Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sucheta Parte
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sucheta ParteYour feedback matters!
Hi my girlfriend took I pill after 7 hours we had unprotected sex she had her periods after 8 day but only for 2 days with very minimal bleeding and stomachache is there a chance of pregnancy please help.
I am 35 years old male regularly having sex with 2 woman without any lubricants / condom even they won't like to wear condoms. What kind of precautions should I take to avoid any infections transfer each other's. Kindly suggest me.
21 years female. Unmarried.irregular periods. Bleeds after normal period and does not stop after 15 days. Scan results shows no pcod but had it previously. Now endometrial fluid collection is show (has periods. Is postper a safe medicine to have? And also medicine to stop bleeding is given.
Adenoids refer to the mass of lymphatic tissue situated at the intersection of the back of the nose and throat. They are a part of the body's immune system and play a noteworthy part in battling infections in kids. Adenoids fight off the microbes and infection that enter the body through the nose. They typically occur in children of five to seven years of age and from that point, they begin to decrease. They vanish when the child gets older. This is the physiological development and relapse of the adenoids. However, permanent adenoids are an issue in view of a number of annoying symptoms they show in a child. The major among these are breathing through the mouth and wheezing because of nasal blockage.
Homeopathic medicines are a very safe option than surgery in kids with extended adenoids. It has been noted that adenoids, when surgically removed, tend to regrow. Homeopathic medicines focus on strengthening the child’s immune system. The cures are as follows:
- Baryta Carb: Baryta Carb is one of the top recorded homeopathic medications for swollen adenoids. It is likewise the medicine to endorse where both tonsils and adenoids are broadened. The child feels sensitive to ice in extremes. The tiniest exposure to icy air causes cough. Cough also shows up at the slightest change in climate. Sneezing and thick yellow nasal release may be seen. Pain in the throat increases on gulping.
- Calcarea Carb: Calcarea Carb is another brilliant homeopathic medicine for amplified adenoids with the tendency to get infected. Calcarea Carb will be recommended where the youngster is exceptionally helpless to cold and falls sick after each such introduction. This weak immune system for diseases brings about broadened adenoids or tonsils.
- Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol: Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol are extremely helpful homeopathic medicines for treating ear grumblings because of expanded adenoids. Agraphis Nutans is the best treatment for deafness because of expanded adenoids. Homeopathic prescription Merc Sol is highly used in case of an ear infection connected with swollen adenoids.
- Kali Sulphuricum: Kali Sulphuricum is among one of the top recorded homeopathic solutions for adenoids that regrow after surgery. The symptoms controlling utilisation of Kali Sulphuricum are a blocked nose, mouth breathing and wheezing. Yellow coloured nasal release is also common.
- Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra: Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra are incredibly helpful homeopathic medicines for developed adenoids. A youngster that needs these drugs will have an increased nasal blockage. The nasal hindrance is most set apart around evening time. Breathing through the mouth because of a blocked nose is also very common. Ammonium Carb is likewise used for a seeping nose, particularly in the morning.
Sir, Hmne Apni gf ke sath sex krne ka kosis kiya tha but usse dard hone lga toh Maine Kuch nhi kiya. Sirf touch kraya tha vergine me or sirf Thoda sa under gya tha 1-2 baar. Or sperm bhi nhi Gira tha. Ye sb period hone ke 5-7 days ke bich kiye. Toh kya Esse Meri gf Pregnent Ho skti hai.
My age is 25, we are planning for child, it should take folic acid tablet for pregnancy and what type of dose in mg to take. How many time take till pregnancy or till delivery? Please advice.
Me and my sister masturbate I mean fingering each other vagina. Like lesbians Daily we will do like that. she licks my vagina very badly. Any problem will come bcoz of lesbians sex?
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a medical procedure that side-steps the sexual act of conceiving and helps infertile couples, conceive a biological child. It involves the manual process of fertilization by combining an egg and sperm in the laboratory and then implanting the embryo into the female to impregnate her.
The inability to give birth through the natural way is caused due to complications like: blocked fallopian tubes, unexplained infertility, polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS, endometriosis: where parts of the womb lining grow out of the womb, premature ovarian failure and so on.
If you or your partner is having trouble conceiving, you should opt for in vitro fertilization. It holds benefits like-
- High success rates: Women who underwent in vitro fertilisation using fresh embryos of their own fresh eggs, the projected live birth percentage was 32.2% for those under 35 years, 27.7% for women aged between 35 and 37 years, lowering to 5.0% in 43 to 44 years old and 1.9% for ages above 45. It has been proved that a female’s ability to conceive decreases with age. If infertility is detected at a younger age, the process of IVF is highly advantageous and successfully results in childbirth. The pregnancy rate can be as high as 40-50% .
- Proven track record: Technology has come a long way since the first baby via IVF Louise Brown was born in 1978 using a natural IVF. Medical techniques have advanced to create safer and successful treatment. The usage of the safest forms of IVF with low drug regimens today, have prevented side effects such as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
- Harvests multiple eggs: If you are planning to have more than one child, via IVF you can freeze multiple eggs for future use. Unused or spare embryos can be donated to medical organisations for research purposes or to another couple willing to have a child.
IVF has proven successful in giving couples a wholesome and happy life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
We are bombarded with advertisements of how 'good mothers' never fail to have their children use antibacterial soap as a habit. But does it really work? There have been several reports of potentially harmful ingredients being used in these antibacterial soaps and yet their sale continues unhindered. Let's dive in to get the dope behind these soaps.
What are antibacterial soaps?
A drug called 'triclosan' was originally used strictly in hospital environments. In the 1990s the commercial manufacture of antibacterial soaps started with this ingredient in its center and fear mongering and advertisements pushed this into a whooping $1 billion industry. There is murky data on the FDA approval on triclosan usage and guidelines which are leaving us only with information the manufacturers propagate about it. But with enough information out there on the internet, should you wait for manufacturers to prove its effectiveness or make a judgment call? Here are a few facts to help:
1. It is as effective as conventional soap: There are countless studies and researches done in the last four decades that proves that antibacterial soaps are not more effective than regular soaps and the added triclosan doesn't proved any special health benefits. These tests measure the amount of bacteria in one's hand before and after usage. But the real question is do antibacterial soaps reduce infection rates and the answer to that question is yet to be proven.
2. It has the potential to create antibiotic-resistant bacteria: The main benefit of using these products is its bacteria resistant formula. With frequent usage, some bacteria gain resistance to the chemicals. Eventually, while the soap kills off regular bacteria, the resistant bacteria can spiral into a local or global threat.
3. It can disrupt endocrine functions: Triclosan closely resembles the thyroid hormone and can bid to its receptor sites. This can lead to many problems like infertility, artificially-advanced early puberty, obesity, and cancer. This problem has been found during animal testing and yet not proven for humans. With so much threat on the loose, would it matter how effective or ineffective the antibacterial soap is against bacteria?
4. It can lead to problems in children: At a growing age, children are developing their immune system and natural resistance to diseases. Prolonged exposure to antibacterial soap can result in reduced exposure to bacteria which prevention the proper development of the child's immune system.
5. It is bad for the environment too: The more triclosan we use, the more gets flushed down the drain. The problem arises because triclosan isn't fully treated at sewage treatment plans and enters water bodies where it disrupts algae's ability to perform photosynthesis. The spin ball effect reaches all sea animals and plants and eventually comes back to attack us in ways we are yet to find out.
The solution to this problem is to use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that is effective on both bacteria and viruses. If you are wondering how you can add bacteria resistance to your family without any added harm, consult a doctor today.
Tip: 3 Ways to Improve Lung Capacity?