Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SirsikarYour feedback matters!
Is there any tablets or medicines for facial hair growth? I don't have beard and mustache, I mean on both sides of face.
I am 19 female I have lot of hair fall. I have good hair on scalp. I am loosing my hair from sides. I've heard that methi powder in coconut oil stops hair fall and increase hair growth and I am using it from one month and there no effect infact ive noticed more hair fall while applying that oil. Please suggest me should I continue or discontinue it.
I am a boy of 19 year old my skin is so oily and pimples and acnes are irritate me please give me some precaution for my problem?
I am 22 years old and my body weight is 63 to 65 kgs, and I am loosing my hair day by day. Whenever I take bath or shampoo my hair I can't see any hair on my fingers or in comb, inspite of that I am loosing my hair. 2 or 3 years ago I can't see my scalp but now it seems. The lower portion and the side portion of my head has good density of hair, problem is on the top portion or middle portion of the head. So my question is how can I get rid off this problem?
Fatigue Feeling tired all the time Low back pain Thinning of hair or Hair Loss . Soft or Weak Erection Eye floaters or fuzzy vision cramp or pain in the pelvic cavity or in the tail bone . I showed its due to over masturbation. Can I regain my health? Is complete recovery possible? What should I do now?
I have black spots & pimples I'm 19 year old and of height 169cm weight 57kg what should precaution that I would take what are the food items that I should avoid use.
I am losing my hairs continuously and I had used many shampoos for this but effect is zero so please guide me.
My leaf's are black and crack at lest one time in a month. Person suggest that I am smoking. What I do for my leaf's.
I have pimple problem and dark spots. I have tried many home remedies and beauty care products but I couldn't get any changes. Please help me.
Is there any solution for hair falling? May be it is because of air pollution is there any solution?
My age is 18 after some months I am bride. I want to look fair please suggest me. And for dark circles 2. I hope it will work on my face by suggest yur tips. please suggest me as early as possible.
Hi mam I have rashes in inner thigh since last month. Now I have red small rashes in my private parts. Its itching a lot and I have applied candid powder but didn't get cure. Suggest me cream please help.
Sir I have deep acne scars. Is it possible to remove 100% acne scars if not then how much percentage it will get repair and for this the co2 laser treatment is useful or not if not tell me the other procedures and also mention the estimated cost for that treatment.
Acne (characterized by the clogging of hair follicles because of the excess oil and the dead skin cells) is one of the most common skin conditions, especially among women and it can bring about a lot of social anxiety as well as self esteem issues in people who suffer from it acutely. Acne may be caused by a host of factors such as lifestyle issues, diet, hormonal problems and heredity. To tackle these issues, homeopathy has some really effective medications which can be used to treat it holistically rather than just on the surface of the skin.
Let’s have a look at these medications.
1. Pulsatilla: A commonly used homeopathic medication, Pulsatilla is a very versatile medication that is used to treat many ailments. It is very effective on young girls who have just hit puberty and are suffering from acne breakouts. Pulsatilla is very effective in treating acne triggered by irregular and infrequent periods. Many girls who complained of acne breakouts just before the start of menstrual flow stated that they were greatly benefitted by the use of Pulsatilla.
2. Dulcamara: Many women and even some men complain about acne breakouts especially during season change. This happens when the hotter season changes in to the colder season or even the other way around. Dulcamara is a great medication to handle these break-outs during the change of seasons.
3. Silica: This is a medication made from sand or silica and is very effective in treating cases of pus within the acne. Silica is very effective in countering acne caused due to irregularities in the immune system. This medication is effective if the person is of a thin and slim build and is quite sensitive to cold air or water.
4. Natrum Muriaticum: If your acne is caused by hormonal discrepancies caused by conditions such as PCOD (enlarged ovaries marked by the formation of tiny cysts), or other reproductive organ disturbances, then Natrum Muriaticum is the best medication to treat your acne. This is also very effective in treating acne in both young boys and girls who are suffering due to hormonal changes within the body. It can also help curb excessive oil secretion on your skin to control acne.
5. Calcaria Sulphuricum: Sulphur related medications are another common treatment option for acne, although they have to be mixed and matched with other ingredients to properly target the causes. Sulphur also has great effectiveness on acne with pus formation. Ideal patients who should be administered Calcaria Sulphuricum may exhibit intolerance towards heat and would generally like to be in the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.