Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shah GirishYour feedback matters!
As she is a heart patient she has gone for for test like anjogram. Is there any difficulty for patient.
I am a 40 year old male. I have been suffering from erectile dysfunction for the past one year and a half. I also had a burning sensation while urinating, which is now much less, as I had undergone a long homeopathic course for nearly a year. It helped me substantially in getting some relief in urinating, but the problem of erectile dysfunction still persists. Please suggest me a remedy as this problem is affecting my marital life.?
I am 20 years old male and I am suffering from cold from last one week please help me so that I could get rid of it.
Walk into any grocery store or coffee shop and you'll find gluten-free muffins, gluten-free chips, and gluten-free bread. Gluten has replaced fat as the ingredient we love to shun.
The Gluten Lie by A. J. Levinovitz
And yet, scientists can't find any good evidence to support this fad. Gluten is a protein composite that gives shape to grains like wheat, rye, and barley. And it's true that a very small fraction of people have celiac disease, a real medical condition that causes their bodies to violently reject gluten. But that's only a small fraction of people, and it's not enough to explain the craze. The rest of us are going gluten-free without any real scientific basis for doing so.
It's exactly because the gluten-free diet has surged in popularity recently, despite the science, that Alan Jay Levinovitz, a professor of philosophy and religion at James Madison University, became fascinated by it. I talked to him about his new book, The Gluten Lie, to better understand why we've gone against this grain to the tune of more than $10 billion this year.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I used to have breakfast early in the morning but after some hours my stomach pain will start. what is the treatment to overcome this problem? Please help me
I am 33 years old. My fasting sugar levels are in the range of 100-125 since last 4 years and recently they are in the range 145-170 from 2 months. I am not on any medication. What should I do?
I am having lots of problem in my stomach. I am having gas. I am going to toilet more 3 tomes a day.
I have ringworm on my right hand. Firstly it was a little ring and in one week it became vanished, I thought it is vanished totally but reoccurred. It has spread widely now. What to do?
I am 24 now. Female and my hemoglobin is 8. I am eating an iron tablet everyday, pomegranate juice, dates,beat root, 1 apple. I want to increase my hemoglobin to 12 in 30 days kindly suggest.
What food should I take to heal a deep cut on my chin? How many days will it take to heal? (There are 3 stitched on it, its been 3 days since the injury.)
I have a every day dysentery Evacuate. 25 days out of 30 days. What am I do? please tell the solution.
My mom suffering from diabetic. And treat with insulin. She is 55. What precaution should take for her.
Diabetes can wreak havoc on the eye and the foot. Proper care is necessary in order to refrain from any serious consequences. It can damage the blood vessels and the nerves of the feet resulting in numbness and permanent disability. Some of the alarming foot symptoms include bruises, cuts, cracked skin and hard spots. Some of the common measures that need to be taken for foot include checking the temperature sensation of the foot by immersing it in hot water, drying the feet gently in between the toes and using agents such as lotion, lanolin, and petroleum jelly.
- Some of the other preventive measure includes cutting the nails when they are young and straight to ensure no injury to the foot takes place. It should be ensured the toe is not touched by the nail of the toe. A pumice stone can be used to get rid of the corns immediately after a bath. No medicated pads or sharp razors should be utilised to cut corns. The feet should be soaked in warm water before trimming nails.
- A shoe should be put on at all times to save the feet. The shoe sole should be thoroughly checked for foreign objects such as stones and nails to ensure that the foot is not hurt. Tight shoes should be strictly avoided in order to refrain from soreness and blisters. Dry and clean socks should be put up to ensure the foot is clean. For people living in cold area, wearing thick socks should be practised. This will help the foot protect from cold. Finally, a doctor should be called in case there are any visible signs of swelling, redness, cracks, pain or sensation of burning.
- Too much blood sugar can cause harm to the eye in four ways: It can cause damage to the retina, lens, optic nerve and vitreous gel. There could be serious repercussions of diabetes to the eye including low vision and complete loss of vision. Diabetes blocks the retina and is capable of cutting off the total supply of oxygen.
- Some of the common symptoms of retina related problems include double vision, a pressure in one eye, problems in corner vision, flashing lights, pain in the eye, blank spots etc. A simple check up by an oculist can reveal any eye problems related to diabetes.
- An ophthalmologist can treat the diabetes-related eye problem by medicine that blocks the protein responsible for fluid leakage and blood vessel growth. He can also go for laser treatment to treat macular edema. Even scatter laser treatments are also used for this purpose. If all else fails a doctor chooses to perform a procedure known as vitrectomy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.