Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sucheta Parte
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sucheta ParteYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old. From my 15 years old am eating tablet for stomach pain on periods first day. All are says to me it is very bad for my health. It causes do not get pregnant. On periods first day I have very stomach pain and vomiting. So that time I eating tablet for reducing pain. Tablet name is" meftal spas" It is correct or wrong? Any difficulty for getting pregnant?
Allergic Rhinitis or hay fever is a hypersensitive condition that causes irritation of the mucous membranes covering the nasal hole which leads to allergic reactions and symptoms. This aggravation happens when a person interacts with something that he or she is allergic to. This could be dust or smoke or any solid scent. This issue happens more regularly in the pre-winter and spring season as the dust particles are in the air during that season. However, here are a few homeopathic treatments with which one can cure this problem. You must ensure that these medicines are prescribed only by a doctor before you consume them:
- Allium Cepa: When there is watery release or discharge from the eyes alongside a runny nose, Allium Cepa is one of the best homeopathic medicines for Allergic Rhinitis or Hay Fever. The watery release from the nose is thin and harsh. In the meantime, the release from the eyes is a little thick. The eyes become red and are sensitive to light in such a condition.
- Arsenic Album: In situations where there is serious thirst and the patient feels really weak, Arsenic Album is one of the best Homeopathic medications for Allergic Rhinitis or Hay Fever. There might be anxiety and uneasiness with fever.
- Natrum Mur: In situations where there is a lot of sniffling and the symptoms begin with wheezing, Natrum Mur is very effective and is one of the best homeopathic medicines for or allergic rhinitis. There is a lot of dryness of the mouth and the mucous membrane.
- Merc Sol: When the patient cannot endure warm or cold surroundings, Merc Sol is extremely effective and is one of the best homeopathic medicines for allergic rhinitis or hay fever. There is a great amount of wheezing and watery release from the nose. This aggravates in clammy or wet climate. Increased sweating is another sign in order to take this medicine. There is a lot of salivation in the mouth.
- Arundo: At times when the symptoms start with extreme itching on the tongue as well as the nose, Arundo is especially suited to the case and is one of the best homeopathic prescriptions for allergic rhinitis or hay fever. There is a great deal of itching and tingling in the nose, the eyes and the top of the mouth. The feeling of smell gets to be distinctly lessened.
Homeopathy is best set to treat a wide range of hypersensitivities, allergies, infections and diseases. The purpose behind this is it does not attempt to treat the side effects of the hypersensitivities. Rather, it attempts to find the reason behind them and cure it from its roots. The main driver in sensitivities happens to be a hyperactivity of the immune system. This hyperactive immune system goes into an overdrive when it interacts with specific things and causes such allergic reactions.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Wify has taken overall g tablet for 21 days before 9 months. And now having trouble to conceive, trying from last 4 month. Is there still tablet effect on ovulation or something else. She has regular period. But this month one day Spotting on period date.
Dear sir. please give me the best solution of my question. I had a sex with my wife after the period of her 6 days later. Her period date was April 4. Till now no period has been occurred. But I have used condom at the time of my sex.
She is having bleeding since 1 month now yesterday it stopped. She consulted a going over here. Done blood tests thyroid test. All are normal. Haemoglobin is 8.and after doing sonography there is a 3.5*2.3 cyst in uterus and fibroids of 1.8 cm so can you suggest any medication for curing this. And removing cyst without surgery?
In a regular 26-32 day cycle for the past 6 months. If one has had unprotected sex on the 5th day of period. And took an I pill within 18 hrs. After 6 days got bleeding for 2 days. And after 34 days from LMP ie in november. Got the period in december. And january. But in feburary got bleeding only for 1 day. But in the meanwhile took 8 hpt test with the help of preganews. All negative. And took 2 beta hcg test. The first on 42 days from the unprotected incident and second from 63 days from the incident. Both of which came <1 miu/ml. So does that all rule out pregnancy. Or still chance of pregnancy there? On the 73 days from the from the incident took a transabdominal sonography which showed uterus is anteverted. Empty. And measures 8.9cm*4.7cm*3.6cm. please guide me with your advice.
Water birth, as revolutionary as it might sound, is not a bad idea. Common in the European countries like Australia and New Zealand, many birth centres in the United States have also started installing water birth tubs. It is the process of giving birth in a warm water tub, which is said to ease the process. The logic behind this goes that since the baby stays in the mother's womb for nine months in a water sac, therefore, birthing in a similar environment is better for the baby and less complex. Many obstetricians believe that this also prevents any kind of foetal complications.
There are both benefits and risk of water birth. They are as follows:
Benefits of water birth:
Water labour and water birth has the following advantages for the mother and the baby.
For the mother:
- The warm water provides mobility and comfort to the mother. The mother is also at a spontaneous position in water to change her location and deliver the baby.
- Pressure on the abdomen is decreased. Buoyancy helps in the efficient contraction of the uterine walls and it improves blood circulation, which again gives better supply of oxygen to the uterine muscles. The baby is provided with sufficient amount of oxygen while the mother endures lesser pain.
- Birthing in water helps in conservation of energy on part of the mother. The immersion helps to reduce collision with gravity and gives support to the mother's weight. This energy produced helps in coping with the uterine muscle contractions.
- The process of labour becomes more productive as it gives relaxation to the mother. While the mother calms down in the water, her hormones start working better and in turn the process is accelerated. The water also helps in soothing the pelvic muscles.
- The immersion helps in lowering the level of blood pressure and in reducing anxiety.
- Stress is hugely reduced as the mother is at ease and this helps in producing endorphins that serve as pain inhibitors.
For the baby:
- The baby gets a similar environment as the amniotic sac which helps in the birthing process gets added support.
- The stress of birth is greatly reduced.
Risks of water birth:
- There remains a risk of water embolism that is when the water enters into the mother's bloodstream.
- If the mother has herpes, this practice should not be followed as herpes spreads in water faster.
- This should be avoided in case of excessive bleeding and any kind of maternal infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.