Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SharmaYour feedback matters!
Sir my friend suffer from blood jaundice. Is this spread from one another? Because I share food with her. Plzzzz help me.
Piles or haemorrhoids is a condition in which the rectal veins become inflamed, thus causing bleeding and swelling. Hemorrhoids are clumps or cushions of tissue which get aggregated around the anal canal and are full of blood vessels, muscle and elastic fibres. Piles can be of various sizes and are found inside the anus or around the anal region. However, piles found inside the anal canal are way more common than the external ones.
In most cases, this condition can be treated by taking required medicines along with following a high-fibre diet. However, in some cases, the piles might be severe and need to be removed surgically. The common symptoms of piles are blood discharge while eliminating faeces and abnormal enlargements around the anal region. Piles might also be characterised by excessive itching of the anal region and pain during defecating.
The most common and persistent cause of hemorrhoids is constipation. The straining action during constipation, for the evacuation of bowels, is among the biggest reasons for this condition. However, this is not the only cause of piles. Some of the other causes include:
- Untreated gastric conditions like dysentry,
- Weight of the increasing uterus and constipation during pregnancy,
- Sedentary lifestyle,
- Obesity, and
- Genetic constitution
In Ayurvedic terms, piles are called ArshaShoola which translates to extremely painful conditions akin to the piercing of needles. This condition can be gotten rid of by availing of various Ayurvedic remedies.
Surgical treatment of piles is not necessary; rather it has been observed that recurrence of the condition is experienced by people who usually undertake surgery. Treatment of piles using Ayurveda usually includes dietary and lifestyle changes; making most of the remedies easily implementable. Listed below are some Ayurvedic remedies:
- Herbs: Herbs used for ayurvedic treatment of piles include Haritaki and jimikand.
- Diet: Permanent moderation of diet is needed for the treatment of piles. Some dietary changes include:
- Starchy foods such as yellow pumpkin and potato should be avoided and replaced with fibrous foods.
- Inclusion of mango and sesame seeds adds bulk to the diet and helps in preventing constipation.
- Natural food softeners such as ‘jambul’, ‘amalaki’, dried figs and papaya are also recommended.
- Vegetables having larger amounts of roughage, such as turnip, onions, radish, ginger and bitter gourd should be added to the diet.
- Lifestyle Changes: Some of the basic lifestyle changes include:
- Regular cleansing of the colon
- Regular exercise is mandatory
- A normal and healthy sex life should be followed. Aggravation of symptoms of piles is caused due to abnormal or excess sex.
- Avoiding sitting for long periods
- Consume enough water in a day (about 2-3 liters)
Why Ayurveda For Piles?
The biggest advantage of Ayurvedic treatment of piles is that it saves you from surgery and treats your condition as well as its symptoms naturally. A team of dedicated researchers creates the perfect blend of herbal formulations that can help you reduce the inflammation of hemorrhoids and the pain and bleeding associated with the condition. The best benefit of this condition is that it saves you from surgery. The treatment of both bleeding and non-bleeding piles and chronic constipation is taken care of. Go for ayurvedic treatment and you will immediately experience long-term relief from your symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.