Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sucheta Parte
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sucheta ParteYour feedback matters!
Meri marriage ko 2 year ho gye h. Me baby concive nhi kr pa rhi hu. Mujhe thyroid problem bhi hai. Mujhe ye janna h ki kya thyride ke karn ye problem mujhe ho rhi h ya koi or reason h. Please tell me whats the problem actully?
I am having a problem of - Dark brown bloody. Vaginal discharge. Frequent urination. Fatigue. Pregnancy test negative. No pain no cramps no itching burning pain or odor.
Menstrual cramps that occur during menstruation cycle can impair your regular activities. The menstrual cramps, also called dysmenorrhea, are caused by the uterine contractions. The intensity of the pain that a woman feels can be related to the woman’s prostaglandin glands. Those who are with elevated levels of prostaglandin suffer from intense than those with lesser levels.
Though the menstrual cramps are harmless, they do get unmanageable at times. Like dealing with any other pain, a relief becomes necessary. Several remedies and treatments are available to reduce menstrual cramps, and some of them are listed below.
- An Improved Diet: The easiest way that you can adopt to tackle menstrual cramps is to improve your diet. You must reduce consuming fats and turn to vegetables as your primary food. Low-fat diet always helps to decrease the overall inflammation in your body. Its effects on menstrual cramps have also been noticed. Thus, it is beneficial to stop consuming saturated unhealthy fats and start consuming unsaturated healthy fats.
- A Painkiller is Effective: The most popular remedy for pain has always been a painkiller. Though treating your menstrual cramps with pills is rare, but a safe painkiller with no steroids can seal the deal. However, as it with any medicine, consult your doctor before consuming any.
- Tea: Just plain tea or herbal teas can be helpful to reduce the menstrual cramps. Though the research on this particular relief method is extremely scarce, it is a traditional remedy and has been giving some refuge to women under cramps. Tea with cramp barks and tea with peppermint oil are a few of the most popular home remedies to manage the pain.
- Fish Oil and Vitamin B1: Fish oil supplements and vitamin B1 has been proved to be useful in treating menstruation cramps. A study published in September 2014 in Global Journal of Health Science showed that women who were consuming fish oil supplements or Vitamin B1 or both showed reduced effects on cramps than the women who didn’t take any. Moreover, consumption of fish oil supplements or vitamin B1 or both disappeared the cramps faster than usual.
- Essential Oil Massage: A study published in the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research in May 2012, showed that a massage with aromatic essential oil over the abdominal region, both upper and lower, helped to reduce the pain and the cramps. Take a few drops of the oil and massage frequently over the course of your period, and it will provide you with some relief.
- Hot Pad: Perhaps the most followed remedy to menstrual cramps is the hot pad. Curl up with a hot pad over your lower abdomen, and it is sure to give you relief. This is great for minor cramps.
Traditional and home remedies provide relief in most cases. However, if the pain is unbearable and occurs along with vomiting or other problems, visiting your gynecologist is advised.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Ovarian cysts is a common problem that affects women in their childbearing years. These cysts develop inside the ovaries at the time of ovulation.
These cysts are of four main types:
In most cases, ovarian cysts resolve themselves, but in some cases they can cause pain and grow.
Ayurveda is a holistic form of alternate medication that can be quite effective when it comes to treating ovarian cysts. This form of medication has negligible side effects and hence, can be prescribed to women of all ages. Apart from medication, Ayurveda also involves changes in lifestyle and diet. Ayurvedic herbs help balance the hormones in a woman’s body and thereby improve the overall functioning of the ovaries as well.
Some of the Ayurvedic herbs used in the treatment of ovarian cysts are as follows:
Guggul: This herb has the potential to revitalise cells and can rejuvenate a person. Guggul or commiphora mukul also has purifying properties that helps regulate lipid production and increase iron levels in a person’s blood. It also helps in weight loss and increases metabolism.
Shilajit: The Ayurvedic herb asphaltum or shilajit improves stamina and the ability to deal with physical and mental stress. It is also known to increase sexual desire and enhance libido for both men and women.
Amalaki: Amalaki or emblica officinalis is best known for its ability to rejuvenate cells and rid the body of free radicals. It also helps boost immunity, aids in the development of healthy skin and slows down the aging process. Amalaki helps with digestion and boosts metabolism along with maintaining the proper functioning of the liver.
Aloe: Aloe is the most common Ayurvedic product used for skin care and anti-ageing products. Apart from skincare and hair care, aloe also helps relieve hypertension and has well known antioxidant properties. Additionally, it helps deal with high blood pressure and respiratory problems.
Vitamins and minerals: Some vitamins and minerals boost immunity and have the ability to destroy abnormal cells such as cysts. Zinc helps prevent ovarian cysts, helps the body get rid of free radicals and aids in normal cell growth. Vitamin B complex helps in converting excessive estrogen into less weaker forms and hence balances hormone levels. Antioxidants like vitamin A and E protect the cells against damage and abnormal changes in the cell growth. Vitamin C also helps boost immunity and gives the body the ability to fight illnesses and infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can Consult an Ayvuvedic doctor and ask a free question.