Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satyashree Verma
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satyashree VermaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 26 year old unmarried, I had fibroid of 6 cm and went under surgery one year back. During surgery they found I have one more problem called endometriosis. So doctor suggested me to take regestrone 5 mg for 3 months and stop taking tab and have period, continue like this till I planned for pregnancy. So I am taking regestrone 5 mg daily twice for 3 months and stop to have periods, again I will start taking the tablet from 3rd of my periods and continue till 3 months cycle repeats. So I started taking my regestrone from more than 1 year. Is Prolonged taking of tablet causes any problem?
I want to get get rid off from these dandruff problem. I am experiencing it from past 1 years. No hair tonic or anti dandruff shampoo has help me to get out of this problem. Please help.
I am having spots in my face, but all are not due to pimples and few are coz of pimples. How to get rid of all those spots and get clean smooth fair cheek.
Today morning chickenpox symptoms seems on his body parts, on the face it's seems clearly so suggest me what should be done? Is there any homeopathy medicine to help out in it? Or is there any home treatment?
I consulted a doc here on Lybrate. For my facial scars. He suggested to use calendula tincture. It has helped me a bit. I have seen a little improvement But I forgot to ask how long I need to continue using it .how long is this course to apply it on face.
Having a cosmetic surgery is quite a big deal. It is an expensive surgery, which causes alteration of your body features. Although cosmetic surgeries are usually effective and provide satisfactory results, you should keep several things in mind before a cosmetic surgery. You should know all important facts about cosmetic surgeries, their procedure and results before undertaking one.
Here are the things you should consider and keep in mind:
- Cosmetic surgeries are permanent: You would like the idea of perfecting several features of your body using a cosmetic surgery. However, you must keep in mind that such a surgery is permanent and your features would be altered forever. You should not undergo a cosmetic surgery half-heartedly and must think over and over before finalizing.
- You should know why you are having a surgery: You need to have proper reasons why you want to undergo a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the exact reason why you feel that a cosmetic surgery is required. There are several physical and emotional changes which occur after a surgery and you should be prepared for the same.
- You should know the results you want: Before having a cosmetic surgery, you should know exactly how the results would appear. Having a rough idea will not do and you should know beforehand how you are going to look post-surgery. You must make the doctor understand your requirements and desired results perfectly so that he or she can give the best results. You may use pictures and illustrations to explain your objectives to the surgeon.
- You should know about the outcomes: Knowing about all the possible outcomes of the cosmetic surgery, which you have opted for is very important. For this, you need to surf the internet and do some research. Read from trustworthy medical care websites and also consult people who have had a cosmetic surgery before. You should also keep in mind the consequences which may arise if you do not like the results of a cosmetic surgery and be prepared mentally, in case some complications occur.
- You should choose the best surgeon: Choosing a capable and efficient surgeon is an important thing to do, before thinking of having a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the location, experience and approach, while choosing the right surgeon. You should also make sure that the surgeon is qualified and registered to practice.
A cosmetic surgery is a serious surgery, which will change the way you look in certain ways, depending upon the type of cosmetic surgery you have chosen. Before deciding on having a cosmetic surgery, you should consider the above-mentioned factors and then only go for it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic plastic surgeon.