Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh AdvaniYour feedback matters!
Sir my husband have headache, fever,only legs paining, and cough cold. Eyes become reddish. Fever sometimes coming and sometimes going.
Hello sir, I'm having a low level fever from 2 days is this a dengue. What are the symptoms of it and how should I take care of mine?
Hello sir, I am 26 year old girl. And I am suffering from high esr count due to which I feel dizziness, bodyachae, weekness etc. So, which type of diet of should I take to control this problem ?
Yes we all desire for that perfect physical gratification that we get from being with our partners and we all look forward to a supercharged physical intimacy. However, what can go wrong with it? Most people will experience some sort of sexual difficulty at some point in their lifetime. Luckily, various healthcare professionals, including sex therapists and counselors, are trained to help people with these issues. Although individual cases vary in their specifics, a few sexual concerns are quite common.
Top Sexual Concerns among Women:
The top two sexual concerns for women are low desire or complete lack of sexual desire. Up to 40 percent of women report that they have little or no desire to have sex.
- Low Desire or Lack of Sexual Desire: Low desire or lack of desire is an increasing trend among women (and some men). Lack of desire is often accompanied by discussions about lack of time or energy for sex.
- Body Image Issues: Not liking what you see in the mirror can make the thought of being naked in front of someone else unpleasant.
- Aging and Hormonal Changes: Changes associated with menopause may conspire to reduce a woman's interest in sex. Hot flashes, night sweats and weight gain can be some of the causes.
- Relationship Conflicts: Conflict with one's partner over everyday issues, from money concerns to childbearing, can reduce feelings of desire.
- Unskilled Sexual Partners: People who are experiencing unsatisfactory sex often lose desire. The more bad sex you have, the less you want (conversely, the more good sex you have, the more you want).
- Medical Conditions: Certain medical conditions may affect sexual desire. One of the symptoms of depression, for example, is a lack of interest in sex.
What You Can Do?
First, you should work with your physician to rule out any physical reasons for low desire. Next, it is important to understand how your body responds to touch. Make time for self-pleasuring (masturbation) and explore your capacity to experience pleasure. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am suffering From Lax Less and gastric problems please suggest medicine and how many times longer it take?
I am 18 year old. My hand and leg's palm release sweat anytime. What its cause and how to relief to this. Thankyou.
Have problem of underweight whenever I try to gain weight I falls sick and starts reducing weight suggest supplement so that I could easily increase my testosterone and make my immune system stronger.
I have been masturbating since last year. Sometimes I get addicted to that. Now I have stopped masturbating. But I'm unable to sleep properly, everyday I use to sleep at 12 am. I'm getting awake by 5 am. I'm getting headache .I can't do any work at that time since it s aching. Please suggest me something in order to get away from ache and concentrate on my career please help me.
Hi, I am 30 years old female. I get my test done last month. My vitamin d3 is below average its 14.5. Nd my TSH level is 5.28. My doctor suggest me to do physical activity. I does not prescribed any med for tsh level. My periods are regular. I noticed my hair are getting thin. and less bouncy. please guide.
I am 6w4d pregnant. Last night I had skin itching. I heard it's related to pregnancy. Is it so?. Should I avoid any particular food. I have constipation problem also. Should I change my diet.
Skin tags: causes and treatments
Skin tags, also known as acrochordons, are small brown or darker-than-skin tone growths on the surface of the skin. Tags are very common and harmless growths and tend to occur on the neck, under the breasts, armpits, eyelids and folds of the groin. They generally take place after midlife. About 25% of people report having skin tags after they cross the age of 50.
What causes skin tags to occur?
Skin tags are very common among diabetics and obese individuals. Pregnant women also develop skin tags, as a consequence of changes in the body's hormonal levels. Skin tags tend to occur when your skin rubs against clothing or skin. They are normally caused by blood vessels and collagen that gets trapped inside the thicker portions of the skin. For this reason, they are typically found in folds and creases of the skin. Sometimes, they reduce on their own if blood supply to the tissue has been disrupted due to them getting twisted.
What procedures are involved in their treatment?
Skin tags are generally removed for purely cosmetic reasons but when they do become troublesome, as in, they rub against jewelry, skin or clothing, doctors recommend their removal as the area can end up becoming irritated.
The following procedures are performed to remove these annoying growths on skin:
1. Excision - in this procedure the skin tag gets removed using a scalpel.
2. Ligation - the procedure involves the cutting off of blood supply to the skin tag.
3. Cauterization - the procedure involves the burning off the skin tag using electrolysis (process that involves decomposition of a matter by electric current)
4. Cryosurgery - in this procedure, the skin tag is frozen before removing it. An instrument containing liquid nitrogen is used to do the removal.
Related Tip: How does salt help in clearing skin?