Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have thyroid during pregnancy but before pregnancy it was not there .so is it necessary to check it after delivery? My son is 8 months old I did not checked.
Hi, my boy friend asking me to have sex. With having condoms can you please tell me if I have sex with him in future any problem for me.
My wife is pregnant, it is just 25 days. What care must I take in meeting doctor as well as her diet? Which are the important foods to be taken and foods to be avoided. She is taking 100 mg medicine for hypo thyroid Please help,
Hi Period start ho jaye fir pregnant hone ka koi khatara nai hota? Aur jab period ki wajah se Jo blood nikal jata he uski bharpai aur weakness dur karne ke liye konsa food jyada khana chahiye aur koi fruit syrup or medicine plz.
I'm 25 years old unmarried girl (weight 33 kg. I have cyst in my right Overy which measures 5 cm. Doctor advised me to remove cyst by laparoscopy. I have used endosis tablets for 3 months. But there is no charge in size. If I remove cyst by laparoscopy, is it affect pregnancy?
Dear doctors I am pregnant from last 4 and a half month my weight is only 55 kg tell me doctors is it OK or any problem.
Hi I am 22 years old. My stomach is pain in mc so what can I do? And my hair loss problem is very higher please tell us tablet or medicine for hair loss.
In homeopathy we use the mother tincture of alfalfa.
Alfalfa as a powerful tonic for all
Alfalfa is popularly use as a nerve tonic. It makes our nerve strong and gives instant energy to all of our body parts making them work properly.
Alfalfa works wonderfully to cut inflammation of bladder, it makes kidneys work normally.
It refreshes the appetite and makes a nice morning drink. You can take it as juice also.
For heart problem:
Homeopathic mother tincture of this remedy helps you to keep safe from several heart diseases.
This remedy is a rich source of chlorophyll which is very useful in respiratory discomforts. It makes your lungs free of diseases.
High blood pressure:
High blood pressure is very common these days but alfalfa helps in softening of the hardened arteries to keep your blood pressure in check.
Hair problems are increasing day by day but here is the solution for all your hair problems. Alfalfa not only protect your hair from falling or getting damaged but also relives stress level which is the biggest cause of hair problem these days.
I had my first IUI failed this month and AF arrived I was very depressed. Now heading towards second IUI hoping to get BFP. My first IUI was with clomid and injectable (HMG) and trigger shot (HCG). And there were 4 follicles of good size 20 mm. After the trigger egg rupture was late almost after 48 hours and IUI was done at 60th hour. My gums could see the ruptured follicle and also the fluid after rupture was seen on ultrasound then only she headed to IUI. She later kept me on progesterone supportive for 14 days. Was the timing an issue? What was wrong in this first try which resulted in failure? Can anyone succeeded who can share the tips which helped them to bring success to IUI.
I took contrakit to terminate my 7 week pregnancy but nothing happened no cramping no bleeding what I feel is dairheoa and white discharge. Whats happening to me.
AGE :30 (Female) have done FET embryo xfer (IVF) recently 15 days on 15th july .taking tablet progynova (2-2 mg tricetotal 6 tablets) estrogen. Alivher 25 mg .crinone gel two times .folic acid folvite. Susten injection on every 4th day. Done beta hcg 3 days before ,it was 674 and yesterday it reached to 1600. I think .pregnancy confirmed ? As per conversation with my gynic increased progynova 1 more dose yesterday (means overall 7 tablets of 2 mg per day now 2-2-3) today morning light spotted while cleaning discharge of alivher. Please guide whether this light brown discharge is problematic or what? My doctor today advised me to stop alivher completely. Shud I stop it gradually or immediately? Taking 7 dosage (2 mg) of progynova is OK? Medical history:--Low AMH 0.75,Endo Thickness was 9 mm during transfer. Consuming progynova after egg retrieval. Its suppressive (FET) cycle. Embryo quality was grade 1-2 (8 cells) overall 3 embryo xfered.
Taking Lurasidone for schizophrenia. High Prolactin levels and irregular menses, menses do not start without taking pills. Otherwise no periods. No children after 4 years of married life. Does not ovulate without injections.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Pistachio is one of the most delicious nuts. This wonder-nut comes loaded with many vital nutrients leading to these numerous benefits.
Get into habit of eating pistachio for following reasons –
1. Controls Cholesterol: Pistachio as a snack helps in lowering cholesterol and keeps heart healthy. It brings flexibility to arteries and prevents development of blood clots.
2. Manages Weight: Intake of pistachio controls weight as it has good amount of fiber content. This leads to low levels of triglycerides and proportionate body mass indexes. They may add to your calorie intake, so eat limited portions.
3. Provides Wholesome Health: Pistachios are packed with wide range of nutrients like carbohydrates, fats, proteins, dietary fiber, potassium, phosphorus, thiamine, beta-carotene, calcium, lutein, iron, zinc, magnesium, copper, vitamin C, E, K & A, niacin, riboflavin and folate.
4. Reduces Hypertension: For zero sodium content, pistachio has soothing effect on those who suffer from hypertension.
5. Slows Down Ageing: Pistachios carry good amount of antioxidants like zeaxanthin and lutein that help in slowing ageing process. Add pistachio to your veggies and they would add suppleness to your youth.
6. Keeps Skin Shining: Eat pistachio to keep skin young and shining. Their saturated fat content brings sheen to skin.
7. Enhances Sexual Vitality: Pistachio is an effective aphrodisiac that improves sexual performance. Its regular intake increases blood circulation in genitals and enhances vitality.
8. Prevents Cancerous Growth: Not just pistachio but also their shell layers are rich in antioxidants that neutralize the harmful effect of free radicals, known to cause cancerous growth.
9. Controls Diabetes: Antioxidant content of pistachio helps in controlling diabetes by preventing the process called glycation.
10. Combats Anemia: Presence of copper in pistachio allows for better absorption of iron contents that helps in combating anemia.
11. Makes for Healthy Cooking: Pistachio oil is indeed one of the healthiest cooking mediums. This aromatic oil makes food healthy and full of all its goodness and wholesomeness.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I got my periods on 4th jan 2016. N I hve sex wit my bf on 12th same month. But he use condom. So on 29th same month I started my periods. Y whats the reason? please help m so tense.
I had my periods on the 22nd of last month. Me and my partner got physical on the 5th of this month. Since a week I have been feeling sick. Except vomiting i have been getting headaches, back and stomach pain, frequently going to the loo, getting tired very soon n sleepy all day. Could I be pregnant.
My wife is 50 years. Here periods has stopped about 4 months back. We have had unprotected sex now worried about if there are any chances of conceiving.
Backache is a very common complaint during pregnancy and a lot of pregnant women believe it is an inevitable part of being pregnant. But if we understand the reasons why it happens, then we can take remedial measures to help ourselves.
1) Majority of backache happens due to wrong posture and improved posturewill reduce the stress on your back. As the pregnancy advances, the growing baby bulk pushes the center of gravity forwards. This enhances the natural curve of the back and puts the back muscles under more stress.
One must try to walk tall and keep the stomach tucked in towards the back (as far as comfortable) while standing and walking. Always bend from your knees and not waist to pick up something from below (even your baby). Avoid sudden twisting movements from the waist,instead turn the whole body sideways to reach the object.
2) Try to improve upon the strength of the back muscles by gradually including theendurance exercises in your daily regimen. One can safely do almost all kinds of exercises till the fifth month of pregnancy but always have a word with your doctor before starting.
3) Always take your supplements (calcium, Vitamin D as prescribed by your doctor because nature tends to draw calcium from mother's bones and divert it towards the baby. So any kind of deficiency will be more harmful for the mother rather than the baby.
4 Use a medium -firm mattress and a good pillow to sleep. Very soft or very firm (Orthopedic) mattresses may not be very comfortable during pregnancy.
5) During early pregnancy one can sleep in any posture including sleeping on your tummy if this makes you more comfortable. After the 6th month of pregnancy it is better to sleep preferably on your side with a small cushion placed between your knees A gentle back massage is very soothing at times. Drink plenty of water and other liquids so you don't have urinary infections or constipation which may also sometimes cause backache.