Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheetal Kulkarni
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Hello, I have very less beard ne some places on the face are completely plain. I have used arnica montana which helped only a bit. I have heard pituitrin helps but online I am not able to find it or in stores. Please tell the medical name of piruitrin or suggest alternative.
Me and my husband trying to do sex but my vagina is not opening during sex and before it was discharging liquid but now it is full dry. What is the reason. please solve.
It’s easy to relax into a forward head tilt when you’re sitting at your desk reading a book for a short period of time. If the muscles that extend the neck aren’t properly engaged, they may be weak and inflexible. This is a great stretch to counteract this imbalance. You can perform the stretch either seated or standing.
1. Start in a seated position with your feet flat on the floor and hands resting on your thighs, with your neck straight and eyes looking forward.
2. Begin by pulling your chin up toward the ceiling, while keeping your shoulders relaxed. Return to the start position before repeating the stretch.
You can gain flexibility of the neck through a variety of stretches. To increase range of motion in a downward direction, use this exercise as a gentle stretch to improve flexion. You can perform this stretch either seated or standing.
1. Begin in a seated position with your feet flat on the floor and hands resting on your thighs. Start with your neck straight and eyes looking forward.
2. Using your core muscles to keep your back straight for the duration of the stretch, begin the movement by tucking your chin downward toward your chest. Keep your shoulders relaxed. Hold and return to the start position to relax the stretch.
My weight is 93 I want to lose my weight. please give me diet chat. And tell me what should I do. please help me Ma'am.
Three Tips to Reduce Back Pain as You Grow Older
Tip 1-Right Nutrition
- Right nutrition is an essential requirement for back pain. Nutrition is provided by sufficient nutrient which gives strengthen to our musculoskeletal system of the body. Nutrient which provides sufficient nutrition are:-
Tip 2. Regular Exercise for Back
- Extra weight means extra stress on your body , which lead to back pain .for those that carry weight in the belly region, the strain on the back only increases. Find an eating plan that works for you, and get your BMI under control. As we can see today,most of our activities are sedentary which does not strengthen up our back muscles rather they weaken them. It is even more necessary to exercise regularly. But make sure to try it with the guidance of an expert. (Either a PT or Yoga therapist.
- Regular exercise builds up the strength of our musculature, mobilises and lubricates our joints and improves the flexibility the most required.
- Not just that even the nourishment to our musculoskeletal system improves with an improved blood circulation.
- The different activities which help our spine and back to strengthen can be - yogic asanas, sun-salutations (for those who can), swimming, cycling and walking.
Tip 3. Right Posture
- As all of us know that we spend lots of time through the day sitting for most of the activities.so it is apparent that your back takes the burden of sitting most of the time. If a right posture is maintained, it can prevent of our back problems.
- Make sure to let your spine take its natural curvature while sitting. you need to keep in mind proper spine alignment not just when watching TV or sitting at your desk at work. The position you sleep in can go in a wrong way keeping back pain occur. the best position is on your side in a relaxed fetal position with your knee bent .place a pillow between your legs, so that as you sleep, the top leg does not slide forward, causing a twist in your lower back .consider also using a small pillow under your neck, so that your spine stay in alignment as much as possible.
- Remember to focus on your small daily movements, such as how you pick up objects (always bend at the knees)how you carry your purse or backpack(make sure it's not too heavy and wear your backpack on both shoulders), invest in a new mattress or/and pillow that are firm and prevent your spine to curve, and add some gentle stretching to your morning routine