Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash BagadeYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors, I'm 11 weeks and 5 days pregnant today according to my ovulation date but gestational age is 4-5 less. I feel hungry all the time. Even after having meals I feel like I had nothing and wants to eat something. I continuously desires of eating something. This is my first trimester why I am hungry all the time?
What is uses of ova free - l. Nd gesto zil -100 my frd suggested the tabs to get pregnancy to me if I tried to get pregnant if I used the tabs wat will happen.
I am 35-year-old female. I have two kids by normal delivery. I am suffering from heavy bleeding during period. First day morning I have to change my pad every 2 hrs till 2-3 pads, then change every 5-6 hrs till third day. Total 5-6 days I have period. I also have too much pain on first day. I feel weakness, drowsiness for three days.
My friend she has her first sexual intercourse on 2 nd jan and she bleeds for 2 days after that periods does not happen till now and she checked pregnancy test test was negative what is the problem can any one suggest me.
I am 29 years old married women. I am getting married in 2015. Now I am try for conceive a baby. But doctor told me I hv intramural fibroid of 4 mm in uterus. From last week my uterus go down. Even not capable to have sex. Pls suggest me any exercise for lifting my uterus. I afraid for surgery.
No matter what your desired weight goal may be, you should never starve yourself to lose weight. This slows down your metabolism and is counterproductive. Eating a balanced meal along with exercise is the best diet plan. However, there are some foods that should be avoided.
- Aerated drinks: Aerated drinks like sodas and soft drinks are equivalent to junk food. They do not offer any nutritional value and can lead to weight gain instead. Aerated drinks have a high sugar content that influences the blood sugar levels. Aerated drinks also often leave you feeling thirstier instead of hydrated.
- Processed foods: Processed foods should be avoided whether you are on a diet or not. They contain preservative and harmful chemicals that can harm the body. They also have a high sugar content and unhealthy fat content. Processed foods include chips, pasta, pizza, burgers, noodles and cookies that can easily be made at home using fresh, healthier ingredients.
- Added sugars: Simply eliminating sugar from your diet in the form of jams, sweets, breads and cakes can have a big impact on your weight. Added sugars do not include food that is rich in natural sugars like fruits. Manmade sugar has no nutrient value and is very high in calories. Brown sugar or honey is a much healthier alternative to processed sugar and can be used to replace it.
- Deep fried food: The healthiest of ingredients if cooked in an unhealthy manner can rid it of nutrients and pack on calories instead. Deep frying should be completely avoided if you are trying to lose weight. Deep frying makes food difficult to digest and leads to fat absorption. Instead, try grilling or steaming your food or eat it raw if possible.
- White flour: White flour can lead to high blood pressure, cholesterol and weight gain. Instead replace white flour with whole wheat flour or oats to make it healthier without interfering too much with the taste.
- Desserts: Most desserts fall into the category of food to be avoided as they are heavy on sugar content and made with white flour. Many desserts also use a lot of creams that can lead to cholesterol problems.
However, not all desserts fall into this category. Ice lollies are a viable alternative to ice creams while muffins and frosting free cupcakes made with whole wheat flour can be used to replace pastries and cakes. Chopped fresh fruits are the healthiest way to end a meal on a sweet note. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Sir my girl periods were coming on 14 sep what she takes a pill to delay period on 14 n 15 sep n we have only anal sex on 16 sep. She did not loose her virginity bt while doing anal my condom got tear up but that time nothing has came from me .n after that she took unwanted 72 now I am very worried she is not getting her periods n I have read that after unwanted 72 bleeding happens what it is nothing happening in this case now I am confused whether she is pregnant or not. Plzz help me doctor.
Me and my husband trying for a baby from last month after a week I feel some of the symptoms of pregnancy like back pain, constipation, pain in my stomach, laziness. But my pregnancy test shows negative result, I miss my periods and get a get spot on my panty line but still my pregnancy test shows negative. What do I do to clarify that I am pregnant or not.
How can a person be infected with STD like AIDS ? I want to know every case by which this can happen , by sex or anything else ?
Doctor suggest me to take hcg 10000iu how many hours to take for egg to rupture pls suggest me how to improve cervical mucus.
Sir, I'm 30 years old woman, recently married. But I have been suffering from depression and anxiety for the last 10 years and I took many drugs at different times under medical supervision. At present I'm taking rexipra 10 mg tablet. But I'm not happy with my newly married life, not getting sexual pleasure properly and planning to become mother and conceive a baby. So, is this safe for me to take this medicine in this period or what should I do? Please suggest me sir, I am very much confused.
The heart is a muscular organ and beats at regular intervals. This is known as heart rate, which indicates a person’s overall health. In a normal healthy individual, it ranges from 60 to 100 depending on overall health status. A heart rate outside of these ranges is usually a cause for concern.
Bradycardia is when the heart rate is below 60. While this could be a sign of fitness and health in some, it could also mean an underlying cardiac condition in others. Low heart rate is seen in many athletes, who normally have a heart rate below 60, with no symptoms or problems.
However, in others, slow heart rate can be an indication of an underlying heart problem. The electrical system in the heart could be affected, leading to alteration in blood supply to the heart and other vital organs. This needs further investigation and management to restore normal cardiac function.
Causes: Some of the reasons for reduced heart rate include:
- Normal aging process, as with all body functions, aging slows down the heart’s electrical function, leading to reduced heart rate
- Heart conditions like coronary artery disease, hypertension, atherosclerosis, heart attack, and infections of the heart muscles (endocarditis or myocarditis)
- Pulmonary conditions like sleep apnea
- Hormonal conditions like hypothyroidism
- Metabolic conditions like increased potassium
- Increased iron accumulation in the body
- Medications like beta-blockers and digoxin
Symptoms: While bradycardia does not cause symptoms in some, in others, where it has an associated medical condition, the following would be seen too:
- Extreme levels of fatigue, with near-fainting episodes
- Regular bouts of dizziness
- Shortness of breath with even minimal activity
- Weakness, tiredness, and low energy levels
- Chest pain bouts
- Lack of mental energy and confusion
- Memory problems
Complications: If left untreated, bradycardia can cause:
- Fainting spells, where the patient may just collapse in the midst of an activity
- Heart failure, where the heart is not able to pump enough blood
- Sudden cardiac death
Risk factors: If you have any or some of the following, do not ignore bradycardia.
- Age (more common in older adults)
- Heavy alcohol abuse
- High levels of emotional stress
Treatment: Once diagnosis of bradycardia and underlying disease is confirmed, treatment will be two-pronged.
- Correct underlying condition like hypothyroidism, electrolyte imbalance and infections.
- Work on managing chronic conditions like coronary disease, diabetes, and obesity.
- Prepare the patient to watch for episodes of bradycardia and ways to manage them.
While bradycardia per se is not a concern, other conditions should be managed so the heart keeps working to its optimal level. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
Hello, my sister is 12 and started her periods 6 months or 7 months ago! She missed her periods this month and I am very worried for her! please help is it normal? Can she go to water park in her periods?
I am newly married girl til now I didn't participate in sex with my husband i have interest but i am scare about this ?
As the mercury levels soar higher, it is time to get creative to keep yourself cool this summer. To keep yourself hydrated and active, you can include fresh seasonal fruits in your daily diet.
Here are some nutritious and refreshing fruits that help you in fighting the effects of the hot summer and health problems that accompany them:
1. Melons - Watermelon has high water content that helps you to stay hydrated and refreshed during summer. Melons contain lycopene that helps in protecting the skin against sun damage. Muskmelon is another healthy summer fruit that helps to improve the body's immunity as it is rich in potassium, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin C.
2. Oranges - A juicy orange is a perfect thirst quencher in the summer season. Orange is rich in all varieties of vitamins except vitamin K. Oranges contain a large amount of vitamin C, folate, and thiamin that provide natural protection against the harmful UV rays, help in increasing the production of red blood cells in your body and also reduce stress level. They also help in curing muscle pains and cramps. Beta-carotene, lutein, and cryptoxanthin are present in oranges that help to keep away infections and cancer and also protect the eye from macular degeneration.
3. Mango - Rightly called the king of fruits, mango is loaded with high amounts of selenium, iron, and fiber. It is also an outstanding source of vitamins C, vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, calcium, and potassium. The cholesterol levels in the body are lowered by high levels of vitamin C, fiber, and pectin. The potassium content of the fruit helps in controlling high blood pressure and heart rate. The fruit also has properties that help in boosting your immunity.
4. Papaya - Papaya is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, and phytochemicals. These have anti-cancerous, anti-bacterial and anti-stress properties. Papain is an enzyme found in this fruit, which helps in curing ingestion and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The antioxidants present in papaya help in slowing down the ageing process in women, provide a fresh glow to the skin and help in weight loss.
5. Grapes - Grapes help in losing weight by reducing the capacity of the cells to store more fat. Grapes also help in protecting the body against the damaging effects of radiation, cleansing your blood, preventing degenerative nerve disease and boosting cardiovascular health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits
Ovulation cycle and pregnancy go hand in hand. Simply put, if you cannot ovulate, you cannot become pregnant. Ovulation is the way that the body matures eggs and makes it possible to become pregnant. By calculating your ovulation cycle, you can figure out when you are most fertile, and plan accordingly.