Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SnehaYour feedback matters!
I have back pain and foot pain also Back pain from 3 4 month. Foot pain kuch time se ho rha hai foot pain jayada nahin ho rha hai kyun pr back paine jada ho raha hai.
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
- Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
- Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
- Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
- Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well rounded brain.
- Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a neurosurgeon.
I am suffering with fiver from last 3 day, taken some medicine but same thing happen. What should i do now?
Sir I had use desi nuskha on my mole on face I use churna (lime) result my skin burn and I got a black scar on my face what should I do?
My back is full of acne and the acne is of red and black colour please tell me some medicine to get rid of it.
I am suffering from underweight and I want to gain weigh for my healthy marital life kindly suggest me something.
We might be surprised to know that unknowingly we are consuming 5 white poisons in our daily meal. Forget getting nutrients from these items, we end up troubling our health by consuming these food items which are not at all good for our health and increase risk of developing diseases like cancer, hypertension, bone health issues and diabetes.
Pasteurized cow milk: the process of pasteurization keeps the milk good for a longer period, but harms its nutritive value. It removes enzymes, vitamin a, b 12 and c from the milk. The process also transfers hormones and antibiotics into the milk. Pasteurization destroys beneficial bacteria found in raw cow milk. It kills the natural enzymes and destroys all its phosphatase, which is essential for calcium absorption. Calcium works with vitamin d, which is vital to the growth and health of children as well as improving immune system. Considering all these facts, we should avoid consuming pasteurized cow milk.
White or refined rice: the process of refining rice leads to the removal of the outer layer and germ from it. The rice is left with endosperm, only. This layer contains starch in a huge quantity, which can increase your blood sugar or glucose levels to a great extent.
Refined sugar: sugar contains a lot of calories, with no essential nutrients & because of that it is considered as part of ‘empty’ calories. It can have harmful effects on metabolism and contribute to all sorts of diseases like cancer, type 2 diabetes, overweight/obesity, liver diseases. Before sugar enters the bloodstream from the digestive tract, it is broken down into two simple sugars: glucose and fructose. For people who are inactive, large amounts of fructose from added sugars get turned into fat in the liver. Because of the harmful effects of sugar on the function of insulin, it leads to type ii diabetes. Recommended intake: worldwide, it is recommended that men can have 9 teaspoons of sugar per day and women can have 6 teaspoons of sugar per day. However, considering the tendency of Indians towards sugar intolerance and diabetes, it is recommended not to go beyond 5 teaspoons of added sugar per day which includes sugar available in cookies, fruit juices etc.
Refined salt: salt makes your body hold on to water. If you eat too much salt, the extra water stored in your body increases your blood pressure. More salt you eat, the higher your blood pressure will be. In India 1 in 3 adult are affected by high bp and majority of them are not aware of it. Therefore, it is recommended to follow low-salt diet. Normal table salt contains iodine, which is needed for a healthy body. But refining of salt removes iodine from the salt. Fluorides are added during the process of refining which is bad when consumed in excess. Recommended intake: aim to consume less than 1500 mg of sodium per day and definitely it should not go beyond 2300 mg per day. 1500 mg sodium is equivalent to 0.75 teaspoon of salt per day.
White flour (maida): known as ‘white poison’, white flour is becoming necessity for all of us but it impacts our health drastically. Use of maida & its products usage is increasing rapidly in our day-to-day life. Sometimes, we are consuming it in form of bread at our home and sometimes, in the market/food joints in form of fast foods. During processing of maida from wheat, endosperm of the wheat is removed from the germ (wheat germ) and the bran (wheat bran), which is very crucial for digestion. As all necessary nutrients are lost during processing of maida, foods made from it utilize nutrients from the body for absorption. As a result, our body gets depleted of vitamins and minerals. Click here to read more about white flour.
In case of any nutrition related query or to book an appointment with dt. Silky mahajan please send us a mail at info@foodsandnutrition. In or call on 080 6741 7780 (dial extension: 778).
I am a student and do not get enough time for exercise! Are their any alternatives to maintain health without daily exercise?
From cancer prevention to prenatal diagnostics: Ultrasound examination (sonography) is a painless method for examining the internal organs. This involves displaying images of the body's structures using ultrasound waves.
We offer the following ultrasound examinations:
Whole Abdomen(Liver,Gall Bladder,Kidneys,Pancreas,Urinary Bladder,Prostate,Uterus,Ovary etc can be clearly visualised on ultrasound)
Obstetric (whereby the number,position,development of foetus and its environment etc can be noted.Congenital anomalies may be diagnosed)
How to Prepare for an Ultrasound
For scans of the liver, gall bladder and pancreas (Upper Abdomen) overnight fasting is required
For pregnancy up to 3 months and for scans of the uterus, ovaries, kidneys, urinary bladder and prostate, please do not pass urine for 2-3 hours and drink 3-4 glasses of liquids 1 hour before the scan
For all other scans no preparation is required