Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sonali AnandjiwalaYour feedback matters!
I have serve back pain, may it because of my sitting habits I feel so. Pain is utter, please provide me so remedies for the above pain.
I am 45 years old male and have severe backache on the disc hinges on the right side for the last two weeks. More severely the pain runs down through one nerve down to knee almost making me an arthrite. What shall I do? please help.
I am having my right shoulder pain from past two weeks. When I play basketball it doesn't pain that time but the remaining time it pains a lot. When I sleep facing left side it pains a lot but in right side or straight I feel little ok. What should I do?
Am 21 years old male After I work out, I feel very pain in all over my arms, legs, and abdomen. Is this normal? What causes this?
At Every Night I have a pain on my both knees when I was on bed and during whole day no pain nothing just at night this happens don't know what to do for my both knees.
I am 30 years old. 3 cesarean now a days I have severe back pain. I try to reduce my weight but I can't exercise back pain is increase. If I do exercise at the someone inject in my back. I am a teacher I follow normal diet. Pls tell me how to reduce my weight. My wt: 72.
Sir I have hand pain from past 6 months. I got small accident 6 months back. But it is paining now. Please suggest me a doctor.
# I want frank answer respected doctors I have degenerative ACL of left knee for last 3 months .by the time passed gradually I can walk slow with out any trouble with proper gait. If I walk fast feeling my knee giving up crack sounds .Right knee is straining. Does DEGENERATIVE ACL CURES NATURALLY TO ITS FULL STRENGTH OR DFENATILY SURGERY IS THE BEST OPTION?
Hi! today morning I hav cut myself with a iron rod. It was not rusted & my cut is not too serious enough. Should I go for a tetanus injection?
There has been some time since I had a bed rest and so mu back pains a lot and so I want ti reat but I also want to go to abroad for my higher studies so what can I do.
Occasionally I face severe pain in my neck and shoulder which lasts for a about a week while doing some workout. No swelling is visible tough. I believe there might be some nervous issue.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain. middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.