Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash BagadeYour feedback matters!
Does vagina becomes tight when do not do sex for 1. Year but before this I do sex once in a month for 1 year.
I am 32 year old woman and I am trying to conceive since 5 years but no success. I am under anti depressant medicine tryptomer 25 mg. I just want to know is this ok to take in ttc.
I am 30 weeks pregnant. My fetus position is not normal, head is upward. Please guide me with exercise and other tips for natural position of fetus.
I am 22 years old gal . I dint have sexual intercourse. Just rubed dick on pussy. and now my period is delayed by 3 dayz. What cud b the reason of da delay. please help.
I got yeast infection n doctor prescribed me candy cl tablet is this harmful for conceiving. and can I have sex during using this tablet.
I had unprotected sex with my girl friend but every time when we started I cleaned my pennis with a towel. We did it continuously 6 times. But I never left sperm inside her. So can she get pregnant?
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life.
Our marriage had passed 2 year complete but we have no child although my wife have all reports normal.
I am getting sleep very late my latent period is about 2 hours please advice me what to do?/n I am getting recurrent cold and d cough which medicine good for that?
You might be a fitness freak and love to hit the gym daily but chances are that you are not aware of a few things which you should never do before workout
Never drink alcohol before going to the gym. It can lower blood sugar level which can lead to everything from shakiness and weakness to flat out injury.
In fact, it is advisable not to eat or drink too much water before exercising otherwise you may feel nauseated and end up puking.
Stick with lighter foods like fruits within a couple of hours of your workout. Sex can be detrimental because you are spending a lot of energy
Me and my wife are planning to have a baby from past two months. But she is not able to conceive what is the reason?
I am suffering from pcod. Is there any problem at the time of pregnancy. And how should I know that I'm pregnant as I am taking menstrual pills?
Resuming sex post pregnancy can take some time as the woman has to go through the initial phase of vaginal soreness and perpetual exhaustion before she can think of having sex. Whether a woman gives birth vaginally or through cesarian section, her body will require time to heal itself; and it is advisable to resume the intercourse only six weeks after childbirth.
Here are some of the common sex problems post-pregnancy.
1) An eager partner - Your partner might be ready for sexual intercourse but you are not. Even if it is six weeks after giving birth, when the wound inside has mostly healed and perhaps you're not sore anymore, you still may not want to have sex. This is because the hormones in your body are drastically changing, and the uterus is gradually shrinking and your episiotomy wound is progressively healing. In such situations, one should take it slow. Cuddling, kissing and spooning are some of the ways closeness can be fostered.
2) Delicate and tender breasts - Breasts may become sore, heavy and leaky due to nursing your baby. And it is natural after breastfeeding the whole day, one may wat them to be left alone at night. Wearing a nursing top or a tank top during sex is advised. Nursing your baby right before sex can also help as your breasts won't be as full and achy.
3) Sex won't feel the same - It is natural that after delivering a baby, sex won't feel exactly the same. This is because the vaginal muscles would be temporarily stretched out. And there is a chance of temporary soreness and inflammation within the vagina. Kegel exercises may help to get back on track.
So, in case you're a woman and felt strange about not being up for sex post your pregnancy, there's absolutely nothing to be stressed about. And men, if you are reading this tip, your woman needs you to understand her even more after her becoming a mother; so, treat her with utmost care.
Related Tip: Why Do Men and Women Respond Differently After Sex??