this can be taken in herbal capsule form as well.
Hi. My left breast has been feeling heavy and tight for 2 days now, and it has also been paining me. What should I do? My periods are weeks away as well.
Me and my wife don't want to have baby for at least 1 year. So what type of precautions should we take that doesn't harm anyone and shouldn't be any side effect.
My daughter is 4 and a half .a few days back I noticed a small patch of fine hair in her armpits and a few stands on her inner vagina. Other than this everything is normal. She's a little overweight. I consulted her paediatrician and he says it's normal and it might be cause she's a little overweight. Is it normal ?I'm really worried since I read any premature adrenarchae.
Hi doc I am married and trying to conceive from 1.5 years this time my doc suggested follicular scan along with siphene tablet for hcg injection but since my et was only 5.4 on 12 the day of my cycle and egg got ruptured she only gave duphaston tablets from 15 the day but today I have too much of abdomen pain whether it is normal please help.
I had my periods regularly for 7 months after delivery but I missed it from past 3 months. I did home pregnancy test, result was negative. I'm breastfeeding my baby regularly since his birth. Is it common to miss menses this way?
The news of pregnancy can be one of the best news in a couple’s lifetime. However, where this news does not arrive, it can turn very stressful. Whatever the reasons, if a couple has been trying to have a baby and are not able to, it can be very strenuous. However, statistics reveal that most couples take four to six months to conceive. Some couples even take up to two years.
Lifestyles are changing and there are a lot of factors, which determine the ability of a couple to conceive. There could be issues with either of the couple, and sometimes it might not even be an actual issue, but only psychological barriers hampering the health of the relationship.
Some common conditions that can contribute to the couple not conceiving include endometriosis, ovarian issues, polycystic ovaries, hormonal imbalances, medical illnesses, etc. A few common remedies can be tried first, before reaching out for professional help.
- Using lubricants without spermicide topical agents may be used, but some of them could contain chemicals, which are spermicides and reduce the sperm count. This needs to be ruled out before investigating the cause for infertility.
- Vitamin B6 helps in the luteal phase, which is from the time of ovulation to menstruation. Zinc also plays a vital role in pregnancy and conception, and so it is advisable to take these supplements when trying to get pregnant.
- Weight management, quit smoking, improved hydration, general detoxification, dietary changes, adequate hours of sleep are some changes that can immensely benefit.
- An ovulation predictor kit and trying to conceive around that time also increases chances of conception.
- For a woman who is 35 years or younger, conception should happen in about four to six months’ time. If not, it is time to see a doctor to see what is preventing pregnancy.
Some of the other conditions, which would require a visit to the doctor are as follows:
- Consumption of regular asthma medications
- Diabetic patients
- Epilepsy patients
- Chronic smoker
- Underweight or overweight women
- Diagnosed endometriosis
- History of polycystic ovaries
- History of irregular periods or other menstrual disorders
- History of thyroid disease, especially hypothyroidism, which is one of the main contributing reasons for infertility. Quite often, treating the thyroid levels can lead to pregnancy
- History of sexually transmitted disease like chlamydia
- History of sexual hormonal imbalance
- History of prolonged use of birth control pills
If there is no underlying medical issue, it will happen, don’t be anxious. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.