Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shailaja Deodhar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shailaja DeodharYour feedback matters!
Hello. My period was supposed to come on date 13/2/2018 but the period did not come yet. I have regular period between 28 to 30 days. I did the pregnancy test on 18/2/2018 date but test went to negative. How many chances to pregnant?
Hi, I am 26 week pregnant, my friend is 24 week pregnant, my friend feels baby movement and kicks more, when wver she sit or relax even when she sitting and working in front of laptop she feels movement but I have a less movement, whenever I lay down only less kicks Will be there, but overall 10 kicks will be there. But not more active, Whenever i.touch my. Belly when. Movement is there, the movement will be stop. My. Husband is eagerly waiting to feel the movement of baby, but whenever he touches my belly there will be no movement and he is soo much disappointed. Movements is there but not more. Please suggest.
Dr. I can feel something hard in my half breast. And very little pain when I press it. What can be this.
Weight is one issue that 90% of the people are not happy with. While some think they have a fat stomach or thighs, others want to reduce their biceps or arm size. Changing food habits and sedentary lifestyles have made weight loss a big challenge. Losing weight is not just about looking good, but also about living healthy.
The journey of weight loss is a tedious one and in a way never ending. Because it is not just about losing weight, but maintaining it. If you were overweight to begin with, then the changes that you are prone to bounce back to your previous weight are quite high. However, as much as it may sound tedious, it is not impossible. There are some things that people who have succeeded in losing weight do.
The below are just a few of the top things, there are definitely more:
- Discipline: Whether to say no to the extremely appealing cheese laden pizza or your favourite alcoholic drink, when you are on the way to weight loss, you need to say NO. A loud, affirmative, clear NO. Every single thing that you put into your system needs to be watched for. The same affirmative NO is required for the urge to sleep for that extra few minutes and delay your workout. You just have to be hard on yourself - discipline, self-control, strong will, or commitment - whatever you want to call it, this is the most important ingredient that weight loss winners would vouch for. Without this, no amount of coaxing by your trainer or dietician or doctor is going to work. The final onus and the single determining factor in your weight loss is you - you decide if you win or lose.
- Set realistic goals: Just because you idolize a sportsperson or a movie star does not mean you should set target to look like them. Each person's body composition is different, which will determine your looks and weight. Consult with experts who know the subject and set realistic goals. While some may be able to lose 10 kilos or pounds over 10 days, others might only to able to accomplish 3 to 4. Do not fret over this, realize that your body as unique and set goals based on how it will respond.
- Winners keep scores: As you embark on your weight loss journey, remember to keep scores. Set up milestones by weeks and months, and make sure you track and meet them. If you are falling short, step back and analyze and work at it. Once you have reached your target of the initial loss, keep scores in terms of what you can eat and exercise and track those too.
- Enjoy the grind: If you look at weight loss as something you are doing to please somebody, then you are going to find it more difficult. The most important ingredient is to realize that you are doing it for yourself and to enjoy the entire journey of weight loss. Feel good about your altered food habits and exercise and look at the mirror to appreciate the small changes that your body is going through. Feel good about every inch you lose, and you are sure to lose more.
We are sharing some tips that can help you to protect your eyes from holi colors:
1. Make sure that colors or any other product does not get inside your eyes as it can cause serious eye irritation or itchiness. Keep your eyes tightly shut when you are attacked on your face.
2. Do not wear contact lenses while playing with holi colours.
3. Use sunglasses to protect your eyes from a misfire of color filled darts or water jets.
4. Keep a big bucket of clean water near you.
5. Wash the eye with plenty of clean and cold water, if the color goes inside. Remember not to rub or massage the eye.
P. S. Note:
If you experience any sort of irritation and notice any undesirable signs like persistent redness, change in vision, swelling pain in your eyes, call up an ophthalmologist immediately at ravi eye foundation
Please share to make others aware.
I am in confusion I am married and I have one 5 years old daughter since one year am planing for another child but it is not happening I am male 38years old I think that my sperm count is getting less so can yougive me any advice for this confusion
I am 25 week pregnant. My baby movement was differ from one day to another day. For example yesterday I felt frequent movement from morning to night. But today I couldn't feel movement at morning but afternoon I feel the movement. please tell me what am I doing to feel movement in the absence of movement period?
Common Sexual Problems in Men - Impotence
For men, one of the most terrifying sexual problems is impotence, or erectile dysfunction. This is an issue that can worsen in time, and which can frustrate both men and their sexual partners. If you notice any symptoms, you should take action as fast as possible.
What is the meaning of impotence?
This problem is normally seen as an inability to achieve or maintain an erection that can successfully start and finish a sexual act. Age is not extremely important when it comes to impotence, but older men have more chances to suffering of this condition.
It is not uncommon to fail in achieving an erection at a given moment. This can happen if you are stressed or tired. Problems appear if this happens often. In this case, treatment is required.
Impotence can have various causes and it can be influenced by both psychological and physical factors. Even some serious conditions like kidney disorders, diabetes, Parkinson's, cholesterol or heart diseases can cause impotence. However, keep in mind that anxiety, stress, sexual boredom, depression or problems in a relationship can also cause impotence.
Facts related to impotence
Believe it or not, impotence can affect one in ten men all around the world. Of course, it is impossible to know the exact number of men who suffer from impotence. This happens because many people who suffer from impotence to embarrassed to go to the doctor. Most of the people in cause consider that they cannot discuss this problem with their doctors or sexual partners. But this is just another obstacle in resolving the problem.
It is much better to treat a dysfunction than to leave it to worsen. So if you have any problems in this area, you can also suffer from disappointment, anxiety, emotion, etc. And the list can continue with even worse conditions, if you do not seek medical advice.
How can erectile dysfunction be treated?
Recently, lots of treatments have been discovered and improved. They have managed to prove to be quite successful. Nowadays, there are lots of treatments that remain available for everyone in need to use. Firstly, you should talk to your partner. Sometimes men can give in to the pressure (intentional or not) to perform. In this case, a serious discussion can take the load off and even encourage an erection.
This is another thing to consider. For instance, drug abuse, too much alcohol or heavy smoking can intensify the impotence problems. If you suffer from impotence, consider seeing a doctor who can offer you a full and complete consultation. After investigations, this doctor can offer you the proper remedy. There are a couple of popular drugs that are normally prescribed when the problem of male erectile dysfunction strikes. But every man has different problems, so every treatment will also be different. What matters the most is to get healthy and to have a good sex life!