Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal RaikarYour feedback matters!
Even after 3 months of tooth filling, I have pain and sensitivity. I repeatedly consulted my doc, who is just shooing me away with pain killers and antibiotics. Please help.
My teeth shade is yellow and I try many way to white my teeth but they won't work now how I can white my teeth early.
My uncle didn't have jaws. And they want to fix the new jaw. So my question is that what is cost of getting new jaws or teeth (permanently) and thank-you for your answer.
During eating rice I have chewed a stone. For this one of my front lower incisor teeth is trembling. What should I do.
I have a oily skin. I have got rashes on my skin. I even feel itching sometime. Moreover I am suffering from mouth ulcers. So, what should I do?
After root canal what will be the best procedure like capping so what to do next please help what type of tooth or how to fill the hoe after root canal and how to prevent teeth to he damaged in future.
I am 64 and having cuts on the outer side of toungue which cause pain during spicy food. What it could be and how can bee treated?
Age 48, diabetic, getting blood along with saliva after weakup, that also two r three splitings only, one of my teeth is loose, what is the case and remedy.
I was eating gutkha and pan that's why my mouth is not open properly only two fingers size I can't eat pani puri what to do please reply.
There are small cuts on tongue specially in center but no pain and problem in eating. please. Suggest medicine if any.
My teeth changes colour sometimes they are yellowish white and some times they are blackish yellow they are looking so bad what I can do in this condition.
My father suffering teeth pain in before 3 days to up to now. Medicins are also use, but there is no use that. One teeth is too pain. So, please give me best tablet medicine.
Regular visits to the dentist can help get confident smile back
Hi sir/ ma'am, I am 21 years old and I am suffering from mouth's ulcer please help what can I do now?
I am suffering from chronic mouth ulcers and when I told to a dentist he said it occurs with stress and tension and I want clarification and solution.
Is soda and limbu acts as a good teeth whitener? and is it safe for the teeth which is of artificial cap?
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.