Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi doctor, i' m 32 suffering from serious gastric problem. It gives me squeezing effect all over the stomach and chest. Sometime it' s so worse that I get a feeling it' s l heart attack. Did creek tmt test, lucky turned out to be negative. When there is squeezing, I get sudden giddiness, checked with neuro drown surgeon as well. Please help, how to view out of this problem.
I am 30 yrs old. My body is getting heat very frequently. Little spicy food is also not digestible. I am also suffering from gastric problem. I lost my weight up to 5 kgs. How to increase my weight. Please help me.
Sir or madam from 3 days after eating I am stomach heavy please tell me any medicine I will use it, I am feeling stomach bloating.
From the last 3 weeks I can't have a daily bowel movement. All my life I used to have a BM almost in daily basis. I have tried high fiber foods with lots of water, I have tried drinking olive oil with 2 glasses of warm water, followed by a warm water with honey in it. I exercise daily (walking 30 min or jogging 20 min), I even took tablet which just gives loose motion once or twice but after that the same problem persist. Also im not having bulgy stomach, as a result of no bm im having irritation in the whole body. Evn I got bumps in my forehead as a result unable to purge of the system. Generally I have tried the most powerful combinations to have a BM, but guess what? Nothing is happening. In a normal bowel, all these things would give a BM 10 times a day. But in me, nothing's working. Please give me real solution to heal up soon from this weird problem.
Mera pet onetime saaf nahi hota, din may 4-5 bar jana padta hai, aur frequent urination bhi hota hai, also I have ulcer swelling problem, but not bleeding. Please suggest me some medicine which will cure my problems.
I have skin problem like cuts, red pimple with irritation & heat in between both thighs & anus area.
Sir, I am 18 years old and I always face the problem about gastric. Please give me a suggestion for cure perfectly.
I got my leg pain and when I eat food immediately it would be vomiting and continuously dirreha will occur please give me some suggestion.
Feeling bloated or acidic after a heavy meal can take away all the satisfaction the taste of food gave you. Indigestion and gas are some of the most common gastrointestinal problems faced by people around the world. In most cases, indigestion is a result of bad food choices and unhealthy lifestyles. Thus they can simply be relieved at home and do not necessarily need medication. Here are 4 easy steps to lower heartburn, gas and indigestion.
- Add more fiber to your food: Fiber is crucial to healthy digestion. It is easy to digest and help push waste out of the system by adding bulk. In this way, fiber helps detoxify the system as well. It also prevents diabetes, heart disease, hemorrhoids and other diseases. Add fiber to your diet in the form of whole grains, cereals, fruits, vegetables, nuts and plenty of water. Ideally, a woman should have 25 gms of fiber a day and men should have 38 grams of fiber a day.
- Healthy food eating habits: How you eat also makes a difference to your digestion. Instead of eating on the move, eat mindfully. Chew your food carefully to begin the digestive system. Eating smaller portions can also help improve stomach functioning. Avoid fast foods that are difficult to digest. Ensure that you do not eat anything for at least an hour before going to bed. Lying down immediately after a meal is one of the leading causes of indigestion.
- Probiotics: Gut bacteria is essential for healthy digestion. This bacteria helps maintain a healthy inner ecosystem and help fight harmful viruses, yeast and other such microorganisms. This balance of gut bacteria can be affected by an unhealthy lifestyle like excessive alcohol consumption, smoking, stress and certain prescription drugs. Supplementing your natural probiotic enzymes with food rich in probiotics like yogurt or probiotic supplements can help make your digestion better.
- Exercise Regularly: Exercise is necessary not only for a fit body but also for healthy digestion. Exercising also helps fight stress that is one of the leading causes of indigestion. Taking a walk after meals can help regulate the passage of food and gases in your digestive system. This prevents bloating and heartburn. Physical activity also helps stimulate your bowels to prevent constipation and prevent gaseous build up. Some forms of exercise you could try are yoga, swimming and cycling. A word of caution; always ensure that there is at least an hour's gap between exercising and your last meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.