Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Submit a review for Dr. Sreekanth KharadeYour feedback matters!
Is there be any pain in stomach for fatty liver. Is there will be any risk for small tumor in liver.
Sir I am working in a company due to the shift changing from day to night and from night to day my stomach is not clear properly I don't feel good at all please help me.
Having gallstones (5 to 6 nos.) sizes 5 to 19 mm. No pain as on today but feel little heaviness on right side below ribs. Gallbladder size and wall thickness is normal. Is there any treatment at this stage other than surgery? I have taken homeopathy treatment for 6 months but without any results. What is to be done? Please advise
I am feeling like I can notvexhale properly. Done lungs xray everything is fine there. Always stomach is heavy. Acidity. Whats the cause help me.
Can bloating problem be caused from water. I mean I leav in jaipur but when I go jodhpur I don't have such problems digestion is very good at jodhpur and I feel hunger.
Doctor, I need your help I have fistula when I am going toilet I have pain. Kindly advice good medicine to cure fistula. Moshon also got very tightly that time unbelievable pain please advice good medicine and moshon (Toilet) will go freely.
Undigested food that lurks around in the digestive tract produces a host of disorders due to intestinal distress. These disorders range from acidity to gastro-oesophageal reflux and even colon diseases like cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, gallstones, ulcers and Crohn's disease. Cramps, nausea, vomiting, loose motions, gas, and acidity are some of the most common symptoms that visit the patient as a result of such ailments. There are many ways of dealing with such intestinal distress, as follows :-
- Diet: Introduce plenty of fibre into your diet to aid the digestion process. This can cut the risk of many such ailments and also aid in the treatment of the same. Intestinal distress is largely caused by food that is still lurking around in the digestive tract, so it is important to clean out the digestive system with plenty of fibre and water.
- Nutrition for better Digestive System Health: Food that is rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and iron will help in creating a stronger system that cleanses the digestive tract and helps in reducing the production of excess acid in the stomach. A balanced diet with plenty of nutrition aids digestion and makes the immunity stronger.
- Study your Triggers: Watch out for foods that can trigger reflux action and other acidity related issues on the intake. These can include fatty food, fried and oily food as well as extremely spicy food. Stress is also a major trigger of intestinal distress, so it would be a good idea to avoid stressful situations or take medical help to deal with them in a better manner.
- Medication: Antacids and other medication to prevent the onset and growth of such distress can be sought out after due consultation with a medical practitioner. Medication will help in dealing with and altering the acid level production in the stomach.
- Surgery: In very extreme cases like ulcers and large size gallstones, surgery may be helpful so that you avoid rupturing the stomach's lining which can lead to a serious infection or even internal bleeding.
Knowing your triggers and getting into a better routine as far as your diet goes is as important as consulting a doctor about the severity of your case when it comes to intestinal distress.