Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Soni GadiyaYour feedback matters!
My mouth has a permanent bad taste even after eating or drinking or brushing my teeth and using a mouthwash I' ve had the problem for 10 years and constantly eat mints or chew gum though this doesn' t help for long. Can it be cure?
My lips are always dry. There is always saliva formation because of which I have to spit a lot. I have no dental problems. Few weeks back Dr. cleaned my teeth. I even drink lot of water. Kindly suggest me the treatment. Thanks.
My son's (3 years) front top two teeth are in light gray shadow. How to remove this gray shadow from teeth.
I'm sufferings from mouth breath odour. Its too much embressing for me. I can't to any person. please help me.
I am suffering from pain in molar teeth of right side and also in lower side of jaw so can you please suggest me what to do.
Helo doctor I have some pain on mouth internally it's not a teeth problem. Doctor said. Give me advice.
Respective sir/ madam, my teeth are look like yellowish, so how I clean it. That it look white. I want some cheap solutions.
From someday there is a pain on the left side of my tooth and when I drink some cold things the pain will be much more and I can not take the pain please give me some tips?
I have continuous tingling like needles pricking on the tip of my tongue. Also, I get white rashes too sometimes on my tongue. I had a root canal earlier. Also there are few cavities in my teeth which have been filled. Please guide me the cause of this and the solution. Thanks.
I have yellow blackish front teeth from inner side. Suggest me how to get rid from these yellow stains.
Am suffering from dental problem my teeth are yellow and sticky material on teeth am using colgate plzz advise me.
I'm 26 now. I use to brush daily, but bad breath always embarrassing for me. Please give me solution.
I have habit of eating rajnigandha my tooth had turned in yellow colour I had referred to a dentist he had advice me for tooth cleaning I did the same. But now after a week I again find my tooth getting bad again. Is there any permanent solution for it? Please help.
I have upper front side of teeth at the morning weakness. How Can I released that please any Dr. please inform me medicine.
Unlike other teeth which erupt at specific period of time, the wisdom teeth, in normal adults, erupt anytime from late teenage years to adulthood. The refined food habits in the recent times have reduced the need for a third molar. Also, our jaw sizes have reduced with evolution, and oftentimes, there is less space for these to erupt completely, causing their impaction. The chances of infection developing within the tooth and in the surrounding tissues is very high, requiring removal. Before you go ahead with removal, know the following four things.
- Get a buddy: In addition to the effects of anesthesia, there also would be moderate pain and discomfort, depending on how traumatic the extraction was. It is always best to have someone accompany you for the visit. This also helps you reach home safely without having to drive.
- Numb tongue and lips: The wisdom tooth removal is done under a local anesthesia where the entire quadrant is numbed before the procedure. Therefore, the chances of chewing on the tongue and the lip are quite high. Be careful to consciously avoid this as there are a lot of people who do not feel pain, but continue to chew on the tongue or lip and end up with injuries.
- Pain Management: Once the effect of anesthesia wears off, the pain will slowly set in, and will depend on how traumatic the extraction was. It is always advisable to take a pain killer before the anesthetic effect wears off, usually 30 to 40 minutes after the extraction process is over.
- Diet: For the first couple of days, stay on a completely soft diet with nothing spicy, hard, or hot to eat. One of the best things to have after an extraction is an ice cream, which can be continued for a couple of days after the extraction. Yogurt, smoothies, milkshakes, mashed vegetables and well-cooked rice are all good food choices.
- Smoking: If you have had an extraction, avoid smoking for at least a week. The negative pressure created during smoking can dislodge the clot that is formed in the tooth socket. This can lead to a complication called dry socket, which can be very painful. Avoid smoking at all costs, especially with wisdom tooth extractions.
- Postoperative follow-up: Based on the complexity of the extraction, a postoperative follow-up would be required. Be prompt in following up with your dentist for suture removal, check on socket healing and postoperative irrigation of the surgical site. Resume routine oral hygiene practices as recommended by the doctor.
Wisdom tooth removal requires a little extra caution as compared to a normal extraction, the ideal thing to do is to follow your dentist’s advice.