Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SharvariYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/mam. I have the question regarding sexual According to me my penis size is too small so I just want to know about is there any treatment for enlargement Please do some help on this topic Thanks Amir.
Hi, I am suffering from asthma past 6 years I need permanent solution. Now I am using some inhalers is it good? which treatment is good like Ayurveda, homeopathy, english medicine please suggest me.
Can viral fever long for more than 2 weeks. My brother has very weak immune system. He suffers from one or the other problem frequently. Any remedies?
Hi Dr. My left hand point finger got hairline fracture and I done plaster 3 weeks back and today they removed the plaster. However I still have same pain and swallow. Now worrying that it is normal thing or it doesn't healed.
I am suffering from fever and cough and cold. I am testing my blood sample. Any typhoid & malaria not in the blood sample. Which problem? Tell me.
I often sneez too much and then nose start watering nose remain wet and blocked it feels like I m suffering with cold all the time.
Hi. My height is 5'3 inches and m just 47 kg underweight. And I feel very weak, even bp gets lower down . I want to put on some weight. Please suggest something.
I am 22 years old and I am suffering from ankle pain for da last 2 months nd I tried some pain killers but it is not working. Can you please suggest me any solution to this?
I can not control myself towards seeing porn and whenever I see it I do masturbation. I have tried many time to control this habit but I never got any success. So please help me for controlling this habit because this is really a very bad habit.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?