Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Smita Temgire
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Smita TemgireYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 34 yrs old have 8 years old daughter want to take advise before planning for another baby can I have folvite 5 mg tablet.
I'm pursuing 4 month pregnancy and now I feel very painful, if I eat and drink anything got a pain in stomach and its endless. I do all test with ultrasound but all reports negative. So what should I do because I can not hold this painful moments.
Today is my 11 day after iui is done in the morning I have seen white discharge is it a sign of pregnancy? Please advice.
Uterus is anteverted. Normal in size. Myometrial echogenicity appears uniform. No obvious focal lesion seen. Both ovaries are bulky and show multiple small peripherally located follicles with echogenicity hyperemic central stroma. 15mm dominant follicle seen in the right ovary. Am I normal to conceive?
Hi doctors please help me as I lost my first pregnancy with chromosomal abnormalities this is my second pregnancy with 24 weeks I was in Bangalore and now I went to my native there im seeking another doctor as I have undergone every scanning correctly and double marker test also and in 13 weeks also I have gone through full scanning in scanning center and 20 weeks also anomaly scan by doctor everything is OK but this new doctor telling me to do one more anomaly scan but she s telling everything is fine but also she is telling to go thru one more I'm literally scared I don't want to lose this baby before pregnancy I was taking folic acid tablet after also please help me please please.
The first six weeks after the baby is born is termed as the postpartum period. While this is a joyous phase for a mother, it requires healing and adjustments for the mother. While the mother bonds with the baby during this period, adjusting to surroundings with the new baby can be challenging affair. The postpartum care, therefore, becomes more important. Here is a brief guideline about the essential precautions of postpartum care and its importance-
- Get as much rest as possible: Postpartum care can be demanding for a mother. Sleeping is required to beat the fatigue and tiredness during this period. The baby wakes up from the sleep every alternate hour and the mother needs to feed him. To ensure that the mother is not physically exhausted, it is important that she sleeps whenever the baby does.
- Eat healthily: Maintaining a healthy diet during the postpartum care is extremely important. Food such as whole grain, protein, fruits, and vegetables can contribute to incremental healing. If a mother is breastfeeding the baby, consumption of fluid is equally as important as a healthy diet. A good diet helps a mother to gain sufficient energy that she is burning during the initial few weeks of giving birth to the baby.
- Avoid strenuous work: Each mother should take at least 2-3 months after delivery to get back to work. If the situation arises where a mother is forced to join back her job or take up professional activities, it should be ensured that she should not take up any strenuous activities. It will not only wear her out but take a heavy toll on the mental health as well.
- Exercise: Usually a doctor suggests the right time to exercise and prescribes the right exercise that is necessary to a mother. The exercise should not be too strenuous. A quick walk around the park, brisk jogging for 10 minutes, some easy-to-follow free-hand exercises can be extremely beneficial for a mother during this stage. Exercise can keep fatigue and boredom at bay and helps a mother increase the energy levels throughout the day.
- Seek help: Postpartum depression is very common among new mothers. It often shows up during the first few weeks after giving birth. Close to 80 percent of the mother explains abrupt mood swings, irritability, restlessness, insomnia, sadness, unexplained crying etc. It makes sense to visit a doctor or seek professional help if these symptoms do not go away after a couple of weeks of giving birth to the baby. Doctors can suggest ways to get over this phase easily. If not for these symptoms, a doctor should be consulted in any which case for a span of first three months to refrain from unwanted complications.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!