Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shubham Triveri
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shubham TriveriYour feedback matters!
18 Dec ko Mere Periods start hue 21 Dec ko periods khtm hue toh m apne boyfriend ke sath 22 ko Intimate hui or mere boyfriend ne condom use kra tha but ghr ane ke baad mujhe hlki hlki bleeding hui jo baad m thik ho gai thi. Uske baad 26 ko hm fir intimate huebor condom use kra tha humne but ghr akr urine or bleeding mix hui thi 1st nd 2 drop mai but aaj phir hlki hlki bleeding hui meko ab meko bhat tension ho rhi h plzzzz aap help kriye.
I had unprotected sex on 2nd Feb 2016, I took I pill on the same day, then I again had unprotected sex on 19th Feb, 23rd Feb and 26th Feb 2016 but I was having mild bleeding from 19th Feb 2017, my menstrual cycle date is 26th of every month, do I have chances to get pregnant? Should I do pregnancy test? Kindly help me.
B. cereus is able to persist in food processing environments due to its ability to survive at extreme temperatures as well as its ability to form biofilms and spores.
B. cereus has been recovered from a wide range of foods, including rice, dairy products, spices, bean sprouts and other vegetables.
Fried rice is an important cause of emetic–type food poisoning associated with B. cereus.
The organism is frequently present in uncooked rice, and heat–resistant spores may survive cooking.
Cooked rice subsequently at room temperature can allow vegetative forms to multiply, and the heat-stable toxin that is produced can survive brief heating such as stir frying
Two distinct types of toxin-mediated food poisoning are caused by B. cereus, characterized by either diarrhea or vomiting, depending on which toxin is involved. The diarrheal toxin is produced by vegetative cells in the small intestine after ingestion of either bacilli or spores. The emetic toxin is ingested directly from contaminated food. Both toxins cause disease within 24 hours of ingestion.
The emetic syndrome is caused by direct ingestion of the toxin.
The number of viable spores and vegetative bacteria that produce diarrheal toxin is reduced by heating, although spores associated with emetic toxin are capable of surviving heat processing.
Cereulide is heat stable and resistant to gastric conditions.
The ingested toxin itself may therefore cause disease despite sufficient heating to kill B. cereus.
The emetic syndrome is characterized by abdominal cramps, nausea, and vomiting. Diarrhea also occurs in about one–third of individuals. Symptom onset is usually within 1 to 5 hours of ingestion, but it can also occur within half an hour and up to six hours after ingestion of contaminated food.
Symptoms usually resolve in 6 to 24 hours.
Rice–based dishes in particular have been implicated in emetic toxin mediated disease, usually as a result of cooling fried rice dishes overnight at room temperature followed by reheating the next day.
The infective dose of cereulide required to cause symptoms is 8 to 10 micrograms per kilogram of body weight.
If a girl's hymen is broke, how can I understand whether it was broke by doing sex or by sports activity. Please Explain.
I had periods on 15th oct. Last month and thn intercourse on 22nd oct. And has consumed unwanted 72 on 23rd oct. And after one week I had periods for 2 days and after that I had no periods till now. So I am worried that is something wrong. Plss tell me doctor.
From Last 3 month I m suffering with period pain and it was horrible time for me. Even I can't walk due to pain. We are planning for baby from last two months, we was consult gynecologist, he studied my ovulation cycle this month and he said my ovum is not realized so I have to start treatment for that. But in my knowledge if ovum Is not relish then I don't have regular period. But my period is very regular and also heavy bleeding. Now give me suggestion what I have to? is it major problem? Or start treatment.
I am 28 years female. I Am 26 weeks pregnant. Right fetal kidney is mildly hyper echoic in comparison to left kidney (right size 20. 5 mm in length left 24 mm) Renal pelvis presently are-right 4 mm, left 4.3 mm (showing reduction). It is a serious issue or it is normal please reply.
Bach flower therapy is a mixture of brandy and water. The water contains extreme dilutions of flower material. The dew found on the Bach flower petals contains natural healing properties of that plant. This therapy characterizes a specific quality or specific energy wavelength. Each of these plant-based soul qualities is tuned into a quality of a person a specific behavior pattern in the human nature. These are not symptoms of illness. The human body and mind contains each of the 38 soul characteristics of the Bach flowers.
Different parts of the Bach flower system separate it from other therapies. The Bach flower therapy is amongst the most subtle techniques for healing, much like traditional homeopathy. In this, they do not act at the level of the physical body; they act at the levels that directly impact the human energy system. There are various benefits of using Bach flower therapy over numerous other therapies. These are:
- The technique of creation is very simple. Bach's very natural and simple preparation methods are different from all other methods in which medications are prepared. The sun and boiling techniques used help in the release of the healing energy of the flowers from their original form. This allows the energy to connect with the substance of water that is the carrier medium.
- It is easy to consume. Treatment with Bach flower therapy is very simple. Once a cure is chosen, it might be taken in more than one way. The standard strategy for taking the cure is orally, either in a beverage or from the stock container. It is likewise possible to get the recovery advantages of the cures from a shower, pack or cream as with rescue remedy.
- It is appropriate for self-healing. Their harmless impact makes Bach flower therapy a danger-free remedy to use as a form of self-healing. The soul quality states are definitely not symptoms of illness in this case.
- It does not has any side effects. Bach flower essences are very subtle, non-material driving forces. They convey and communicate information through particularly high vibrations that tend to stimulate our passionate, emotional and mental self-healing strengths.
- It is compatible with every single other type of treatment. The Bach flower treatment will act agreeably with whatever other type of treatment you may be following, especially allopathic or homeopathic treatments. This is because this therapy does not have any side effects, which may interfere with other forms of treatment.
- It will in maintaining a strategic distance from physical illness. Bach flower treatments do not treat at the level of curing the physical body. Instead they treat at the more unobtrusive and subtle etheric levels that directly impact the human immune system and energy framework.