Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sharma DaveYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, The calf muscle below my knee on the right leg is thicker than the usual on left leg. As thicker calf muscles on my right leg look a little abnormal, I thought it would be good to consult a physician on the same. As I am running 43 years now It would be better to take any kind of corrective actions, right away, if required. I am working for an IT services company. This thicker calf muscle has been there since my childhood. I do not have any kind of specific main symptoms or anything like that, as I do practice leg stretching exercises around thrice a week. Please do advice what needs to be done. Thanks & Regards,
I am 20 years old and I backache for 2 weeks. What should I do? please do something for me. I will be thankful to you.
Lemon and hot water in the morning, is it a good idea? What are the other ways to help in proper timely digestion and cleaning of bowels?
my skin color is dark what I do for my skin color is bright without any bad effect on my face plz give advise
I m trying to sleep wel but I can't, what to do. Everyday I felt very nervous because of this bad sleep. please suggest me what to do. I want to go a peaceful sleep. please help me.
Hi Dr. My weight continuously increase and Tammy is to fat. And I am continuously work hard but not showing good result Please help me for reduce weight.
I have severe headache for last 3 weeks. Doctor advised me to take tryptomer and also said I should not get pregnant during the medication. Will it affect my sexual life or my pregnancy.
I am 20 years old and my name manasa I have pimple problems for below 5 years and I consult many doctors in my area but it will not decreasing please suggest me.
Sir, my knee does pop sound at the time of standing up and sitting down. It is like when I do squats my knee sounds when I stand or sit down. It doesn't pain. Sir, if it is bad for my knee then what should I do. Please help me.
Bleeding in early pregnancy or during the first trimester may or may not be a serious reason for concern, depending on the cause. But because bleeding can sometimes be a sign of something serious, it's important to know the possible causes, and get checked out by your doctor to make sure you and your baby are healthy. About 20% women have some bleeding during first 12 weeks. The possible reasons are implantation bleeding, miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, molar pregnancy, cervical changes and infection. So how do you deal with it? Here's a quick list.
- Hygiene: Ensure that hygiene is your first priority, especially during pregnancy.
- Light Bleeding: Light bleeding or spotting that is dull red or brown in colour is a normal occurrence for many pregnant women. This can point to the foetus getting lodged and pressing against your womb's lining, or even the cervical changes that you may be going through due to the implantation and impending trimesters and eventual delivery. The best thing to do in such cases is to not panic.
- Sex: Having sexual intercourse can also sometimes lead to mild spotting. Also, you should avoid using abrasive material and clothing during this time.
- Ultrasound: Go for an ultrasound and ensure that your pregnancy is normally placed and not ectopic. An ectopic pregnancy can lead to bleeding which can later become fatal. It may cause cramps in the lower abdomen region as well.
- Infection: Speak with your gynecologist and ensure that there is no risk of infection. Usually, many women suffer from infection (can be on cervix or vagina) during the early stages of pregnancy. This may give rise to spotting and mild bleeding. Take necessary actions and precautions to ensure that the infection does not get out of hand and is treated right away. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hlo sir. My qustn to you is that my mother has thyroid problem n surgical problem also. She feels very lazy n sleepy. She is a teacher n has to travel long distance 50 km per days. So please suggest some ways that she can recover from her ill ness.
Not only do guava leaves relieve pain in the mouth, but a guava leaf can be ground up and used as a toothpaste to relieve sensitivity, as well as cure bad breath associated with gingivitis.