Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
My name is Tuhin and I am 25 year's old. I am suffering from back pain I use different types of pain relief cream but no effect so what can I do now?
I have back pain and I have used medicine from the last six months but I didn't found any result. What I do now?
Dear sir. My self Basheer Quadri from Hyd. I feeling very weakness in my body parts, I used pain relief tablets but I didn't get relief, What my I do sir.
My heals are paining when I get up in the morning. I just can't stand on for half an hour what is this?
I am facing a bad lower back pain and I want to get rid of it, please suggest some exercises to help me.
A physiotherapist is a special health care provider who has specific knowledge of body structures related to spine, i.E. Muscles, ligaments, bony vertebrae, discs, alignment of spine, force distribution etc. Physiotherapist is specially trained to treat disorders of musculoskeletal conditions like back.He uses many modern approach to treat backpain and help you to avoid any future back problems.
What are the reasons causing backpain?
There are many reasons behind an episode of back pain.Sometimes you have an injury or a pull and hurt your back.As time passes by structures will heal by itself and you get relief from pain.
But there are some complicated reasons like poor posture, obese, poor habits in working, faulty bending and of course age is a main cause of back pain in aging discs of our spine.
Some people experience only pain but have sensory problems also, so what does this mean?
In young healthy persons our spine is strong and capable of withstand any disturbing force which causes back, unless person has an injury or a specific cause to it.As the injury heals pain automatically goes down.
But in person with tasks like long sitting, poor postural habits, tearing of disc, spine loses its ability to withstand these forces and so loses its anatomical configuration slightly in the form of body adjustments like bony beaks, which sometimes press passing nerves from spine so we have sensory feelings of pain.
I have backpain, should I go for MRI or CT scan?
MRI or CT scans are special investigation prescribed by healthcare provider to make a strong diagnosis.These are not usually advised in every backpain.
An X ray can be advised to check for bones and disc of spine.
Is Heating pad are enough to cure backpain?
Heating pads are advised to decrease pain and spasm. They are usually advised but for decreasing pain and uncomfortable which is the first reason of visit to a physiotherapist.
Specialized manual therapy and stabilization exercise, kinesthetic awareness etc are important in back rehabilitation program .
I have a shoulder pain since, Friday. I am unable to move my right hand easily. What to do. I have used the gel but it doesn't work.
I have a large pain on my neck at the back, I feel like some one hampering me on the neck so, what should I do?
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.