Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shilpy Dolas
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Gynecomastia
Breast Cancer Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Male Breast Disorders
Treatment of Breast lumps
Breast Reduction Procedure
Treatment of Swelling in Breasts
Treatment of Breast Infection
Treatment of Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Breast Enhancement Care
Breast Lift Procedures
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Breast Reconstruction Procedure
Breast Implant Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpy DolasYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
The best experience ever with any doctor , She is polite and explained every point clearly .Also she doesn't believe just making money out of the patients. She was very helpful, supportive and understanding.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shilpy Dolas to be very helpful. V helpful answer..
Surendra Singh Rajput
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shilpy Dolas to be very helpful. Thanks doctor
Dr. Shilpy Dolas provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
In metastatic breast cancer kha hum extra immune tablet kha skye hai Agar ihc reports mei her neu positive ho.
While some women feel their breasts are too small, others have heavy breasts that they feel are too large for their frame. Large breasts not only affect the silhouette of a woman but can also lead to health problems such as backaches, posture problems and can restrict a woman’s participation in sporting events. Thankfully, with cosmetic breast surgery, a woman can choose to reduce the size of her breasts if need be
Breast reduction surgery involves the removal of skin and tissue from the breasts to resize and reshape the breasts. The darkened area around the areola may also be made smaller. This surgery is usually performed as an inpatient procedure and the person is put under general anesthesia for the duration of the surgery.
Once the patient is under anesthesia, the surgeon will make one or more incisions in the breast. Skin and tissue will then be removed and mobilised from these incisions before stitching the incision cut mainly in a keyhole manner. The nipples and areola may also be cut and repositioned to suit the new contours of the breast. In some cases, liposuction may also be performed. In cases where there is no excess skin and most of the breast comprises of fatty tissue, liposuction alone may be able to reduce the size of the breasts.
The first step to undergoing breast reduction surgery is to find a cosmetic breast surgeon who agrees with your sense of aesthetics and whose work you have confidence in. Ask to see before and after photographs of your doctor’s earlier patients and be open and honest with him or her about how you would like your breasts to look. Discuss any emotional and physical conditions you may have felt as a result of your breast size as well as your medical history and surgical history if any.
Steps taken during the procedure of breast reduction
- During your consultation, your doctor may photograph and measure your breasts.
- A mammography and breast exam may also be conducted.
- Once you and your doctor have decided how much tissue needs to be removed and a surgery date is set, it is important for you to start preparing your body for the surgery.
- Have nutritious, well-balanced meals and quit smoking and alcohol for some time.
- If you take any blood-thinning medicines such as aspirin, you will also need to stop taking these for some time.
- In case you are overweight, you may be asked to reduce weight before the surgery so as to reduce chances of complications. It would also be a good idea to take a week or two off work while you recover.
The surgery itself should not take more than 3-5 hours for one breast and you should be able to notice the results of the surgery quite soon. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Detecting a lump on your breasts can be stressful for any women. Breast cancer is a common type of cancer and is said to affect primarily affect women though 1% of breast cancer cases affect men. Breast cancer can be categorized into different types based on their capability to affect surrounding tissues.
The most common amongst these are:
- Ductal carcinoma in situ
- Invasive ductal carcinoma
- Invasive lobular carcinoma
Breast cancer is caused by mutations of a person’s DNA cells. This could be inherited from one’s parents or acquired by an unhealthy lifestyle. These DNA mutations cause cells in the breast tissue to multiply rapidly and turn cancerous. The risk factors for breast cancer can be categorized as modifiable and non-modifiable.
Modifiable risk factors:
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Use of combined hormone therapy after menopause
- Lack of exercise
Non-modifiable risk factors:
- Family Medical History
- Personal Medical History
- Atypical hyperplasia
- Early start of menstruation cycle
- Presence of dense breast tissue
- Inherited genetic mutations
As with any other type of cancer, the earlier it is diagnosed, the easier it is to treat. In its early stages, breast cancer is not painful and has negligible symptoms. In most cases, it is detected only by finding a lump on the breast or through a mammography. This lump may also be present in the armpit or above the collar bone. Some of the other symptoms of breast cancer include:
- Nipple inversion
- Discharge from the nipples
- Changes in the colour and texture of skin covering the breast
Breast cancer has five stages beginning from 0 and going up to 4. This is based on the size of the tumour, involvement of lymph nodes and whether or not metastasis has occurred.
- Stage 0: At this stage, the tumour does not affect the lymph nodes and has not metastasized. Thus at this stage, it is noninvasive.
- Stage I: In this case the tumour is smaller than 2 cm in diameter and has not spread to any of the surrounding tissues.
- Stage II: In this stage, the cancerous tumours are still fairly small in size but also affect the surrounding lymph nodes.
- Stage III: These tumours are larger than 5 cm in diameter and involve the lymph nodes to a greater extent.
- Stage IV: This is also known as metastatic breast cancer. In this stage, the cancer cells metastasize to other parts of the body.
Surgery is the most preferred form of treatment for breast cancer. This may be combined with radiation, chemotherapy, targeted therapy or hormone therapy depending on the stage and type of cancer, the patient's overall health, age and personal preferences. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Breast lift surgery or Mastopexy is a form of plastic surgery used for lifting or raising sagging breasts in women. The size, contour and elevation of the breasts are modified or corrected using this procedure.
The position and shape of the breasts in women change after pregnancy, breastfeeding, suffering weight loss or with age. A breast lift surgery is effective in treating sagging breasts.
During a breast lift surgery, extra skin is removed from the breasts, and the surrounding tissues are tightened for reshaping of the breasts. The nipples and areola are also reshaped to a better location. A breast lift surgery may involve the procedures of liposuction and abdominoplasty for an even better rejuvenation. Breast lift surgery is undertaken by many women for different reasons. Some women do not like their breast shape or volume after pregnancy and have this surgery done.
A breast lift surgery offers various benefits, such as
- A breast lift surgery improves the body image of a woman and also boosts her self-esteem. Women feel their breasts have been affected negatively after pregnancy and undergoing this surgery enables them to have satisfactory breasts again. A breast lift surgery does not cause the breasts to increase in size. They appear bigger because they are higher in position and firmer than before.
- Having a breast lift surgery can push you to make better and healthier choices about your lifestyle. For undergoing any form of surgery, it is recommended that you stay as healthy as possible. This includes proper diet and eating habits along with regular exercise.
- A breast lift surgery improves the quality of life in women. Body image is improved, and the woman feels good about her breasts and body as a whole. According to studies, 92% of women having a breast lift surgery had improved self-esteem and a better, healthier life than before. Women become less conscious about their breasts after the surgery, as the breasts become satisfactory.
- As a result of this surgery, some clothes may fit better, and a woman can experiment with trendier outfits, and may also not wear a bra at times.
- A breast lift surgery gives women a better proportion between their breasts and buttocks. The contrast is better and makes a woman more attractive. More cleavage is created, and the breasts get more projected.
- A breast lift surgery is an efficient procedure to improve the breasts of women. Sagging breasts are corrected by a surgery which gives certain benefits to women.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!