Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SonawaneYour feedback matters!
I have itching and white discharge problem from vagina. And it is very frequent problem and it remains for at least for 4-5 days. Kindly suggest.
We are trying for a baby past one year but I am unable to conceive. There is no thyroid problem in me neither in my husband. But my cycles are irregular. In dec I had my periods on 15 th n last month on 26 th jan. And also during relation sperms are not going completely inside of me. It is flowing outside. Please advise why the sperms are coming outside.
I had sex with my gf. But she has no sex knowledge. While foreplay she is just laughing and asking what you are playing with this? So I getting tensed while having sex. I'm in high mood but she is very naughty and talkative in that time. What can I do for that? If I had oral sex with her she is just saying to stop and laughing. I had too much anger. What I can do? Pls help me.
I have delivered my baby in April 2015 now he 6 months old but till the time my monthly cycle not coming. And I have a very bad pain in my back. Please suggest me.
Maine aj prega news se test kiya negative aaya 14th period date thi meri fir aj Dr. Ko dikhaya to unhone blood UTP karwaya test ki report kal aaegi kya chances hote h pregnancy ke.
Fertility in women can be affected because of various external or internal reasons. It is good to understand the problems since this fast becoming a very common problem.
The causing factors usually include -
1. Ovulation problems - One reason for female infertility is when eggs don't mature in the ovaries. This is known as ovulation problems. Possible symptoms of this are absent or irregular periods and the possible solution is keeping a check on body weight, taking fertility drugs and/or having IVF.
2. Uterus problem - There are tissues, known as endometrial tissues which form the lining of the uterus. When they grow outside the uterus, it is called endometriosis and can be a reason for infertility. While some women have no symptoms of this, some have painful periods. Fertility drugs, ivf and surgery to remove the tissue are its possible solutions.
3. Pcos - Pcos or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is of late one of the most common reasons of female infertility. It is characterised by unpredictable ovarian patterns and hormonal imbalances. Possible symptoms are acne, obesity, irregular periods, and excessive hair growth. Weight loss, changes in lifestyle, injected fertility drugs, ivf and ovarian drilling are its possible solutions.
4. Damaged fallopian tubes - Some women have blocked or damaged fallopian tubes which prevent the sperm from getting to the egg. This situation leads to stds and pelvic inflammatory diseases. There are no symptoms as such and the methods of solution are surgery to open the tubes and if that is not possible, to remove the tubes and try ivf.
5. Unidentified reasons - There are many unexplained fertility problems where none of the above mentioned problems exist. In such situations, fertility drugs - with or without artificial insemination or ivf are advised.
Hi Doctor I'm 23 and unmarried I have had unprotected sex with my partner and it has been 10 days I have taken a contraceptive pill within 4 hours of intercourse Now it's my period time but I have a lot of pain but no bleeding I do not want to get pregnant as I am unmarried Is this any chance of pregnancy I'm scared.
I had taken mifegest six months ago. It was a success. Now again I have an unwanted pregnancy. Can I use it again? We are planning to have kids two or three years later. I'm 25 years old and my last period was on 4th October. Please suggest what should I do without causing any harm to my future fertility. Suggest me some medicines as soon as possible.
Unwanted kit pichle mahine 22 ko khai thi ab periods (Date) kb hogi. Us se pichle month 5 ko aayi thi!
My daughter has gal balder stone problem of 10-11 mm size. She has taken so many ayurvedic medicines including the apple juice therapy, 2-3 times. Now we are planning for surgery. Can any one suggest a guaranteed treatment without surgery?
Sir wife has irregular in monthly period time. She also have so many burning in secret place of her. We trying from a year for baby BUT it is not getting success to have pregnancy. Can you suggest what to do. Whom to show.
Hello, am 25years old. AM planning fr a Boy. My doctor said my eggs are been ruptured and asked me to wait fr 15 days. But I started up with my periods. Please tell me when is the best time to have intercourse fr conceiving fast.
I am 37 year old. Now a day I feel white discharge from my vagina just like a fevicol type. For that I am not feeling well after sex. What should I do.
Lack of guidance on such deep subjects can lead to an addiction which can take a physical toll on the patient in the form sexual weakness. The person suffering from this condition will harbour unrealistic expectations of one's body. This is especially true for people who do not indulge in sex with a partner, in a normal manner. It can also occur due to heightened sexual activity and stimulation by watching too much of pornography or adult movies.
So how can a patient cope with sexual weakness? Following are a few tips:
- Psychological Conditioning: A person suffering from sexual weakness is in need of proper psychological therapy that will aim at unravelling any kind of deep rooted fear and anxiety that may be caused by trauma or shame inducing incidents. The therapy will aim at changing the mindset of the patient with a series of sessions where cognitive behavioural therapy will be practiced. This therapy will aim at helping the patient overcome addiction so that he or she can explore a normal sexual relationship with one partner. Also, the psychologist or psychiatrist will aim at reducing the anxiety and fatigue that the patient will most likely be feeling due to excessive sexual weakness.
- Medication: The doctor may prescribe medicines that will repair the damage caused due to excessive masturbation. This medication will also help in preventing any further complications that may come about due to the damage. Penile dysfunction, adrenal issues, prostate problems and others will be fixed with the help of proper medicines. The doctors may also prescribe medication to increase the sperm count and other supplements that give strength and vitality during normal intercourse.
- Breathing Exercises: The patient may also be asked to practice regular breathing exercises so as to avoid the harmful effects of sexual weakness like premature ejaculation. The patient may also need to make lifestyle changes in order to gain some weight to cope with the excessive energy that has been spent which may also have led to weight loss.
- Medical Problems: The doctor can also conduct various lab tests and X-rays in order to find out if there are any thyroid disorders or heart disease in the body of the patient. Accordingly, a method of treatment will be put forth. Also, the doctor can prescribe medication for patients who have experienced any hormonal imbalances due to this problem.
Ensuring that a patient manages to overcome sexual weakness is a matter of adhering to a healthy diet and lifestyle where one maintains one sexual partner at a time and enjoys sex in moderation. Other hobbies can distract the mind from constant sexual activity.