Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shubham TriveriYour feedback matters!
My mom is 50 years old and her periods is stopped its almost a year. Before she was not having tummy but now she has. Want to know is there any way to reduce it.
I am 43 years female I was having periods since feb 2015 some time continuously for 20 days, then gap for one week then start heavy bleeding with clots then stop after one or two days again start after one or two days with sever pain, this is going on since feb. I consulted a doctor he advised dienogest tablet 1/ day, where ultrasound shows nothing unusual except bulky in size uterus, suggest me what can be the cause of this bleeding is it some serious problem? or some other test are required? should I keep on taking dienogest tablet? is it a suitable medicine? or it has some side effect?
Which are the safe days to avoid pregnancy by using natural family planning method. Im confuse about fertility days and ovulation days what this mean?
Hello doctor. I am 31 Old. I have 5 years baby girl. We r planing for second baby. In 2011 by c section my baby was born. After that we not taking any precaution. But last 5 years my period cycling normal. Now we want second baby.
Sir, Mam I had unprotected sex with my gf on 21. March, 2016. And her MC is not regular. Her last cycle was missed. And the next expected is on 29. March. 2016. She took i-pill as as contraceptive pill after 2 hours of having intercourse. Now she feels a little pain in her stomach. Ohhh I forgot to mention that I also used condom. But it was our first time so we don't wanna take risk. That's why she took pill. As I told you she feels some pain and a light bleeding in the morning when she wakeup. My question is. What are the chances of pregnancy? And what is the best time to take a pregnancy test? And is there any way to stop pregnancy if she is pregnant? please help me I don't want her to feel help less. please reply as soon as possible.
My periods are not on regular basis or in monthly periods. It takes more than 1 month. What should I do?
I am 6 months 8 days pregnant. My ultrasound shows I have breech presentation n baby's cord is around d neck. Is there any serious problem. M very afraid this is my first pregnancy. please help me.
My wife is pregnancy approx two months can I do sex without condom or use condom is necessary during intercourse.
I am having a pain in my below the left side breast from last 15 days sonography report is normal but pain is regularly. Sometimes light yellow discharge from both breast. What is your opinion?
We are in baby planning since a year. But not succeed. We did all the tests and all reports came normal. Doc asked us to keep trying. What may be the reason of not getting pregnant?
I have pcod n m on diane35 since approx n years I haven't lost my weight m working on it bt now I have regular periods. So can I stop the medicine or continue it until I lose weight. I also have thyroid nd taking medicine for that as well.
Can I get genital herpes from a coldsore if ive already had the coldspre virus and my boyfriend perform oral sex while having a coldsore?
Radiology is a branch of medicine that deals with diagnosis and treatment of diseases using radiant energy. Radiology uses the imaging technology like ultrasound, x-ray radiography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT), Positron Emission Tomography (PET), nuclear medicine. The imaging technology helps the doctor (or physician) to see within the human body and helps you get diagnosed and treated in a better way.
Radiology is also referred to as radioscopy or clinical radiology where the latter refers to the diagnosis and treatment of fatal injuries/diseases. Radiologist is a doctor who has specialized in radiology after completion of a formal medical course to become a certified doctor. Radiographer is in turn a technician who specializes in the physical operation of scans and machines like x-rays etc. You must be well aware that the Radiologist is a professional doctor but the Radiographer is just a technician.
The following are the various uses of radiology when it comes to monitor the activity of your heart:
- MRI: It is known as Magnetic Resonance Imaging and it makes use of the energy stored in your body’s hydrogen atoms. It uses highly advanced computer 2-D and 3-D images and no ionizing radiation is used in MRI. The activity with the heart can be precisely recorded by MRI scan.
- Nuclear medicine: It involves giving your body a small tracker or a radioactive material which records the radiation coming from your body using special cameras like gamma cameras or PET. It can measure the complexity of your heart disease.
- Fluoroscopy: It helps to give real time visualization of the body by using x-rays that allow the doctor to efficiently monitor the body part, joint and bones as well as the activity that pertains to the heart.
- Ultrasound: It is a test which uses high frequency sound waves to form an image within the insides of any human organ like blood vessels or the heart. Many prefer this form of imaging test which uses sound waves instead of radiation and is considered less harmful.
- Computed Tomography: In this type of scan, a 3-D image is formed through several 2-D images taken at a single line of axis rotation. This test is useful as it gives detailed images of specific parts of the body like blood vessel, arteries, and soft tissues surrounding your heart.